The $2 BILLION dollar question: Why would MBS invest in Jared Kushner?

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Unlimited money to shady PACS promoting shady politicians. Using same PACS to harvest and deliver ballots. Using the state against one's political opposition. donor corps censoring information.

and they think they are defending the election system. 

Hypocrites. 

False equivalency.  

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I wouldn't say dems are above crime.  It's lesser of two evils.  And if I'm being taken for a ride you're being shot off into space.  Crime on the right is so common you twist yourself into a pretzel defending the side you support.  Biden taking millions while Kushner took billions is a perfect analogy.  Not saying either is proven or necessarily guilty.

Meant to address this earlier but how did Kushner "take billions"?

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Meant to address this earlier but how did Kushner "take billions"?

Exactly.  Took an investment of billions, and probably made money off of it, but it’s still the investors equity. But don’t confuse a good narrative with facts.

Dems good republicans bad … something something 

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Exactly.  Took an investment of billions, and probably made money off of it, but it’s still the investors equity. But don’t confuse a good narrative with facts.

Dems good republicans bad … something something 

Perhaps this piece will give you some insight.  

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/05/jared-kushner-affinity-partners-saudi-arabia

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What insight is needed? I got the last part to your liking didn’t I? 

I hope they get a trump indictment out of this. It’s been a couple days 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

What insight is needed? I got the last part to your liking didn’t I? 

I hope they get a trump indictment out of this. It’s been a couple days 

Nope.  Specifically Kushner, Mnuchin are bad.  since you likely didn't even look at the piece, here's the beginning.  lots more juicy corrupt details follow.

"...right mind would give the former first son-in-law a dime. Among other concerns, the panel noted that management was “inexperience[d],” that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk,” that its fee seemed “excessive,” and that the firm’s operations were “unsatisfactory in all aspects.” Given those reservations, it warned that the country’s Public Investment Fund should stay far, far away from Kushner’s firm—a recommendation that was overturned by the fund’s board, which happens to be led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, i.e., the guy who approved a plan to kidnap, kill, and dismember a journalist via bone saw and benefited from Kushner’s unwavering support within the White House and reported insistence that the prince could “survive the outrage just as he [had] weathered past criticism.” (Again, just so it‘s abundantly clear, the “outrage” and “criticism” were over a Saudi dissident and U.S. resident being chopped up into pieces.)

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nope.  Specifically Kushner, Mnuchin are bad.  since you likely didn't even look at the piece, here's the beginning.  lots more juicy corrupt details follow.

"...right mind would give the former first son-in-law a dime. Among other concerns, the panel noted that management was “inexperience[d],” that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk,” that its fee seemed “excessive,” and that the firm’s operations were “unsatisfactory in all aspects.” Given those reservations, it warned that the country’s Public Investment Fund should stay far, far away from Kushner’s firm—a recommendation that was overturned by the fund’s board, which happens to be led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, i.e., the guy who approved a plan to kidnap, kill, and dismember a journalist via bone saw and benefited from Kushner’s unwavering support within the White House and reported insistence that the prince could “survive the outrage just as he [had] weathered past criticism.” (Again, just so it‘s abundantly clear, the “outrage” and “criticism” were over a Saudi dissident and U.S. resident being chopped up into pieces.)

If Kushner makes money for them, the assessment was wrong.  If he loses money for them, great, right?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

If Kushner makes money for them, the assessment was wrong.  If he loses money for them, great, right?

nope. what did the Saudi's get in return?  why did kushner get a top security clearance and use it to frequently access documents?  the link was posted here earlier by billsy, I believe.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ok- so are we now for doing something about government power family members getting rich from corruption??  Because if you think this one about the Saudis buying 28% of kusnhers company months after trump was fired from the whitehouse is fishy, wait until you hear about the crackhead that got millions in direct payment to get a foreign prosecutor fired by his daddy. 

Ok- so are we now for doing something about government power family members getting rich from corruption??  Because if you think this one about the Saudis buying 28% of kusnhers company months after trump was fired from the whitehouse is fishy, wait until you hear about the crackhead that got millions in direct payment to get a foreign prosecutor fired by his daddy. 

I don't know how many times we liberals need to tell you, prosecute the hell out of him.  we r all for it.  but what if the payment from kushner to the Saudi's was US secrets?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope. what did the Saudi's get in return?  why did kushner get a top security clearance and use it to frequently access documents?  the link was posted here earlier by billsy, I believe.

