Happy 420 day!!

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

9 minutes ago, muppy said:

Even in a legal state you need to be cautious who you are dealing with. The fly by night illegal dispensaries post up green fairy lights all up and down the facade ..I fly by night operations I bet they try to sell online too wouldnt surprise me.....until the cops bust them and take em out. Next time they are fenced off and deserted. This is the area right across the street from our church. We had front row seats to all of this.  The discussion on marijuana is quite involved as to the why's and how's it works for each individual person. But the list is long of remedies it it can help provide for issues like insomnia and pain are many as well

I refuse to judge anybody either way smoke or not just live this life the best you can Period 🙂

PS: puff-puff-passssss 

haha

m

The more research that is able to be done, the more we will find with regards to its’ therapeutic potential. There  is a lot of “trial and error” because it has historically been so difficult to perform research due to its’ schedule 1 status. It’s an exciting field, although I’m admittedly biased since I’m currently working on a masters degree in medical cannabis science & therapeutics! 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, muppy said:

I live in a marijuana legal state. Overall I see prices as being as low as I can remember not even counting 4-20 day. In years past you could go to a dispensary and get some super great deals on 4-20. Now not so much. Just an observation.

Since it became recreationally legal the competition drives prices down. JMO. I buy weed in 28 gram (1 ounce) and it lasts me months. My last purchase was $60.00 very high quality sativa just sayin'

Same here.  Illinois is a legal recreational pot state. Dispensaries, the whole bit. For a few years now... The State is still sadly a mess. 

Not against... But pot will be like the lottery, gambling.  Looks like a gr8 revenue stream on paper, but in end everything will be the same.

I drop my wife's car off at dealer in Indiana and you can tell when an Ill-Annoy car is in for service.  The odor just wafts in from the service bay... Onto the showroom floor.   /smdh

22 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

The more research that is able to be done, the more we will find with regards to its’ therapeutic potential. There  is a lot of “trial and error” because it has historically been so difficult to perform research due to its’ schedule 1 status. It’s an exciting field, although I’m admittedly biased since I’m currently working on a masters degree in medical cannabis science & therapeutics! 

Will they study the psychosis, hallucinogenic effect? I don't buy the whole "reefer madness" argument... But there's a million different people with a million different genes.

Like booze,  I don't buy the "one-shoe fits all bill."

I wish it was off the schedule 1 list... The drug needs to be totally legal, like beer... YET, fully studied. 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Same here.  Illinois is a legal recreational pot state. Dispensaries, the whole bit. For a few years now... The State is still sadly a mess. 

Not against... But pot will be like the lottery, gambling.  Looks like a gr8 revenue stream on paper, but in end everything will be the same.

I drop my wife's car off at dealer in Indiana and you can tell when an Ill-Annoy car is in for service.  The odor just wafts in from the service bay... Onto the showroom floor.   /smdh

Will they study the psychosis, hallucinogenic effect? I don't buy the whole "reefer madness" argument... But there's a million different people with a million different genes.

Like booze,  I don't buy the "one-shoe fits all bill."

I wish it was off the schedule 1 list... The drug needs to be totally legal, like beer... YET, fully studied. 

It’s already been studied and yes it has been reported in some limited cases. Typically an acute event, usually with those that are cannabis naive, and usually when ingesting edibles. More worrisome in that regards is the synthetic cannabinoids that have been developed to “skirt” / exploit loopholes in cannabis drug law. These substances are much more potent and have higher efficacy at the CB1 receptor, which can lead to undesirable outcomes (many of which have made the news).

Cannabis is not the be all end all. There are negative effects. At the same time though, there are many positive effects that have just begun to be understood. I feel like there are many other drugs on the market that are FDA approved, that have a MUCH higher risk profile associated with them (cough cough, opiates). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

An side effect of being a Bills fan.

haha yeah well I have a strong hunch that in the not too far away future there will be NO more Football depression coming out of Orchard Pk NY y'all

TCK 🙂  but first things first.....in less than a week now.....New Bills Presents!~!~!!!! NFL DRAFT Gotta love it 🙂

weed is okay but our Bills winning EVEN BETTER hahahaaaa one step at a time muppy..okayyyyyy Peace Out. Good talk though

glad to read all and anyones perspective. Mine being mostly anecdotal

m

3 hours ago, muppy said:

I live in a marijuana legal state. Overall I see prices as being as low as I can remember not even counting 4-20 day. In years past you could go to a dispensary and get some super great deals on 4-20. Now not so much. Just an observation.

Since it became recreationally legal the competition drives prices down. JMO. I buy weed in 28 gram (1 ounce) and it lasts me months. My last purchase was $60.00 very high quality sativa just sayin'

2 hours ago, teef said:

for an ounce?

Christ I pay between $150 and $180 for a Z 

and for one source I pay $25 for shipping!!!

A z lasts just over a month 

I can grow 4 plants 🌱 

I just don’t have seeds. 

420 joke.jpg......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SNOOP LOL 

snoop.jpg

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, muppy said:

420 joke.jpg......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Awww ... that's a puggle. 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Christ I pay between $150 and $180 for a Z 

and for one source I pay $25 for shipping!!!

A z lasts just over a month 

I can grow 4 plants 🌱 

I just don’t have seeds. 

You can buy seeds legally online. Last year I bought some Jack Herar strain that were quite potent and fast growing. They were $8 per seed and were guaranteed to be female.

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

If it were up to me all of you and your marijuana would be serving hard time in federal prison but its not so have fun!

Do you have any availability on your lawn?  Maybe a window table in hell?   :)

22 hours ago, The Poojer said:

New Jersey announced last week that they are opening recreational sales this week, you'd think they would have gone for today, 4/20, but they opted to start sales tomorrow 4/21.....🤦‍♂️

NJ officials:

https://y.yarn.co/2d8ec8a4-c093-4c7c-b985-6efa6517cd53.mp4

Edited by WhoTom
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Random brain dump.  So I’m down here in Myrtle Beach for spring break with my family and my parents.  Yesterday, my father says to me “Eh Bubba, ya got any yarb?”  I had to ask him what it was.  Anyone else heard it called “yarb” before?

LOL, no!

Did you have any?

EDIT:  Looks like yarb goes waaaaay back ... https://txmg.org/somervell/news/35784#:~:text=“Yarb” was the colloquialism of,seldom paid for their services.

“Yarb” was the colloquialism of “herb” used by most in the Ozark regions of Arkansas and Missouri as well as others places like Tennessee.

Edited by Gugny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.