Davante Adams tells Packers he won't play on franchise tag

Draconator

I'm not going to kid myself and think that he'll end up on the Bills. If Green Bay can't work anything out with him, what does that mean for them? For Rodgers and his time with the Packers?

Edited by Draconator
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Draconator changed the title to Davante Adams tells Packers he won't play on franchise tag
32 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

This could become a Lev Bell situation. 

Which could really have not gone worse for Bell.

I wish players would get blackballed by all 32 teams for life for pulling crap like this.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I'm not going to kid myself and think that he'll end up on the Bills. If Green Bay can't work anything out with him, what does that mean for them? For Rodgers and his time with the Packers?

Rodgers is happy , he doesn’t care about any thing but being so highly paid so don’t be fooled by that egotist !  So you think he would hold out or void his contract if his best buddy , fav receiver , sits out?  Let me think. About  that,,,NOPE!   He may talk some crap about it even still ( after all he has153 mil allrady to be in his pocket at some time ) to keep up his facade of caring about the team , but I bet he shows up on time this year without a hitch.    Another diva I can’t tolerate much more , LOL !   😉🤮

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.