Name 2 players drafted by the Buffalo Bills in 2022

image.png.d8b6a1389f1897deabcd96df62b0c1b0.png

Well Guys, I have been posting this same thread for 18 years now, only 1 person guessed correctly since 2004. It is extremely difficult.

Most people will be lucky to guess one player correctly. It's not about whom you like, its about who will actually be drafted by the Bills

Un-Drafted free agents do not count.

Name 2 and only 2, naming 3 is cheating 👎

#1 _______________________

#2________________________

My Advice, Many people select the same player, an example is Breece Hall  or past players like DK Metcalf or Brian Orakpo and it could eliminate half the board. You are much better off selecting lesser known players in the later rounds. Brandon Beane & Sean McDermott  like players that can play more then one position, keep that in mind!

I can tell you from experience, meetings with players and media predictions will steer you in the wrong direction every time.

YOU CAN EDIT YOUR SELECTIONS 1 hour before the NFL draft's  #1 pick.

Good Luck

-HOUSE

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama

Jaylen Watkins, CB, Washington State

What is the prize House? 

1.  Limited edition New Era cap signed by their executive board member Russ Brandon.

2.  A New England compensatory draft pick is named after the contest winner. :nana:

• Haha (+1) 5

Did I take part in 2019? I shoulda done okay that year. It was the year Brandon Beane borrowed my draft board.... of the 8 picks we made five were in my top 5 BPA at the point they were picked. I was lower on Singletary and hadn't graded the two seventh rounders. 

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Did I take part in 2019? I shoulda done okay that year. It was the year Brandon Beane borrowed my draft board.... of the 8 picks we made five were in my top 5 BPA at the point they were picked. I was lower on Singletary and hadn't graded the two seventh rounders. 

I can't remember who the winner was.....sorry, I should remember that.

Over 17 years I think I guessed a total of 3 player correctly, they were all players in the later rounds that can play multiple positions, WR/ST or a speed LB/ ST.

Edited by HOUSE

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.