January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

I don’t watch Fox Lite aka CNN; I watch Fox News. The Twitter Files aren’t even a blip on the radar.

No one cares about the “Twitter Files”

Whaaaat???

You think CNN is “FOX News lite”?!?!?

😯😯😯

Now, I don’t always agree with the opinions of FOX News, but they have, practically, the complete opposite view points as CNN on most issues…🤣🤣🤣

By calling CNN “FOX News Lite” you just seriously exposed how much of a Left wing extremist you really are…Well done….

standing ovation oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

And btw, the only people not interested in The Twitter Files are the people it exposes…😉

Everyone else whose voices had been suppressed by the State…

Everyone who sought further medical info about Covid, that had been suppressed…

Everyone who wanted to know if their government was propagandizing them about foreign wars, but were suppressed…

Anyone who believed in biology, and didn’t want to bow down to a religion based on mental illness, and were suppressed…

These are the people interested in The Twitter Files- because it only proved that their suspicions were right all along…

And if you were one of the people who supported the suppression of speech, or supported the propaganda of the State because it was “on your side,” of course you’re not going to be interested in material that exposes how you were wrong the whole time…Of course you’re not just gonna bend over and say “Thank you, sir- may I have another”…🤣🤣🤣

Good Game Austin GIF by Ultimate Tag

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Everyone who is awake, with the power of simple observation, already knew what was going on at Twitter and elsewhere with the censorship and promotion of regime propaganda.

The Twitter files have just provided the documentary proof.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Everyone who is awake, with the power of simple observation, already knew what was going on at Twitter and elsewhere with the censorship and promotion of regime propaganda.

The Twitter files have just provided the documentary proof.

I guess you missed the memo

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Noooo it was the FBI trust me bro the right is totally peaceful bro

And I guess we can say that the J6 protesters modeled themselves after the Summer of 2020 rioters.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

"We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media. In the courtroom. At the ballot box. And in the streets"

OMG. what do they think they are, BLM PAC or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

"We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media. In the courtroom. At the ballot box. And in the streets"

OMG. what do they think they are, BLM PAC or something.

except there were many R elected "representatives" sworn to uphold the constitution in the room.  Kinda like the bible to MAGA's:  only pay attention to the parts you like.  So swearing on a bible doesn't count!

"If the crowd told you to jump over Niagara Falls, would you?".  Lots of Moms said that.  Good advice.

Why are you so angry?  Have the rules as written not worked out too well?

Edited by redtail hawk

VICTORIA TAFT:   More Proof That Nancy Pelosi Was More Responsible for J6 Riot Than Trump. 

“Even after the one-sided January 6 Committee left Pelosi’s role on the cutting room floor, there’s one inescapable conclusion: If she’d done her job, there would have been no riot, no deaths of Trump supporters, no show trials, and no political prisoners sitting in solitary confinement in a D.C. gulag for two years awaiting trial.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2023/01/08/more-proof-that-nancy-pelosi-was-more-responsible-for-j6-riot-than-trump-n1659840

I’d say she performed exactly the job she set out to.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

All of the transcipts of testimony under oath will be out in September!

:lol:

So they did release portions of Kash Patel's testimony at the 11th hour, but left out key parts.

Why?

You know why. If you're awake.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Now that the Rs control the House, can they release the footage?

Turns out that was part of the McCarthy deal, releasing the footage to provide a clearer picture than that filtered through the lens of the 1/6 committee. 

I have to believe that everyone on this thread believes this is long overdue and necessary for transparency.   

@ChiGoose @redtail hawk etc 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Turns out that was part of the McCarthy deal, releasing the footage to provide a clearer picture than that filtered through the lens of the 1/6 committee. 

I have to believe that everyone on this thread believes this is long overdue and necessary for transparency.   

@ChiGoose @redtail hawk etc 

I have no problem with the release of more evidence provided the R's form a concrete conclusion on the causes of Jan 6, just as the committee did and address Trump's involvement or lack thereof.

Edited by redtail hawk

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I have no problem with the release of more evidence provided the R's form a concrete conclusion on the causes of Jan 6, just as the committee did and address Trump's involvement or lack thereof.

Or they could release all the footage,

and let the American people decide without having DC people decide what we should know.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

because we've seen how well some Americans can discern and collate data...

I win my (personal) bet.

I knew that you would give the Leftist line.

I have a little more faith in Americans I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

Obviously a lot better than you. You seriously suck at analyzing data.

Several journal editors disagree.  But I suppose they're all worthless leftist, elitist losers to you.

btw, can we discuss why being elite is bad?  Were you happier when the Bills won a couple of games a year or USA wins 1 or 2 gold medals in the Winter Olympics?

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

Liberal hacks you chumps use as journalists. What a joke. Try harder. 

Yes, we need to to overcome the pigheadedness of the right.  Rectum? they all most killed em during the pandemic.  I guess evolution in real time is good tho.

