January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

You don't say? The VP? For months prior to J6?

Is this the same FBI informant who the NYT told us already breached the Capitol on J6 or a different one?

And yet they still couldn't thwart the pre-planned "insurrection" and grave threat to democracy.....

I gotta tell ya....

Im shocked!

Edited by BillsFanNC

Just now, B-Man said:

Our elected leaders lives were in jeopardy at the hands of terrorist insurrectionists!

As we've been told.

So  again...

The FBI is either spectacularly incompetent or they were in on it.

Or of course some other hand waving nonsense from deranged leftists.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sources both right and left. NYT and Federalist. 

Insurrection!

So is the problem here that the FBI had an informant in a violent domestic terror group? Or that they wouldn't disclose that publicly during an ongoing investigation?

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So is the problem here that the FBI had an informant in a violent domestic terror group? Or that they wouldn't disclose that publicly during an ongoing investigation?

No. It's that they apparently let a violent terrorist group hell bent on insurrection, putting elected officials lives in danger, into the Capitol......as we've been told repeatedly.

If they knew their plans then wtf is the FBI doing not only letting them carry it out, but having their informants participate alongside in this grave danger posed to our democracy?

You can't have it both ways. If they had informants embedded who knew their violent plans of seditious conspiracy well before J6  when they were carried out...then why were they allowed to breach the Capitol and potentially carry out the insurrection?

We've been told this threat was worse than the civil war, pearl harbor and 9/11. Why didn't the FBI thwart it well before unarmed men breached the Capitol and almost carried out a coup? Why?

What if it was revealed that a group of Muslim extremists with embedded FBI agents were allowed to come within 1000 feet of their known target, let alone alone actually breach the target?

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

InSuRreCTioN!!!!

So an FBI informant sold guns and ammo at a discount to the Oath Keepers...

The FBI must have been really disappointed that they all left their discount weapons and ammo in their hotel rooms.

Edited by BillsFanNC

13 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

No. It's that they apparently let a violent terrorist group hell bent on insurrection, putting elected officials lives in danger, into the Capitol......as we've been told repeatedly.

If they knew their plans then wtf is the FBI doing not only letting them carry it out, but having their informants participate alongside in this grave danger posed to our democracy?

You can't have it both ways. If they had informants embedded who knew their violent plans of seditious conspiracy well before J6  when they were carried out...then why were they allowed to breach the Capitol and potentially carry out the insurrection?

We've been told this threat was worse than the civil war, pearl harbor and 9/11. Why didn't the FBI thwart it well before unarmed men breached the Capitol and almost carried out a coup? Why?

What if it was revealed that a group of Muslim extremists with embedded FBI agents were allowed to come within 1000 feet of their known target, let alone alone actually breach the target?

My contention has always been 1/6 was planned to be America's Reichstag Fire.  Which of course was used by Hitler as a pretext to punish his political opponents and seize more powers on his way to dictator.  And as evidence on FBI involvement drips out it sure looks that way.  If the final vote tally shows the House swinging Republican I can't wait for the entertainment value subpoenaing all these officials will provide.  Maybe they'll plead "executive privilege" or refuse to show up.  And I'm sure the DOJ will take it very seriously and they'll be arrested, tried, and sentenced to jail for not honoring the House request to appear.  Yeah, sure.  Because democracy is at risk here!  The funny thing is the people that say it most are the biggest risk to it.  Something like Shakespeare saying to paraphrase "me thinks the lady doth protest too much". 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

In Completely Unforeseeable Twist, January 6th 'Conspiracy Theory' Turns Out to Be True

What’s the current timeframe these days of “conspiracy theories” becoming fact? Whatever it is, it sure seems to be accelerating. Heck, I’m old enough to remember when sharing the COVID-19 lab leak theory would get you banned from social media. Now even the “experts” have admitted that’s the most probable origin explanation.

It’s not just the pandemic, though. For years, conservatives proposed, after piecing together much evidence, that the FBI was somehow involved in the unrest that took place on January 6th, 2022. Yet, those calls for answers and accountability were met with condemnation. “How dare you question the impeccable reputation of the FBI,” they asserted while absconding from any critical thinking.

