Name 2 players drafted by the Buffalo Bills in 2022

HOUSE

Tariq Woolen CB UTSA 6’4”, 4.26 40 time - could be a steal but will take some coaching and development, but has good hands and ball tracking ability as a converted wr
Dameon Pierce RB Florida 5’11”, 4.59 40 time, 13 rushing TDs, physical freak that benches 390 and squats 705 - excellent goal line/short yardage back that is also an excellent pass blocker and receiver; a punishing runner that would give Bills a physicality needed at the position

Edited by Ayjent
  • Like (+1) 2

OL Bernhard Raimann

S Smoke Monday

20 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I can't remember who the winner was.....sorry, I should remember that.

Over 17 years I think I guessed a total of 3 player correctly, they were all players in the later rounds that can play multiple positions, WR/ST or a speed LB/ ST.

ive gotten one player many times

• Awesome! (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Ayjent said:

Tariq Woolen CB UTSA 6’4”, 4.26 40 time - could be a steal but will take some coaching and development, but has good hands and ball tracking ability as a converted wr
Dameon Pierce RB Florida 5’11”, 4.59 40 time, 13 rushing TDs, physical freak that benches 390 and squats 705 - excellent goal line/short yardage back that is also an excellent pass blocker and receiver; a punishing runner that would give Bills a physicality needed at the position

Those are some great traits, how much does Pierce weigh?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Those are some great traits, how much does Pierce weigh?

220 - Florida really had a stacked backfield so he doesn’t have a ton of mileage but averaged 5.7 yds a carry and was used as their short yardage back.  One of my favorite rbs I’ve seen at Florida since the early 90s (up there with Fred Taylor and Earnest Graham).  The offense was just better with him on the field whether he got the ball or not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I also have no idea why people are so high on K. Elam CB Florida - an awful tackler and frequently loses coverage.  The Florida Defensive staff was awful at coaching but good at recruiting so maybe it’s based on potential, but I just don’t see it and I watched every game of his career.  That’s a player I hope that they do not draft.  Honestly the entire secondary this year was laughably bad in comparison to it being a historically strong group.  Watch the Alabama or LSU games as examples.  Jeremiah Moon may be the only player worth drafting and he is probably a late round pick due to being a questionable NFL edge rusher or odd fit at LB that doesn’t seem to diagnose plays quick enough. 

Stingley or Woolen are the CBs I like the most but no way Bills get Stingley without moving up and I don’t think it would be worth the cost. 

Edited by Ayjent
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.