January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

25 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

the bold outs you as an idiot. i mean to be fair, most of your post does. 

but just keep saying it over and over and over and over, and its fact, amirite??

We don't try to understand people like yourself anymore, because you are IRREDEEMABLE. you are not the target audience. you clearly can't think for yourself. you are dead to me as an American and a human being. 

I'll acknowledge asshats like yourself when you spew garbage. other than that, dead. to. me.

We’ll put you down as a no then. 😉

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s crazy talk like this that lands people like you on a Red Flag list, Skip. 

Congrats on finding the bold font thingy though. 

grrrrr SMH the post you replied to saying all that vicious rhetoric is  to me unacceptable.  The discourse I understand can be chippy but geez louise that was just not cool, waaay too low a blow and I want it on record I do NOT concur at all. whatsoever

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s crazy talk like this that lands people like you on a Red Flag list, Skip. 

Congrats on finding the bold font thingy though. 

its people like you who can't think for themselves that has this country at a crossroads.

but yeah, ***** you and the others like you.  

8 minutes ago, muppy said:

grrrrr SMH the post you replied to saying all that vicious rhetoric is  to me unacceptable.  The discourse I understand can be chippy but geez louise that was just not cool, waaay too low a blow and I want it on record I do NOT concur at all. whatsoever

stay in the trenches long enough with the asshats/irredeemable and you may understand the vitriol. you cannot reason with them. language is just language. im not threatening anyone with violence. 

but misinformation and disinformation needs to be met in one way or another. idgaf if my language and aggressiveness turns one off of the facts or argument, thats not my problem. and im not solving the problem or trying to. but the facts are the facts. 

Just now, Nineforty said:

its people like you who can't think for themselves that has this country at a crossroads.

Unfortunately, it's zealots like you who are ruining this country with your purity tests.  It's ok to have a difference of opinion, kid, it doesn't make people evil or irredeemable. You should consider different perspectives from time to time, it'll broaden your horizons.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

Mup, I know we don’t agree on much politically, but I appreciate your civility when we exchange posts.  The humor is a bonus.

As for the sad case I replied to, it’s a classic case of an unsettled soul, perhaps beaten down by life, a job, a parent or a partner attempting to drag someone else into the gutter with him.  Really, who cares?

Face to face, the bluster and facade typically disappears, saved for a time when anonymous internet security prevails.  Or, less likely, that sort of crazy manifests itself in some cowardly act we all read about in the news. 

Either way, I wish him happiness and success in life. 

Have a great day. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What’s easy for me is that I’ve long ago concluded the ENTIRE political class is corrupt and has a disgusting disregard for the average American. 

The difference between what you suggest above and my perspective, is unlike party disciples I’m not deluded in the belief that this is isolated to one person or party. 

Trump did all sorts of unethical, corrupt and politically devisive things, but so is this entire Jan 6 committee process. 

if anyone really cared about the country, the best thing to do would be to move on and put this behind us. 

Trump is never going to jail, and he’s never going to win presidential election again. 

Ridiculous.  Sure, there is corruption in all parties, but this was way outside the margins.  Given the ease with which Trump has fleeced so many Americans into thinking this was "nothing" or "no big deal", it will only make it easier for the next person who wants to give it a go.  I love how you rubes present yourself as open-minded, and above partisan politics, when it is convenient.  

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Unfortunately, it's zealots like you who are ruining this country with your purity tests.  It's ok to have a difference of opinion, kid, it doesn't make people evil or irredeemable. You should consider different perspectives from time to time, it'll broaden your horizons.   

I have no problem dealing with liberals, moderates, or conservatives. i have a problem with people repeating misinformation or falsehoods repeatedly. 

i come from a diverse family, politically speaking. Anyone that currently supports Donald Trump is dead to me. Anyone that is a patriot, republican, is alive and well in my mind. 

there is a big difference to me. 

8 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

stay in the trenches long enough with the asshats/irredeemable and you may understand the vitriol. you cannot reason with them. language is just language. im not threatening anyone with violence. 

but misinformation and disinformation needs to be met in one way or another. idgaf if my language and aggressiveness turns one off of the facts or argument, thats not my problem. and im not solving the problem or trying to. but the facts are the facts. 

“Stay in the trenches long enough….?”.  🤣

What “trenches” are you in, Skip?  The PPP internet board with 20 people participating?   This brings out the tough talk, hard line edge in you?   This place?  My comments broke you?  

You need to toughen up, boy.  Not this silly phony bad ass idgaf angle you’re pitching here, but really, in life.  To get you started, I want to send you a link about trenches.  Read a book once in a while. 

https://www.history.com/news/life-in-the-trenches-of-world-war-i

Best of luck on your journey. 

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Mup, I know we don’t agree on much politically, but I appreciate your civility when we exchange posts.  The humor is a bonus.

As for the sad case I replied to, it’s a classic case of an unsettled soul, perhaps beaten down by life, a job, a parent or a partner attempting to drag someone else into the gutter with him.  Really, who cares?

Face to face, the bluster and facade typically disappears, saved for a time when anonymous internet security prevails.  Or, less likely, that sort of crazy manifests itself in some cowardly act we all read about in the news. 

Either way, I wish him happiness and success in life. 

Have a great day. 

now if he had stated you have a boring avatar I'd have been in complete agreeance just sayin'

😜

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“Stay in the trenches long enough….?”.  🤣

What “trenches” are you in, Skip?  The PPP internet board with 20 people participating?   This brings out the tough talk, hard line edge in you?   This place?  My comments broke you?  

