Britney Griner

Doc

2 minutes ago, T&C said:

It's like we traded a gold coin for a carnival token. 

It was like trading a Pokemon GSX with 10,000 damage points for a bootlegged Charizard 

Edited by TSOL
Sp

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why didn't Trump get Paul Whelan home?

It's funny to hear someone so anti-Trump basically say "yeah well Trump didn't do it so why should Biden have to?"....you'd rather let someone who served his country wrongfully rot in prison because some guy you hate did not negotiate his release so f-him let him rot

1 minute ago, BillyBilliams said:

Why does that matter?  Why are you worrying about Trump?  The deal was done today.  The same reason why Obama didn't close down GITMO (his campaign promise).  There potentially could have not been a deal to be made.  He could have also thought that Viktor Bout was too dangerous to want to be set free.  You need to look at context.  This isn't hard to figure out.  The Russians gave the United States a lesbian, black, WNBA player that beat her wife, and brought illegal vape canabis oil to their country, and plead guilty.  They traded an international arms dealer that would sell advanced weapons to people in civil wars (many times sold them to both sides of the conflicts/wars).  How is that remotely an even trade?  What makes you think he won't do this again, but this time in the comfort of his home in Russia?

Why does it matter? Are you really that clueless?  Trump had two years to work a deal with his boss to free Paul.

I love how you keep saying: 

12 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Negotiations didn't start until this year. 

Where in the world is there a law that states WHEN NEGOTIAITONS start?  

Why didn't Trump bring Paul home?

5 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

The Russians gave the United States a lesbian, black, WNBA player that beat her wife, and brought illegal vape canabis oil to their country, and plead guilty.

Really? The Russians gave the United States an American.  All the other words you describe her show just what a pathetic hack you are.

Just now, Your Brown Eye said:

It's funny to hear someone so anti-Trump basically say "yeah well Trump didn't do it so why should Biden have to?"....you'd rather let someone who served his country wrongfully rot in prison because some guy you hate did not negotiate his release so f-him let him rot

It's funny to hear anti-Americans cry that Biden didn't prioritize Whelan when Trump had a two-year head start on getting him home.

Idiots  

7 minutes ago, T&C said:

It's like we traded a gold coin for a carnival token. 

I don't care if Trump didn't release Whelan.  If Trump felt that Viktor Bout being released wasn't worth it, then this 2018 crap that BillStime was so upset about doesn't matter.  They should have played hard ball and had both released.  This wasn't just an American issue, this is a international issue.  Hundreds of Thousands to Millions of people have died at the hands of people that dealt with Bout.  

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's funny to hear anti-Americans cry that Biden didn't prioritize Whelan when Trump had a two-year head start on getting him home.

Idiots  

Maybe, just maybe, Trump did not want to free Viktor Bout, maybe he thought the risk was too high.

You freakin moron

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why does it matter? Are you really that clueless?  Trump had two years to work a deal with his boss to free Paul.

I love how you keep saying: 

Where in the world is there a law that states WHEN NEGOTIAITONS start?  

Why didn't Trump bring Paul home?

Really? The Russians gave the United States an American.  All the other words you describe her show just what a pathetic hack you are.

The United States left an American who they admit was wrongfully detained and convicted.  They negotiated an American that ADMITTED she committed a crime.  If Trump felt Bout needed to stay in prison because of what he did, then it doesn't matter that Whelan stayed in jail, because it would be a non-starter.  As much as I hate to say it, but I sort of agree.  

5 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

The United States left an American who they admit was wrongfully detained and convicted.  They negotiated an American that ADMITTED she committed a crime.  If Trump felt Bout needed to stay in prison because of what he did, then it doesn't matter that Whelan stayed in jail, because it would be a non-starter.  As much as I hate to say it, but I sort of agree.  

Why didn’t Trump bring Paul home?