The $2 BILLION dollar question: Why would MBS invest in Jared Kushner?

What exactly did MBS get in return for his $2,000,000,000 investment in the guy who was rejected twice securing top-secret security clearance? Remember, Trump ordered officials to approve JK's security clearance.  Also, what was Trump planning to do with the 15 boxes of classified records discovered at Mar-a-Lago?

The *Real* Reason Jared Kushner was Given $2 Billion to Invest by MBS

Just a refresher:

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts Before committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big risk.

Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

The Wooing of Jared Kushner: How the Saudis Got a Friend in the White House

It’s time to Benghazi the shittttt out of Kushner.

Awe, how cute:

FQfQXewXwAsKljm?format=jpg&name=small

One must wonder why Khashoggi had to go and why Trump Kushner bragged about covering for MBS?

FQfSgplXoAcYR-Z?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What exactly did MBS get in return for his $2,000,000,000 investment in the guy who was rejected twice securing top-secret security clearance? Remember, Trump ordered officials to approve JK's security clearance.  Also, what was Trump planning to do with the 15 boxes of classified records discovered at Mar-a-Lago?

The *Real* Reason Jared Kushner was Given $2 Billion to Invest by MBS

Just a refresher:

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts Before committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big risk.

Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

The Wooing of Jared Kushner: How the Saudis Got a Friend in the White House

It’s time to Benghazi the shittttt out of Kushner.

Awe, how cute:

FQfQXewXwAsKljm?format=jpg&name=small

One must wonder why Khashoggi had to go and why Trump Kushner bragged about covering for MBS?

FQfSgplXoAcYR-Z?format=jpg&name=small

For answers I suggest you examine what both parties believe is a mutually beneficial US-Saudi relationship that has been in place since Nixon's Petrodollar deal with the Kingdom.    

• Dislike 1

Why do you guys continue to bother with these morons?

It's been clear for years that this dolt has absolutely no intention of debating anything that comes even remotely close to an intellectually honest fashion.

I understand that there are a myriad of different ways to view and interpret the world and current events, but these morons absolutely will not respond with anything other than the following:

Trump 

Cult 

Racist

Putin

Insurrection

And maybe a few others. These are complex issues that require the desire and ability to think critically about. Maybe even with a little nuance that extends beyond partisan leanings. Crazy, I know.. Yet EVERYTHING with these morons is distilled down to the above list. 

Every. Single. Time.

So seriously.  Why bother?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 hours ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/20/world/hunter-biden-china-cobalt.html
just google it man the info is all out there. Lots and lots of Chinese and Ukraine money 

It's behind a paywall this is all I could see

How Hunter Biden’s Firm Helped Secure Cobalt for the Chinese

The president’s son was part owner of a venture involved in the $3.8 billion purchase by a Chinese conglomerate of one of the world’s largest cobalt deposits. The metal is a key ingredient in batteries for electric vehicles.

All I can see is Chinese spending from that partial article , missing payment to Hunter 

Found this in a different article

A Washington Post review confirms key details and offers new documentation of Biden family interactions with Chinese executives March 30, 2022

Over the course of 14 months, the Chinese energy conglomerate and its executives paid $4.8 million to entities controlled by Hunter Biden and his uncle, according to government records, court documents and newly disclosed bank statements, as well as emails contained on a copy of a laptop hard drive that purportedly once belonged to Hunter Biden.

But the new documents — which include a signed copy of a $1 million legal retainer, emails related to the wire transfers, and $3.8 million in consulting fees that are confirmed in new bank records and agreements signed by Hunter Biden — illustrate the ways in which his family profited from relationships built over Joe Biden’s decades in public service.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-china-laptop/

I would never defend anything Hunter Biden did,  to me he is a lowlife or if his father was involved.

Burisma  is the other scandal Hunter was part of. I just wonder if he declared and paid taxes on all this income.

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

It's been clear for years that this dolt has absolutely no intention of debating anything that comes even remotely close to an intellectually honest fashion.

I understand that there are a myriad of different ways to view and interpret the world and current events, but these morons absolutely will not respond with anything other than the following:

Trump 

Cult 

Racist

Putin

Insurrection

And maybe a few others. These are complex issues that require the desire and ability to think critically about. Maybe even with a little nuance that extends beyond partisan leanings. Crazy, I know.. Yet EVERYTHING with these morons is distilled down to the above list. 

Every. Single. Time.

It's torture for you. Absolutely torture.

You can't STAND anyone getting into the way of your "Trump is the victim" narrative.

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

It's torture for you. Absolutely torture.

You can't STAND anyone getting into the way of your "Trump is the victim" narrative.

Kushner & Hunter are 2 peas in a pod one has China/Ukraine & the other has Saudi Arabia all those in Washington weave a tangled web we just choose which one to throw under the bus to fit the narrative or agenda we want to follow but they are all crooked as a river even those that seem to be the US savior have their dirt . 