You need to toughen up, boy.  Not this silly phony bad ass idgaf angle you’re pitching here, but really, in life.  To get you started, I want to send you a link about trenches.  Read a book once in a while. 

https://www.history.com/news/life-in-the-trenches-of-world-war-i

Best of luck on your journey. 

You are funny. but again, brings nothing to the table of substance.

You have no problem with the 2016 Trump campaign and any Russian connection. got it.  you think donald trump didn't commit crimes in 2020. got it. 

I'll give you one thing, Carter Page got hosed and deserves an apology from the media, myself, etc etc. Donald Trump? Paul Manafort? nah, they are ***** traitors who should hang. 

18 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

You are funny. but again, brings nothing to the table of substance.

Humor is how I cope with the trenches, 9forty. 

You have no problem with the 2016 Trump campaign and any Russian connection. got it.  you think donald trump didn't commit crimes in 2020. got it. 

I have a huge problem with the 2016 campaign, it’s just that my problem is with the false narrative spread by people apparently not dead to you.  I was clear on that, it’s what caused you to flip your lid about an hour ago. 

As for Trump’s campaign, I didn’t like his comments on John McCain’s service and POWs in general. I’m not a fan of overly hostile/aggressive  campaigns, but recognize this is simply the way it’s done these days.  See ya gal Clinton’s “deplorable and irredeemable” comments on 35million Americans. 

As for 2020 and criminal activity.  It’s July of 2021.   It’s not what I think, it’s what the facts tell me. Are you one of those people who think the FBI and DOJ are in the tank for Trump?  

I'll give you one thing, Carter Page got hosed and deserves an apology from the media, myself, etc etc. Donald Trump? Paul Manafort? nah, they are ***** traitors who should hang. 

And we’re back to Red Flag level stuff, completely out of context with facts, allegations and conclusions.  

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Nineforty said:

the bold outs you as an idiot. i mean to be fair, most of your post does. 

but just keep saying it over and over and over and over, and its fact, amirite??

We don't try to understand people like yourself anymore, because you are IRREDEEMABLE. you are not the target audience. you clearly can't think for yourself. you are dead to me as an American and a human being. 

I'll acknowledge asshats like yourself when you spew garbage. other than that, dead. to. me.

It's like BillsTime on steroids, when did this guy fall off the turnip truck? Jimminy Christmas

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

For all my wicked wickedness, I count among my family and close friends Biden supporters, Clinton supporters, and even one very cool hipster Bernie supporter.  Several probably fall into the 'Trump hater' category.  I have excommunicated exactly 0 people from my life.  I speak my piece, listen respectfully to alternate opinions and get along just fine. 

When I offer some of the thoughts about the Russia collusion narrative to my liberal friends in conversation, it really doesn't take all that long to receive acknowledgement that the whole thing was a clusterf$%# on an epic scale.   Virtually all recognize the political aspects of that game, the outcome of Mueller and acknowledge disappointment with what they were lead to believe the outcome would be.   I'm not suggesting they walk away amazed at the sheer brilliance of my argument, but certainly don't dig in the way a 940 or some others do here.   

Maybe we get along like peas and carrots because....ain't nobody dead to nobody?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Ridiculous.  Sure, there is corruption in all parties, but this was way outside the margins.  Given the ease with which Trump has fleeced so many Americans into thinking this was "nothing" or "no big deal", it will only make it easier for the next person who wants to give it a go.  I love how you rubes present yourself as open-minded, and above partisan politics, when it is convenient.  

you rubes… way out side the margins… what a fool. You people have no idea how badly manipulated you are.

Trump lost an election and had a delusional temper tantrum and tried to sleaze his way through it like everything else he’s ever done. He was fired. And then he got impeached AGAIN, even when it didn’t even matter anymore.  

The checks and balances held just fine power transitioned on schedule and bunch of idiots empathizing with the tantrum that rioted and destroyed property got arrested and put in jail. 

It was not the greatest attack on democracy since Pearl Harbor, it wasn’t an attempted coup. It was just another stupid embarrassing American event being over politicized to the hilt to hide the latest presidential disaster. It was just as stupid as cops killing defenseless people, idiots looting and burning down cities, the inflation disaster we are all living now, our terrible and continual horrible response to covid, etc. 

none of its fine, but it won’t stop until people grow up and reject this good guy bad guy fairytale they are getting fed… 

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you rubes… way out side the margins… what a fool. You people have no idea how badly manipulated you are.

Trump lost an election and had a delusional temper tantrum and tried to sleaze his way through it like everything else he’s ever done. He was fired. And then he got impeached AGAIN, even when it didn’t even matter anymore.  

The checks and balances held just fine power transitioned on schedule and bunch of idiots empathizing with the tantrum that rioted and destroyed property got arrested and put in jail. 

It was not the greatest attack on democracy since Pearl Harbor, it wasn’t an attempted coup. It was just another stupid embarrassing American event being over politicized to the hilt to hide the latest presidential disaster. It was just as stupid as cops killing defenseless people, idiots looting and burning down cities, the inflation disaster we are all living now, our terrible and continual horrible response to covid, etc. 

none of its fine, but it won’t stop until people grow up and reject this good guy bad guy fairytale they are getting fed… 

You are so wrong...the perfect mark

10 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

But then the people I thought were way out on a limb like Bill Maher (who was harping on his theory that Trump will refuse to leave the White House) were shown to be right. 

I know Bill Maher has been taking victory laps on this, but how is he right? Trump left the White House. In fact even earlier than most since he skipped the whole inauguration thing.