BREAKING: SCOTUS to overturn Roe?

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Lmao - ok Mary 

I have been seeing this a lot out of you lately.  It seems like you are trying to insult men by calling them women, which is incredibly sexist. And super ironic for someone who claims to care about women's rights. How do you reconcile that kind of douchbaggery?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why shouldn't men be forced to have vasectomies?  If you're trying to limit abortion this is the place to start.

Excellent idea.  The world will be a better place if we start with you.  

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Typical 

20 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I have been seeing this a lot out of you lately.  It seems like you are trying to insult men by calling them women, which is incredibly sexist. And super ironic for someone who claims to care about women's rights. How do you reconcile that kind of douchbaggery?

Ask Mary Poppins

41 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Oh, I imagine that we don't have to worry about him.

😎

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

I have to agree, Ten...I just don’t understand why people can’t just have reasonable debate without the name calling...People are never going to entertain other ideas when they are being called names...

Nobody has a monopoly on truth, or what’s best for people...👍

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have to agree, Ten...I just don’t understand why people can’t just have reasonable debate without the name calling...People are never going to entertain other ideas when they are being called names...

Nobody has a monopoly on truth, or what’s best for people...👍

Jacrispy - I have been called numerous obnoxious and offensive names from those on the right - but those folks are NEVER ever called out.

Imagine that. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

Why Mary Poppins?

That’s the problem - you drop in in the middle of a conversation and it is taken out of context.

I will be better going forward but I’m not sure I can let “Bonnie” go. Sorry.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

That’s the problem - you drop in in the middle of a conversation and it is taken out of context.

I will be better going forward but I’m not sure I can let “Bonnie” go. Sorry.

At least you admit your hypocrisy.  Good gor you Billsy.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Jacrispy - I have been called numerous obnoxious and offensive names from those on the right - but those folks are NEVER ever called out.

Imagine that. 

I agree BillStime...I wasn’t singling anyone out because it does happen by many people...it’s one of the reasons I don’t come on here as much as I used to...it just takes the fun out of this place...

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, muppy said:

this thread could get nasty. Believe it or not I have friends on  both sides of this issue. On my facebook the right to life side is quiet. the outrage on the other side is palpable. This is just one example of posts Im receiving lately.

Pro Choice does not mean Pro abortion to Many people.  But if I have to take a side I choose Pro Choice and will be watching with great interest this unfold.

penis.jpg

Be a little more specific but I have a feeling that most pro life people will agree with it. I assure you that the concept that men have to be responsible for their children is not a bad thing in my book. 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh Karen

🤣😅😂

Well, at least you tried not to be a garbage person.  

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Imagine that. 

When? After you call people idiots, racists etc.  You generate the hate, man.

See above. You call me a Karen, I call you a garbage person.  Cause and effect.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Be a little more specific but I have a feeling that most pro life people will agree with it. I assure you that the concept that men have to be responsible for their children is not a bad thing in my book. 

here is a follow up posting to my original.................tit for tat what do you think?

mensrights.jpg

• Agree 1

As long as the mother knows the identity of the father a dna sample can prove paternity and responsibility for support. Could be a deterrence to those with financial means. Fathers without financial means to help not so good. 

50 minutes ago, muppy said:

here is a follow up posting to my original.................tit for tat what do you think?

mensrights.jpg

Before modernist/postmodernist thinking we had bastardy laws on the books and bastard trials where the father most likely responsible was determined and care for the child arranged for. 

Leftists are constantly reinventing the traditional ways that they are trying so hard to forget. 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

lol this idiot. 

We can put capital punishment on the table for rape. You good with that?