The last 2 presidents that truly cared about the country IMHO were Kennedy & Ronald Regan & they had their dirt and now we have pawns that do others bidding & if by chance you stand up against the status quo you are hated beyond belief but if you stand with them you are loved no matter what you do .

You can bet that if we knew exactly what goes on behind the scenes these type of things would be minuscule in comparison . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, T master said:

Kushner & Hunter are 2 peas in a pod one has China/Ukraine & the other has Saudi Arabia all those in Washington weave a tangled web we just choose which one to throw under the bus to fit the narrative or agenda we want to follow but they are all crooked as a river even those that seem to be the US savior have their dirt . 

The last 2 presidents that truly cared about the country IMHO were Kennedy & Ronald Regan & they had their dirt and now we have pawns that do others bidding & if by chance you stand up against the status quo you are hated beyond belief but if you stand with them you are loved no matter what you do .

You can bet that if we knew exactly what goes on behind the scenes these type of things would be minuscule in comparison . 

Write it down: I agree with you.

It's pointless to have these pissing contests when hacks aren't willing to be intellectually honest that BOTH parties are corrupt...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Write it down: I agree with you.

It's pointless to have these pissing contests when hacks aren't willing to be intellectually honest that BOTH parties are corrupt...

Dam we could be making progress BT !!  It sure is if we were to unite against such corruption instead of always being divisive we could probably make much more head way but as long as that corruption exists they will use it to their advantage & always try to keep us fussing with each other .

United we stand divided we fall !! By the way Happy Easter !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Trump 

Cult 

Racist

Putin

Insurrection

Every. Single. Time.

And I immediately knew the laughing emoji was Billy “I got nuthin’” Boy.  As predictable as most psychotics are.  

So yeah…..why bother.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And I immediately knew the laughing emoji was Billy “I got nuthin’” Boy.  As predictable as most psychotics are.  

So yeah…..why bother.  

Always there to support your keeper - great job Jimmy! 

On 4/16/2022 at 7:34 PM, DRsGhost said:

Every accusation is a confession.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Speaking of this topic, it was great the way Joke went to SA and really roughed-up MBS over Khashoggi like all the Dems wanted Trump to do...oh, wait a minute, he didn't.  He went with dick in hand to beg for them to release more oil.  And because they respect him so much...they're going to cut production on October 1st, just in time for the election.  LOL!

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Speaking of this topic, it was great the way Joke went to SA and really roughed-up MBS over Khashoggi like all the Dems wanted Trump to do...oh, wait a minute, he didn't.  He went with dick in hand to beg for them to release more oil.  And because they respect him so much...they're going to cut production on October 1st, just in time for the election.  LOL!

Won’t be enough to save your pathetic anti-American cult come ROEvember.

ETTD

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/23/2022 at 12:06 AM, JaCrispy said:

Jared Kushner is one of the creepiest looking dudes ever...Reminds me of a Sith Lord...And I just get weird vibes about him...😉

No matter your political affiliation, he is the type of guy you'd like to punch in the face every time you see him. 

• Agree 1

On 5/23/2022 at 12:06 AM, JaCrispy said:

Jared Kushner is one of the creepiest looking dudes ever...Reminds me of a Sith Lord...And I just get weird vibes about him...😉

His father was indicted and convicted of 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering, and making illegal campaign donations by then US District Attorney Chris Christie.  Jared was instrumental in his firing when Christie ran the administrations transition team.  It was the first of several major personnel blunders Trump made in bringing inexperienced and unsuitable family members into positions of authority rather than building a professional team around him.   

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

His father was indicted and convicted of 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering, and making illegal campaign donations by then US District Attorney Chris Christie.  Jared was instrumental in his firing when Christie ran the administrations transition team.  It was the first of several major personnel blunders Trump made in bringing inexperienced and unsuitable family members into positions of authority rather than building a professional team around him.   

interestingly kushners super fraud convict pops was also a personal friend and donor to the Clintons. 

elites being elite. 

their family wiki page reads like an Amazon crime series 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushner_family

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

interestingly kushners super fraud convict pops was also a personal friend and donor to the Clintons. 

elites being elite. 

their family wiki page reads like an Amazon crime series 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushner_family

How much do you think Charles paid Trump for that pardon?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

How much do you think Charles paid Trump for that pardon?

You raise a good question.  What did Trump get, if anything?  I have a good question too.  How much did the CCP pay Joe and Hunter in exchange for influence and information?  I know where the answer to my question is which is on the laptop the FBI is hiding. 

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You raise a good question.  What did Trump get, if anything?  I have a good question too.  How much did the CCP pay Joe and Hunter in exchange for influence and information?  I know where the answer to my question is which is on the laptop the FBI is hiding. 

Well if you know the answer - why don’t you tell us - esp get the deets from Hunters laptop that has been in every MAGA cults hands including this nut job 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886rqxtpcz0ac1rin6j97

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, we know Joke got 10% of whatever it was...