You can probably guess where I’m going with this. Despite well over a year of deflections and denials, it is now confirmed that no less than eight FBI agents were embedded in the Proud Boys organization during the period surrounding January 6th.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/14/in-shocking-unexpected-twist-january-6th-conspiracy-theory-turns-out-to-be-true-n659068

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

In Completely Unforeseeable Twist, January 6th 'Conspiracy Theory' Turns Out to Be True

What’s the current timeframe these days of “conspiracy theories” becoming fact? Whatever it is, it sure seems to be accelerating. Heck, I’m old enough to remember when sharing the COVID-19 lab leak theory would get you banned from social media. Now even the “experts” have admitted that’s the most probable origin explanation.

It’s not just the pandemic, though. For years, conservatives proposed, after piecing together much evidence, that the FBI was somehow involved in the unrest that took place on January 6th, 2022. Yet, those calls for answers and accountability were met with condemnation. “How dare you question the impeccable reputation of the FBI,” they asserted while absconding from any critical thinking.

You can probably guess where I’m going with this. Despite well over a year of deflections and denials, it is now confirmed that no less than eight FBI agents were embedded in the Proud Boys organization during the period surrounding January 6th.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/14/in-shocking-unexpected-twist-january-6th-conspiracy-theory-turns-out-to-be-true-n659068

This stuff is hilarious.

The FBI had an asset with some of the terrorists that did 9/11. Does that mean the FBI “was involved” with 9/11?

I’m having trouble keeping up with the latest explanation for January 6th. If I have it right, it was a peaceful protest of pro-Trump antifa who attacked the Capitol because the FBI told them to do so. Is that right?

It's all normal and completely above board to have multiple FBI informants embedded among small groups of domestic terrorists planning to stage an insurrection to overthrow the US government in a "seditious conspiracy" and not even attempt to stop it from happening.

All. Normal.

Or just a long series of simple mistakes.

:lol:

IsUrRecKsHuN!!!!

On 11/11/2022 at 5:25 AM, BillsFanNC said:

InSuRreCTioN!!!!

So an FBI informant sold guns and ammo at a discount to the Oath Keepers...

The FBI must have been really disappointed that they all left their discount weapons and ammo in their hotel rooms.

Julie is shocked (shocked!) to hear that the FBI is skilled at using informants “to lure targets into their traps.” That’s what they do! Julie needs to watch more TV. 

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Julie is shocked (shocked!) to hear that the FBI is skilled at using informants “to lure targets into their traps.” That’s what they do! Julie needs to watch more TV. 

Hey another member of the idiocracy who attacks the messenger instead of asking why the FBI with all their embedded informants didn't thwart the most dangerous attack on our democracy (by a handful of unarmed LARPers) since the Civil War/ Pearl Harbor / 9/11 before it actually happened?

Are you going with innocent mistakes or staggering incompetence here?

13 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

This stuff is hilarious.

The FBI had an asset with some of the terrorists that did 9/11. Does that mean the FBI “was involved” with 9/11?

I’m having trouble keeping up with the latest explanation for January 6th. If I have it right, it was a peaceful protest of pro-Trump antifa who attacked the Capitol because the FBI told them to do so. Is that right?

I have never heard we had someone inside the cells that took down the towers- I know the terrorist were known to the FBI but when did they reveal they had someone inside the cells?

21 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I have never heard we had someone inside the cells that took down the towers- I know the terrorist were known to the FBI but when did they reveal they had someone inside the cells?

“In late January 2000, Mihdhar and Hazmi both traveled to Los Angeles and then moved to San Diego, where they associated with a former subject of an FBI investigation and also lived with a long-time FBI asset.”

Two of the terrorists were working with someone known to the FBI and actually lived with an FBI asset. 

This stuff is hilarious...

It's like saying we had multiple FBI informants embedded with Mohamned Atta and his suicide pilots, let some of the informants  stay at the gate while allowing other informants to board the plane alongside them knowing all along that they planned to fly them into the WTC and Pentagon...and did NOTHING.

Laughably obtuse. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

In a nutshell for anyone who is actually paying attention. 

Yes, Kyle Becker, whoever the eff you are, I do have a question:

Did the FBI assets you think were around sharpen flag poles and then use them as spears to attack the police?

Did they beat on the Capitol Police with whatever they had access to as they tried to breach a barrier?