And I posted this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-oversight-investigating-2b-saudi-investment-jared-kushners-firm-rcna31805

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't know how many times we liberals need to tell you, prosecute the hell out of him.  we r all for it.  but what if the payment from kushner to the Saudi's was US secrets?

Then he should share a cell with Donnie hunter and joe. It’ll be like goodfellas

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You think the big guy fires Ukrainian prosecutors for free?? Silly red tail

And I'm sure there's a bigger fee for gaslighting everyone that the prosecutor was corrupt...

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

And I'm sure there's a bigger fee for gaslighting everyone that the prosecutor was corrupt...

Well yes, withholding us aide unless they fire the prosecutor investigating the company that just appointed your crack head idiot son to the board for millions whose expertise on gas begins and ends at huffing it??? 

he knew nothing 😂 

omfg these sycophantic idiots …. They will be our downfall. 

they are all Paul Rudd from the move our idiot brother 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Well yes, withholding us aide unless they fire the prosecutor investigating the company that just appointed your crack head idiot son to the board for millions whose expertise on gas begins and ends at huffing it??? 

he knew nothing 😂 

omfg these sycophantic idiots …. They will be our downfall. 

they are all Paul Rudd from the move our idiot brother 

They must have needed to hear "do me a favor..."

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Show me proof!!! There is no video recording and signed contract where Joe said ‘I big guy who received a cut of crackheads board salary commit to firing the foreign diplomats investigating your firm, that is paying crackhead” 😂 😂 

therefore there is no way this is suspicious 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/10/2023 at 6:20 PM, BillStime said:

Kushner created the company "the day after" Trump's administration ended? What, you mean on January 21? Did he not believe his father-in-law, that he would be gloriously restored as the rightful President of the United States just as soon as all that fraud became too obvious to deny?

Fair weather son-in-law ....

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Kushner created the company "the day after" Trump's administration ended? What, you mean on January 21? Did he not believe his father-in-law, that he would be gloriously restored as the rightful President of the United States just as soon as all that fraud became too obvious to deny?

Fair weather son-in-law ....

image.thumb.png.97a75d844e00e48533b29d82d059cc7f.png

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/5/2023 at 10:57 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Show me proof!!! There is no video recording and signed contract where Joe said ‘I big guy who received a cut of crackheads board salary commit to firing the foreign diplomats investigating your firm, that is paying crackhead” 😂 😂 

therefore there is no way this is suspicious 

They are just  parroting MSNBC while trying to call others ignorant.  its kinda sad.  pathetic really

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/16/2022 at 4:44 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

For answers I suggest you examine what both parties believe is a mutually beneficial US-Saudi relationship that has been in place since Nixon's Petrodollar deal with the Kingdom.    

Probably for the same reasons those foreign countries hired Hunter & paid him some outrageous amounts of cash that was so much he had to hide it in many different family accounts, but that's just a guess i don't know that for sure .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 7:43 PM, Doc said:

I am wondering why those words actually coming out of Donald Trump’s mouth don’t bother you

literally using his presidential position trying to get another country to go after his political opponent and you don’t see anything wrong with it

The problem is Donald Trump is just stupid if he would’ve used his bill Barr to do this he never would’ve been indicted because that is his attorney generals job

• Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I am wondering why those words actually coming out of Donald Trump’s mouth don’t bother you

literally using his presidential position trying to get another country to go after his political opponent and you don’t see anything wrong with it

The problem is Donald Trump is just stupid if he would’ve used his bill Barr to do this he never would’ve been indicted because that is his attorney generals job

He meant "do the US a favor."  Again he was trying to prevent giving a corrupt country (who is still corrupt) good money after bad and wanted to actually get rid of corruption, unlike Barry and Joke.

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’ll tackle this.  I’ll go out on a limb and predict that you do not go around in life using the King’s English, precise with words and meanings, taking care to ensure that each and every word limits interpretation to whatever dictionary you choose to site. 

I’m going to take it one step further and tell you I have used the phrase “Hey, do me a favor….” and what follows does not actually reflect a favor in any way, shape or form.  It’s actually pretty common at work, and I have used that expression when directing an employee to complete employment related tasks.  

I’d bet Joe Biden has used it, and doesn’t always actually mean “come on, man” to signify his demand that a person (male or female) physically reduce the distance between he and thee.  

I believe the word used to describe a word or phrase used informal is “colloquialism”. 

As for asking for dirt on a political adversary, do me a favor and come on, man!  That’s an everyday thing and you know it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...