"Knowledge is bad.  And the pursuit of knowledge is worse"?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Yes, we need to to overcome the pigheadedness of the right.  Rectum? they all most killed em during the pandemic.  I guess evolution in real time is good tho.

Maybe someday the left will evolve into adults. Not the spoiled brats they are today.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Several journal editors disagree.  But I suppose they're all worthless leftist, elitist losers to you.

btw, can we discuss why being elite is bad?  Were you happier when the Bills won a couple of games a year or USA wins 1 or 2 gold medals in the Winter Olympics?

Thats not even a good logical fallacy. 

come on, you can do better

1 minute ago, Westside said:

And maybe you will only have one user name on here, tibs. Lol

😂 

Shoot. maybe one of these days it can provide an example of this high intelligence and journalistic writing style.

Cause right now, its reading like a child having a tantrum.

Wait till it presents the certificate proving the high intelligence. And make sure to ignore where it's signed by mom

25 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Who gets to decide who’s elite? Do you? Do I?

This isn’t a game. This is people’s life you’re messing with. No one is any better than anyone else. 
That’s the lefts problem. They think they are better than everyone and should be able to tell others how to live, eat, breath and think.

They don’t do it because they care(the left) they do it because they look down on anyone who disagrees with them. Very shallow and insecure people in the progressive movement.

• Like (+1) 2

they do. they just usually don't say that quiet part outload.

and why they seem to revert to FED authority to take care of all them Dumb Americans that need them to "white knight" them.

And anyone that disagrees with them, are even dumber Americans.

Edited by Chris farley

12 minutes ago, Westside said:

Who gets to decide who’s elite? Do you? Do I?

This isn’t a game. This is people’s life you’re messing with. No one is any better than anyone else. 
That’s the lefts problem. They think they are better than everyone and should be able to tell others how to live, eat, breath and think.

They don’t do it because they care(the left) they do it because they look down on anyone who disagrees with them. Very shallow and insecure people in the progressive movement.

In economies, the market decides. It’s now a global market. 

in sports its usually the score although sadly sometimes the Russian judge decides 

competition is another foundational element of our society. Sadly, it’s becoming accepted to cheat if one doesn’t actually win

• Eyeroll 1

Nothing in today's markets or global markets are free or non-manipulated by state regulations, trade deals, and the whims of highly funded PACS

Do you blame russians when the bills or sabers loose as well?

the last one is all 1980.  progressives have taught us that its about participation, not competition.  

and never mind the hordes that believe victimhood is a commodity. 

31 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Nothing in today's markets or global markets are free or non-manipulated by state regulations, trade deals, and the whims of highly funded PACS

the last one is all 1980.  progressives have taught us that its about participation, not competition.  

If there were zero regulations, a physicist would still garner more compensation than a farm worker. Life is largely a competition albeit not fair: genetics and circumstance play huge roles. Once that premise is accepted, it becomes easier to understand the position of living wage for all workers 

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Some Rs have already made a declaration on the work done by the 1/6 committee, which is appropriate. 

The footage being released is simply that—footage being released.  I can’t think of any reason you would need assurances of anything beyond that.   

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Some Rs have already made a declaration on the work done by the 1/6 committee, which is appropriate. 

The footage being released is simply that—footage being released.  I can’t think of any reason you would need assurances of anything beyond that.   

The reason is that nothing happens in a vacuum.  Context is extremely important.  But I'm eager to see the footage.

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can.

He's for it if it will vindicate the lefts narrative.

Against it if it doesn't. 

Just now, redtail hawk said:

The reason is that nothing happens in a vacuum.  Context is extremely important.  But I'm eager to see the footage.

You realize that the remainder of the 14k hours of footage will provide context to the cherry picked clips we've only been allowed to see up until now, right?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

I was responding on a phone and missed some of this.  The russian reference was re sports like diving, skating, gymnastics etc.  Not sure you got that.  Did you ever feel their scores were biased?

Inequality begins at birth.  It is not coincidence that successful people marry attractive, successful people (competitively) and then have successful, attractive children (altho currently many fewer).  It's self perpetuating and will remain that way.  See, Sociology is a worthwhile pursuit.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I can.

He's for it if it will vindicate the lefts narrative.

Against it if it doesn't. 

You realize that the remainder of the 14k hours of footage will provide context to the cherry picked clips we've only been allowed to see up until now, right?

Perhaps.  Let's see if they are cherry picked.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I was responding on a phone and missed some of this.  The russian reference was re sports like diving, skating, gymnastics etc.  Not sure you got that.  Did you ever feel their scores were biased?

Inequality begins at birth.  It is not coincidence that successful people marry attractive, successful people (competitively) and then have successful, attractive children (altho currently many fewer).  It's self perpetuating and will remain that way.  See, Sociology is a worthwhile pursuit.

Perhaps.  Let's see if they are cherry picked.

We already know the J6 committee used edited video during their hearings.

• Thank you (+1) 2