Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree. Josh Allen keeps this fan base engaged and willing to fork over cash. It’s all about the QB. Would FA adds be nice, yes, we could improve in some areas like any team. But Beane built a championship roster imo. Should have won it this year but coaching effed it up. I believe they will win the SB in the next 3 years, regardless of a big splash FA add. Beane’s typical FA adds work for me.

I agree 100% its a real shame we didn't win the Superbowl , but we we will win a Superbowl soon. 

I hope we sign WR Cordarrelle Paterson and  DE Charles Harris

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who has ESPN+ and can find the rumor Thad is referring to?

There is no rumor, what you posted is basically the whole section on the Bills. I just read it, there are no names associated with this 'rumor'.

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Only really big splash that would shock me is davante Adams. No way bills can afford him though 

other rumors in the article is that the Packers will tag Adams if no deal reached.

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

No player mentioned. Just speculating that they make a big move to keep fans happy because they are going to have to pay for a new stadium. 

Everyone already knows we are paying for a new stadium, this is off season rumor mill BS, nothing more, clicks clicks clicks and more clicks,💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 

Gronk is likely the “splash” should he choose to sign in Buffalo…, as unlikely as it is. 

Edited by Don Otreply

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Keep winning and fan enthusiasm remains high regardless. Begin losing and free agency or any other gimmicks won't make a difference. 

I don't buy any if it. In Beane we trust. 

According to some people here Free Agency is what kept the Bills out of the Super Bowl.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who has ESPN+ and can find the rumor Thad is referring to?

For this to happen the Bills need to clear some contracts out,  you have Milano/Poyer/Edmunds/Hyde making around 44 mllion in cap space. It may also require trading Star's contract out to another team to eat and that could cost us a draft pick . Splash move require cap space,

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

For this to happen the Bills need to clear some contracts out,  you have Milano/Poyer/Edmunds/Hyde making around 44 mllion in cap space. It may also require trading Star's contract out to another team to eat and that could cost us a draft pick . Splash move require cap space,

You'd be surprised. They can always push money into the future. Beane doesn't like doing that but there's always cap space. 

The reason listed is just dumb though. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

This is just someone who knows it will get clicks and throws out his own speculation.  OBD is a tight lipped ship, I seriously doubt there is any real insider leaking this knowledge of a splash move.

Is it possible...sure, but just saying I doubt there is anything of real substance to this alleged rumor.  

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

You'd be surprised. They can always push money into the future. Beane doesn't like doing that but there's always cap space. 

You know why?. because staying competitive every season means staying employed. Look at Philly,  their former HC Peterson wins a Super Bowl and then gets fired a few seasons later.  

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

She didn’t say that. She said there isn’t a ton of crossover with STH.

which is just not true.

not this year or the previous year because the Sabres have sucked the life out of everyone.

but before then there was. I knew 3-4 people who had both, and i can be the only one.  

Edited by CountDorkula
  • Eyeroll 1

The TOTAL cost of a state of the art, glass domed stadium smack dab in the middle of downtown Minneapolis cost $1.05B.

They are about to announce that NYS taxpayers are going to pay $850M+ for an open air stadium in the middle of god dang nowhere. 

Yea, they could use some good PR this off-season.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Process said:

The TOTAL cost of a state of the art, glass domed stadium smack dab in the middle of downtown Minneapolis cost $1.05B.

They are about to announce that NYS taxpayers are going to pay $850M+ for an open air stadium in the middle of god dang nowhere. 

Yea, they could use some good PR this off-season.

They finalized that deal in 2012. So 10 years ago. $1.4 billion is about what you'd expect today.

US Bank stadium would cost a lot more today.

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I still don't believe any HC should lose his job just seasons after beating Brady & the Pats in a Super Bowl. 

No, they had other stuff going on. Hopefully that doesn't happen here.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.