BREAKING: SCOTUS to overturn Roe?

• 3 weeks later...

Pro-abortion protesters plan to "shut down" Supreme court ahead of ruling

A liberal activist group called “Shut Down DC” is reportedly going to attempt to make good on its name tomorrow. They aren’t looking to close down the entire city, however. They just want to blockade the Supreme Court. According to the group’s website, they will block off the three vehicular access points to the Supreme Court building, preventing the justices from entering and doing their work. And why would they do this? Because they believe that the court is about to hand down a ruling that would effectively overturn Roe v. Wade. How they think that’s going to stop the ruling from taking effect isn’t specified, but this doesn’t sound like a plan that a lot of thought was put into anyway.

Wait a minute here… I’m confused. The people on the January 6 committee assured us that shutting down the normal functions of government was an insurrection.

Shutting down the highest level of the judicial branch must be an insurrection, right? Will all of these people be tracked down by the FBI and given lengthy prison sentences? (Don’t hold your breath.)

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/06/12/pro-abortion-protesters-plan-to-shut-down-supreme-court-ahead-of-ruling-n475651

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

A liberal activist group called “Shut Down DC” is reportedly going to attempt to make good on its name tomorrow. They aren’t looking to close down the entire city, however. They just want to blockade the Supreme Court. According to the group’s website, they will block off the three vehicular access points to the Supreme Court building, preventing the justices from entering and doing their work. And why would they do this? Because they believe that the court is about to hand down a ruling that would effectively overturn Roe v. Wade. How they think that’s going to stop the ruling from taking effect isn’t specified, but this doesn’t sound like a plan that a lot of thought was put into anyway.

Wait a minute here… I’m confused. The people on the January 6 committee assured us that shutting down the normal functions of government was an insurrection.

Shutting down the highest level of the judicial branch must be an insurrection, right? Will all of these people be tracked down by the FBI and given lengthy prison sentences? (Don’t hold your breath.)

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/06/12/pro-abortion-protesters-plan-to-shut-down-supreme-court-ahead-of-ruling-n475651

I think protesting at entry points is much different than storming the building. What do you think?

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

When SCOTUS looks 5000000 times worse then January 6, will anyone even mention that or just call the protesters "courageous."  

One thing is certain.....it will be fitting that the final nail in America will ironically be an overturn of Roe - since I consider the beginning of the end to have started with Roe.  

Feminism switched from being about empowering women to just a hatred of men.

In case you haven't noticed, that's what's happening across all demographics in our Cold Civil War.  The logical conclusion if the lunatics have their way is a promotion whether intentional or not, of hatred for the other "group."  

Ironic since we up until 2020, were the most free, welcoming, inclusive, and tolerant society on Earth. 

Nice job libs.  Give yourselves a round of applause.  Give it up y'all!

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Does this mean that men won’t be allowed to get abortions too? 😉

100%. Game changer.

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Ironic since we up until 2020, were the most free, welcoming, inclusive, and tolerant society on Earth. 

This is a stretch. All you have to do is travel around the world a bit to see many countries are the same or even more inclusive than our own.

16 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I think protesting at entry points is much different than storming the building. What do you think?

I think that planning on stopping a branch of government from completing their duties by using bodies and force is pretty much the same.

What do you think ?

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I think that planning on stopping a branch of government from completing their duties by using bodies and force is pretty much the same.

What do you think ?

The tactics are completely different. Certain tactics are legal and others are not. It's like the rules of engagement in a conflict. The goal is the same, but if you use certain tactics, then you will be charged with war crimes afterwards.

What do you thik?

26 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

This is a stretch. All you have to do is travel around the world a bit to see many countries are the same or even more inclusive than our own.

No chance.  

Find me a country that has the demographics we have - percentages being equal 

White

Black

Hispanic 

Asian 

Jew 

Catholic 

Protestant 

Muslim 

Then let's go from there. 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No chance.  

Find me a country that has the demographics we have - percentages being equal 

White

Black

Hispanic 

Asian 

Jew 

Catholic 

Protestant 

Muslim 

Then let's go from there. 

You've never been to any country in southern Europe, I assume. Or even a city like London.

I mean, I agree that we're a very free and inclusive society. One of the best. It's just a misrepresentation to label every other society below ours. I think that's a very self-righteous tendency for some people or they simply haven't physically ventured out to other countries enough to know better. Demographic variety is just one factor contributing to our collective mentality. I'm really not sure if it helps or hurts the US in this case. 

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You've never been to any country in southern Europe, I assume. Or even a city like London.

I mean, I agree that we're a very free and inclusive society. One of the best. It's just a misrepresentation to label every other society below ours. I think that's a very self-righteous tendency for some people or they simply haven't physically ventured out to other countries enough to know better. Demographic variety is just one factor contributing to our collective mentality. I'm really not sure if it helps or hurts the US in this case. 

London I'm sure is.....ok.

London is not the United States.  

We have many, better Londons