January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the morons and simpletons can still believe a group of mostly over-50, out of shape, unorganized and unarmed yokels were going to take over the Capitol, declare their "leader" President, hold the building against assault and siege by heavily armed superior law enforcement and military personnel, force Congress to certify the election in their favor, and biggest of all, force the world's most powerful military fighting force into unconditional surrender while magically taking over all government facilities and organizations everywhere in the country to neutralize any opposition to their "insurrection" plan.  Dismiss the idea a thinking person might expect, that such a coup would require actions in 100's of places simultaneously but the idea they were going to pull it off by occupying a single building shows the genius of this plan. 

I eagerly await the coming premiere of the movie.  I'm thinking Meryl Streep as Liz Chaney sounds like a sure thing for best actress.  The entire escapade, a fun filled drama of comedy and laughter for the whole family.  

The J6 Committee would like to extend a Merry Christmas to everyone but our friends at the Center for Diversity have reminded me the censors will not allow the use of the term Christmas.  But in the spirit of saying to hell with the PC police, Merry Christmas Bills fans.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

I wonder if we will see more of this type of stuff in the remaining 14k hours of video we haven't been allowed to see?

Also I wonder if the guy with the ear piece has been charged yet?

Ill take things that havent happened for 1000 Alex.

• Like (+1) 1

Its not like everyone thats not a loyalist knew this entire expensive theatre had one goal. propaganda to keep trump out of office or look bad to the Populus.

And in an Ironic twist, some righty now want the house to do more theatre/investigations.

How about we hold them accountable for their job performance.   They have the power of the purse.  welp, they did prior to this omnibill by a lame duck crew that took that power away from them, for the first year.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Doc said:

Looking forward to the real investigation of J6...

👆🤡

You're really good at this stuff

On 2/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Who is Harmeet K. Dhillon?

She is such cute little hack - just like YOU

During the coronavirus pandemic, she filed numerous unsuccessful lawsuits to halt the implementation of stay-at-home orders and other emergency restrictions implemented to halt the spread of the coronavirus. She criticized requirements that people wear face masks (claiming that "the masks don't work", contradicting the recommendations of the US CDC), called for the re-opening of the economy, and criticized voting reforms intended to make it easier to vote through postal voting at a time when in-person voting posed a public health risk.

Long thread. Highly recommend reading the whole thread and included SOURCES. Some highlights below.

Isnt it amazing the J6 committee had zero interest in getting testimony from many law enforcement agency leaders about J6?

A real head scratcher.

• Thank you (+1) 3

Jan. 6 committee cancels Trump subpoena with panel set to disband

New York Post, by Victor Nava

The House Jan. 6 committee on Wednesday withdrew a subpoena issued to former President Donald Trump as the panel prepares to disband, according to a report.  Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss) reportedly notified Trump’s attorney on Wednesday that the panel’s subpoena against the 76-year-old former president, issued in October, has been rescinded and that he no longer needs to comply with document requests, according to CNN. “In light of the imminent end of our investigation, the Select Committee can no longer pursue the specific information covered by the subpoena,” Thompson wrote in a letter to Trump’s attorney obtained by CNN.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/29/jan-6-committee-cancels-trump-subpoena-with-panel-set-to-disband-report/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Jan. 6 committee cancels Trump subpoena with panel set to disband

New York Post, by Victor Nava

The House Jan. 6 committee on Wednesday withdrew a subpoena issued to former President Donald Trump as the panel prepares to disband, according to a report.  Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss) reportedly notified Trump’s attorney on Wednesday that the panel’s subpoena against the 76-year-old former president, issued in October, has been rescinded and that he no longer needs to comply with document requests, according to CNN. “In light of the imminent end of our investigation, the Select Committee can no longer pursue the specific information covered by the subpoena,” Thompson wrote in a letter to Trump’s attorney obtained by CNN.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/29/jan-6-committee-cancels-trump-subpoena-with-panel-set-to-disband-report/

Classic! What a political hit job. 

• Agree 2

I mean Pence was the key to the whole thing!. Why didn't the committee ask him why he waited until the very last minute on J6 before he announced he wasn't going to challenge electors?

If he announced it on say noon J5 would that maybe have been a better idea? 

Legitimate questions perhaps...

Ginni Thomas Takes Jan. 6 Committee to School in Newly Released Testimony Transcript

By Nick Arama 

8c134878-0ee4-4926-8406-5963666f450e-860

I previously wrote about how many on the left were angry about political consultant Ginni Thomas, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’s wife, being left out of the Jan. 6 Committee’s final report. But as I said, it would have been hard even for those biased characters to construct something against her in that final report since she didn’t do anything illegal — she simply advocated for investigating any allegations of fraud about the 2020 election.

The Committee did smear her to their base by suggesting there was something untoward in her texts to Mark Meadows. So these seriously deluded people on the left have been ranting for months about “when is Ginni Thomas going to be arrested?” They were furious that she was left out of the final report when they had pinned their hopes on getting her and then somehow using her to impeach Justice Thomas. I know, it doesn’t make any sense, but that’s where they are.

While they had nothing against her, the Committee still tried to make her look bad by having her come in to testify. They finally have released that transcript. As her attorney Mark Paoletta explained in a statement, they had “no legitimate reason to interview her” because there was nothing to discover. He also called out the Committee for leaking her texts, a “despicable act.”

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/12/31/ginni-thomas-takes-jan-6-committee-to-school-in-newly-released-testimony-transcript-n681285

• Like (+1) 1

House Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Staffers Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6 -  While at Same Time Pelosi Was Organizing Film Crew that Day

by Jim Hoft

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/huge-house-republicans-find-text-email-evidence-pelosi-staffers-secretly-decreased-security-us-capitol-jan-6-time-pelosi-organizing-film-crew-day/

Edited by B-Man
  • Shocked 1

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

House Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Staffers Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6 -  While at Same Time Pelosi Was Organizing Film Crew that Day

by Jim Hoft

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/huge-house-republicans-find-text-email-evidence-pelosi-staffers-secretly-decreased-security-us-capitol-jan-6-time-pelosi-organizing-film-crew-day/

@ChiGoose speculated the other day that Committee Chair Thompson may have taken his foot off the gas on finding the truth (the truth truth) in deference to Liz Cheney and her desire to protect other GOP representatives in all this. 

That doesn’t make much sense to me, 1/6 was a stain on our Nation and it makes e very little sense that after hand-picking the Rs that would participate on the committee he would somehow cave and allow co-conspirators to skate.  One would think the American people would be outraged by such behavior. 

Could it be a quid pro quo between D and R factions was agreed to?   It’s never made sense that Trump would have anything to do with securing the Capitol as he was heading out the door.  Was Chairman Thompson protecting Nancy Pelosi?    

19 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@ChiGoose speculated the other day that Committee Chair Thompson may have taken his foot off the gas on finding the truth (the truth truth) in deference to Liz Cheney and her desire to protect other GOP representatives in all this. 

That doesn’t make much sense to me, 1/6 was a stain on our Nation and it makes e very little sense that after hand-picking the Rs that would participate on the committee he would somehow cave and allow co-conspirators to skate.  One would think the American people would be outraged by such behavior. 

Could it be a quid pro quo between D and R factions was agreed to?   It’s never made sense that Trump would have anything to do with securing the Capitol as he was heading out the door.  Was Chairman Thompson protecting Nancy Pelosi?    

Come on. Is this even a question?