Happy 420 day!!

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

26 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Random brain dump.  So I’m down here in Myrtle Beach for spring break with my family and my parents.  Yesterday, my father says to me “Eh Bubba, ya got any yarb?”  I had to ask him what it was.  Anyone else heard it called “yarb” before?

i haven't.  i still can't wrap my head around it being called, "the loud".

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

LOL, no!

Did you have any?

EDIT:  Looks like yarb goes waaaaay back ... https://txmg.org/somervell/news/35784#:~:text=“Yarb” was the colloquialism of,seldom paid for their services.

“Yarb” was the colloquialism of “herb” used by most in the Ozark regions of Arkansas and Missouri as well as others places like Tennessee.

lol.  You know I had some.  I’ve puffed with my pops a few times in the past few years as it has become more socially acceptable.  He just needs one toke and he’s good.  73 years old. 

That’s interesting about the history there.  The term “yarb” might be my new go-to. 😆

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i haven't.  i still can't wrap my head around it being called, "the loud".

I don’t know man.  I smoked some loud ass Sativa last night tho.  

30 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Random brain dump.  So I’m down here in Myrtle Beach for spring break with my family and my parents.  Yesterday, my father says to me “Eh Bubba, ya got any yarb?”  I had to ask him what it was.  Anyone else heard it called “yarb” before?

From now on, do you mind if we call you Bubba?

• Haha (+1) 1

My prescription ends in a few weeks, Im not getting a new one because recreational shops are months away, so I decided to stock up.  

Forgot it was 4/20.  Place was hopping.  Ended up buying 1/8 of Sour Diesel and 1/4 of Purple Urkel.  Both smell delicious, like the best smelling strain Ive ever smelled.  It made me happy just taking in the aroma.  

Also got some Orange and Strawberry 5mg gummies.  

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

not necessarily but I’d have figured it out 

My niece and I refer to it as Fuzzy Green Sweater.  

On 4/20/2022 at 11:13 AM, muppy said:

I live in a marijuana legal state. Overall I see prices as being as low as I can remember not even counting 4-20 day. In years past you could go to a dispensary and get some super great deals on 4-20. Now not so much. Just an observation.

Since it became recreationally legal the competition drives prices down. JMO. I buy weed in 28 gram (1 ounce) and it lasts me months. My last purchase was $60.00 very high quality sativa just sayin'

I stick with the pre-rolls. I think of them as filet mignon, all prime, no waste.  A 1-gram pre-roll will last me weeks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I just happened across this 

Funny thing. 
I get a text - hey, I’m trying to unload some leftovers 

$100 for a Z.  

Well, Ok then.  

LOL Broadways version of  drug culture lol OMGoodness people that is just so ridiculous lmaooo "Homegrown the Musical"

lol

Edited by muppy

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Weed and coffee!

***eyebrow wiggle*** lol this is an old maybelline makeup jingle in case you men don't recognize it 🙂 Word Pete Word

haha

m

coffeecannabis.jpg

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.