Who wins the AFC West?

YoloinOhio

Division winner poll  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC West?

The AFC West plays the NFC West and AFC South.  A lot of wins for all the teams.

The divisional games will be brutal.  The off games really will help to balance the final standings.

I can't vote due to the fact I believe it's going to be way too close to call right down to the wire.

The winner clinches in Week #18.

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The AFC West plays the NFC West and AFC South.  A lot of wins for all the teams.

The divisional games will be brutal.  The off games really will help to balance the final standings.

I can't vote due to the fact I believe it's going to be way too close to call right down to the wire.

The winner clinches in Week #18.

I'm right there with you. That division is good top to bottom.

I want to say Carr and Wilson are behind Mahomes and Herbert player-wise but Carr just got Adams and Denver has a good defense, along with Mahomes losing Hill.

It really could be a fight to the end type of deal with only team making the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Agree.  I can easily see the 2nd place West team being the top of the 3 Wildcard teams.

But I have to think the other 2 come from one of the remaining 3 Divisions.

Lol, I mean yeah it would have to. Out of last 3 divisions 2 teams likely would come from 2 of them leaving 1 from the 3rd

• Agree 1

I think LA has too much talent. Herbert is only going to get better which is scary to think. I think KC has lost too much, don’t have a ton of faith in Carr and Denver I think is the definition of a .500 football team with Wilson

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I think LA has too much talent. Herbert is only going to get better which is scary to think. I think KC has lost too much, don’t have a ton of faith in Carr and Denver I think is the definition of a .500 football team with Wilson

I'm with you about Carr because he can be inconsistent. I don't really agree or disagree with you about KC has lost too much. With Hill as main loss  they also signed JuJu. So not much else for me to say they lost too much.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

4th in the preseason prediction series

already covered: NFC south, nfc north, afc south 

Ive been calling the Raiders my bold prediction division winner this offseason, I just think they are the most balanced.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ive been calling the Raiders my bold prediction division winner this offseason, I just think they are the most balanced.  

They have so much firepower too. They also play the chiefs the toughest out of the other teams. I think they take the division this year. 

Chiefs finish second and chargers third.

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

It will come down to Carr for sure. He's up and down too much for my liking. Not sure how you feel about Carr, but if asking yourself out of each of the QBs in that division which of them do you have least amount of faith in, or more inconsistent? Which would you pick?

The Chargers always find a way to not do it. Denver has too many new pieces. The Chiefs are better than the Raiders.

So I think it's going to be the Chiefs. It's up to those other teams to prove otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.