January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Other than looking and acting 110 years old, I think it’s completely fair to grieve for a police officer killed in the line of duty.  I wish, honestly, that dem leadership gave as much care and concern for officers not protecting Washington politicians  as they do for the ones they have a vested interest in supporting.  Give the average officer half the care and cover they gave the guy who shot Ashley Babbitt and we would be a better society for it.  

Gee I'm surprised. It seems perfectly logical that deploying flash bangs into an otherwise peaceful crowd would just calm them down even more than they already were.

Setting people on fire, others going into cardiac arrest.  What could go wrong?

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gee I'm surprised. It seems perfectly logical that deploying flash bangs into an otherwise peaceful crowd would just calm them down even more than they already were.

Setting people on fire, others going into cardiac arrest.  What could go wrong?

Ah yes - the Back the Blue crowd upset.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The really dumb thing is that you wield the word capitalist as if someone is going to be hurt by it. Unbelievable! 

lol - 👆😂- things cowards would never say to their cult leaders when they repeatedly say cOmMiE or MaRxIsT - lmao

idiots 

25 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You still didn’t answer my question…do you support Marxists?

No - that would be you and your cult buddies melting down over the way a private company handled its business in the free market.

What Twitter file number are we on?

lolz

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - that would be you and your cult buddies melting down over the way a private company handled its business in the free market.

lolz

So, you don’t support BLM?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

lolz

Huh? That’s what you think the Twitter story is all about? I’m assuming that’s what they’re telling you on CNN? 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? That’s what you think the Twitter story is all about? I’m assuming that’s what they’re telling you on CNN? 

I don’t watch Fox Lite aka CNN; I watch Fox News. The Twitter Files aren’t even a blip on the radar.

No one cares about the “Twitter Files”

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I don’t watch Fox Lite aka CNN; I watch Fox News. The Twitter Files aren’t even a blip on the radar.

No one cares about the “Twitter Files”

That’s cute but it’s not what I asked. You have two spins remaining. You…can…do….it! 

• Like (+1) 1