Entitled Karen Gets Arrested for Refusing to Wear Mask on Plane

Nextmanup

2 Comments:

1) I love how the veteran flight crew is waiting for the cops to show up outside the plane.  When the guy gets up there, presumably the captain of the plane is like "meh" and doesn't really bother with the details.  He simply directs the head flight attendant to come over as if to say "This ***** is not worth the bother; talk to this woman here; she will tell you what you need to know.  I get paid to fly airplanes."

2) How about Entitled Karen?  Would ya?

For me it's a very solid "YES" all day long! 

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I mean, that seemed less “Karen” and more real mental health issues? Though could be substance related. She wasn’t simply entitled though - wires were all kinds of crossed up in there.

Agreed.

whoever made this video doesn’t know what a “Karen” is! 

29 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Did you watch the 42 minutes?

No. I watched 14 minutes. What do I need to do to get the other 28 minutes? 😉 😜 

Very sad...  She's either wasted, mentally ill, or a combination of both. Hope she gets help. Probably why people with mental issues shouldn't be doing drugs...

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

No. I watched 14 minutes. What do I need to do to get the other 28 minutes? 😉 😜 

Very sad...  She's either wasted, mentally ill, or a combination of both. Hope she gets help. Probably why people with mental issues shouldn't be doing drugs...

I'm a busy man, no time for 42 minute videos :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

God, this girl reminds me of about 30 girls I went to HS/college with.  Annoying, entitled hippie chick (probably with rich parents).  These type of girls are also usually really good in bed though.  So they serve that purpose I guess.

Imagine if this was your daughter though.  How embarrassing 🙈 

40 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

That cop hopefully headed right for a beer, he deserved it for the restraint he showed.  I'm as opposed to the mask mandates as a lot of people, but I complied when it was required

They also gave her about 5,000 chances to comply and NOT be arrested.  Crazy.

48 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

That cop hopefully headed right for a beer, he deserved it for the restraint he showed.  I'm as opposed to the mask mandates as a lot of people, but I complied when it was required

Agree.  But he gets paid by the hour.  No reason to get jumpy. Unless the place breaks out into a riot. 

"We're all gonna have some quality time."

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The audio in the beginning is kind of muffled.  Did the flight attendant say that she was spitting at people?  She was completely hammered, btw.

One of the last things the lead flight attendant says is definitely: "She was spitting at people back there."

Which the cop just sort of ignored with an "OK" like "I've seen worse."

LOL

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.