Did they dress up like Halloween cavemen and prance around various Capitol chambers?

Did they break windows and crush a police officer in a door?

Amazing the powers of these informants. It’s like they hypnotized these trashy (“low class” in Trump’s own words) rioters into committing a whole variety of felonies. 

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, Kyle Becker, whoever the eff you are, I do have a question:

Did the FBI assets you think were around sharpen flag poles and then use them as spears to attack the police?

Did they beat on the Capitol Police with whatever they had access to as they tried to breach a barrier?

Did they dress up like Halloween cavemen and prance around various Capitol chambers?

Did they break windows and crush a police officer in a door?

Amazing the powers of these informants. It’s like they hypnotized these trashy (“low class” in Trump’s own words) rioters into committing a whole variety of felonies. 

What do any of the above examples have to do with the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys who both had multiple embedded FBI infirmants with them that day? Groups we have been told repeatedly coordinated with Trump to try to overthrow the government?

Try to stay on topic.

Now as to your deflection...you might want to consider that people who are simply milling around not doing anything against the law who then get hit with flash bangs, pepper spray and rubber bullets.... those people just might get agitated by being attacked. 

Wait don't tell us. Leave them alone just like Ray Epps!

Edited by BillsFanNC

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

What do any of the above examples have to do with the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys who both had multiple embedded FBI infirmants with them that day? Groups we have been told repeatedly coordinated with Trump to try to overthrow the government?

Try to stay on topic.

Now as to your deflection...you might want to consider that people who are simply milling around not doing anything against the law who then get hit with flash bangs, pepper spray and rubber bullets.... those people just might get agitated by being attacked. 

Here’s what it has to do with: yes, you innocent children, law enforcement agencies recruit informants with terrorist groups and other groups crowing (online or otherwise) about overthrowing the legitimate government. Yes, this is perfectly legal. No, the fact that an informant “helped” you with your stupid plans is no defense in a criminal case if you were predisposed to violent action. Yes, it is possible that anti-government groups were subjects of intel gathering, but that nobody anticipated that the sitting PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES would egg then on and that that same President would rebuff his own Vice President’s request to call of his dogs by saying, “Mike, you’re too honest.”

There are hundreds of informants all over the place. 
I spooked a certain Deranged Rhino into thinking that I may be one. 
Are you so sure I’m not?  🤔

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here’s what it has to do with: yes, you innocent children, law enforcement agencies recruit informants with terrorist groups and other groups crowing (online or otherwise) about overthrowing the legitimate government. Yes, this is perfectly legal. No, the fact that an informant “helped” you with your stupid plans is no defense in a criminal case if you were predisposed to violent action. Yes, it is possible that anti-government groups were subjects of intel gathering, but that nobody anticipated that the sitting PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES would egg then on and that that same President would rebuff his own Vice President’s request to call of his dogs by saying, “Mike, you’re too honest.”

There are hundreds of informants all over the place. 
I spooked a certain Deranged Rhino into thinking that I may be one. 
Are you so sure I’m not?  🤔

I don't know who or what you are besides a lemming moron.

The informants absolutely are not allowed to participate in breaking the law. Some did here and in the Whitmer fednapping.

But what you are again ignoring is that with all these informants with all the evidence gathered and being in the know about their "seditious conspiracy" to topple our democracy well before J6...

Then why didn't they stop the attempted overthrow of the US government?

If as you suggest it's simply letting the evidence gathering stage go too far, then where are the investigations of an egregiously incompetent FBI?

We already know that there will be no mention of law enforcement in the J6 committee report due six weeks ago.

Now go mutter in the corner about DR some more.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I don't know who or what you are besides a lemming moron.

The informants absolutely are not allowed to participate in breaking the law. Some did here and in the Whitmer fednapping.

But what you are again ignoring is that with all these informants with all the evidence gathered and being in the know about their "seditious conspiracy" to topple our democracy well before J6...

Then why didn't they stop the attempted overthrow of the US government?

If as you suggest it's simply letting the evidence gathering stage go too far, then where are the investigations of an egregiously incompetent FBI?

We already know that there will be no mention of law enforcement in the J6 committee report due six weeks ago.

Now go mutter in the corner about DR some more.

Thank you. I will be reporting that to my handlers.