You better leave Iron Mike alone on a plane

Rockpile233

39 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

https://amp.tmz.com/2022/04/21/mike-tyson-repeatedly-punches-man-face-plane-bloodies-passenger/

After reading this I’m sure this guy deserved it. Stinks for Tyson that this loser got to him.

This is a bummer.  I really wish he was able to keep his cool.  As much as the guy deserved it (which I agree that he likely did), Tyson needs to be smarter.

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, teef said:

eh...come on mike.  i really wonder what led to that.  there's a video of a guy pulling a gun on tyson, (i think it was in a comedy club) and he didn't even seem to be phased.  he ended up hugging the guy.

I was most surprised because you have to think he’s encountered countless people like this over the years looking to instigate their way into a lawsuit.

5 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

I was most surprised because you have to think he’s encountered countless people like this over the years looking to instigate their way into a lawsuit.

oh i'm sure.  not to mention when he's in the public eye, he seems like a changed, calm person.  very likable.  i really wonder what went down.

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, teef said:

eh...come on mike.  i really wonder what led to that.  there's a video of a guy pulling a gun on tyson, (i think it was in a comedy club) and he didn't even seem to be phased.  he ended up hugging the guy.

What's this job gonna' run?  Ballpark.

hangover-300-300x150.jpg

5 minutes ago, Shamrock said:

No charges. No standing 8. Will Mike be excusing himself from the Academy for 10 years also? Have to check a Rogan Podcast to see if there’s an update.

Big difference when a guy is purposely trying to get you to do something looks like for money, and when a comedian is just talking at an awards show.

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Big difference when a guy is purposely trying to get you to do something looks like for money, and when a comedian is just talking at an awards show.

You may have missed the ‘Australian humour that was intended’. 
I see he’s lawyered up. I assume so has Mike. There’s an allegation of a  water bottle being thrown.
Reminded me of an incident at the hospital where an upset extended family member threw a crushed up piece of paper at a Nurse as she wouldn’t let extended family into the ED Dept. She had him charged. He said it was a piece of paper. She asked ‘why do you get to throw anything at me?’ & at the time, she said she didn’t know what was thrown, ducked and hit the security button. Security arrived and be puffed up. Security hit the police call…

Mike may respond that after the initial interaction, the passenger challenged him in a threatening manner, then threw something from behind & He feared further escalation, particularly whilst his back was turned, that he didn’t think to sit, perhaps have even more thrown at him and press the air hostess call button,  so he took matters into his own hands (that pun intended).

I’ll still wait to see if Rogan can get him on.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.