January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

19 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

They made a good choice avoiding Applebees or they may have been charged with 2 for 20 instead of just one insurrection. 

Plus, those unlimited breadsticks are great for carbo loading ahead of a day of beating up cops. 

Good info.  Must be where all the insurrections during the Summer of 2020 ate every night...

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

1. CNN is dumb and I will not defend it. We'd all be better off if it never existed

2. The probability of success is not a factor in seditious conspiracy: 18 U.S.C.§ 2384

I know that you lack the cognitive ability to actually comprehend anything that doesn't fit your predetermined worldview, but I beg anyone who is reading this to actually read the language of the statute I cited. It does not require a likelihood of success nor does it require "overthrowing the government" as the only objective or potential consequence of the actions.

For anyone who isn't used to reading legislative or legal language, I can break it down for you.

To have meet the requirements of guilt under 18 U.S.C. § 2384, you need to meet the following conditons:

1. Two or more persons
  2. In any state, territory, or any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States
  3. Conspire to any one of the below:
    1. Overthrow the Government of the US
    2. Put down the Government of the US
    3. destroy the Government of the US by force
    4. Levy war against the Government of the US
    5. Oppose by force the authority of the Government of the US
    6. Prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the US
    7. By force seize, take, or possess any property of the US contrary to the authority thereof
  4. They shall be:
    1. Fined; and/or
    2. Imprisoned not more than 20 years

In the context of Jan 6, you're mostly looking at the 6th item under bullet 3: Prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the US. They were attempting to prevent, and successfully delayed, the execution of the certification of the vote.

We have two or more people in the US working together to prevent or delay the certification of the electoral vote. That falls squarely under seditious conspiracy.

And that, in your view, adds up to overthrowing the US government?  Hindering and delaying the counting of the electors = attempting to overthrow the government?  Why aren't we looking at the first item under bullet 3? Keep in mind the Oath Keepers were infiltrated with FBI informants.  Shocker!  How come that always seems to be the case with these groups and the "threat to democracy" that they pose?  FBI informants embedded in these groups who could have stopped the threat before anything happened, but they never seem to be able to.  I wonder why?

You know what maybe some of the Capitol Police...who actually let people into the Capitol, thereby helping cause the delay, should also be charged with seditious conspiracy?  Absolutely 100% totally ridiculous.

Beyond that we have the word "insurrection" thrown around here an awful lot.  Perhaps you can explain why not a single person has been charged with insurrection under the federal statute during what we've been repeatedly told was an insurrection?

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And that, in your view, adds up to overthrowing the US government?  Hindering and delaying the counting of the electors = attempting to overthrow the government?  Why aren't we looking at the first item under bullet 3? Keep in mind the Oath Keepers were infiltrated with FBI informants.  Shocker!  How come that always seems to be the case with these groups and the "threat to democracy" that they pose?  FBI informants embedded in these groups who could have stopped the threat before anything happened, but they never seem to be able to.  I wonder why?

You know what maybe some of the Capitol Police...who actually let people into the Capitol, thereby helping cause the delay, should also be charged with seditious conspiracy?  Absolutely 100% totally ridiculous.

Beyond that we have the word "insurrection" thrown around here an awful lot.  Perhaps you can explain why not a single person has been charged with insurrection under the federal statute during what we've been repeatedly told was an insurrection?

That, in my view, adds up to seditious conspiracy. Attempting to prevent the certification of the election as part of a plan for the loser of an election to be declared the winner. The Feds just need to show that the facts match just one of those items. Item 6 is a slam dunk.

Are you saying the FBI should not infiltrate domestic terror organizations?

One capitol police office has been charged for assisting the Jan 6 rioters. But you're not guilty of conspiracy if you weren't part of the plan.

Are you asserting that these Oath Keepers are NOT guilty of Seditious Conspiracy?

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

That, in my view, adds up to seditious conspiracy. Attempting to prevent the certification of the election as part of a plan for the loser of an election to be declared the winner. The Feds just need to show that the facts match just one of those items. Item 6 is a slam dunk.

Are you saying the FBI should not infiltrate domestic terror organizations?

One capitol police office has been charged for assisting the Jan 6 rioters. But you're not guilty of conspiracy if you weren't part of the plan.

Are you asserting that these Oath Keepers are NOT guilty of Seditious Conspiracy?

Are you suggesting that FBI informants who have for example infiltrated an Islamic terror cell inside the US should thwart the terror threat before anything happens or just allow it to play out?

Why hasn't a single person been charged with insurrection during an insurrection?

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why hasn't a single person been charged with insurrection during an insurrection?

Because Seditious Conspiracy is a slam dunk case and DoJ attorneys are generally small-c conservatives. They don’t want to risk losing.

Do you think the charged Oath Keepers are guilty of seditious conspiracy?

51 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Because Seditious Conspiracy is a slam dunk case and DoJ attorneys are generally small-c conservatives. They don’t want to risk losing.

Do you think the charged Oath Keepers are guilty of seditious conspiracy?

Given that the charge of seditious conspiracy has never been successfully prosecuted in the history of our nation....it's hard to say.

What about nobody being charged for insurrection during an "insurrection?"

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It should surprise nobody that this is false. 

Link?

Also, for the 4th time, why has nobody been charged with insurrection for participating in an insurrection?

Edited by BillsFanNC

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Link?

U.S. v. Rahman, 189 F.3d 88 (2d Cir. 1999)

Appeal from the January 17, 1996, judgment of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (Michael B. Mukasey, District Judge) convicting ten appellants of various offenses, including seditious conspiracy, in connection with a plot to bomb the World Trade Center and bridges and tunnels in New York City. 

Convictions affirmed; sentence of El-Gabrowny remanded for further consideration; sentences of all other Appellants affirmed. 

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Correct. I neglected to include the qualifier that no AMERICANS have ever been convicted of seditious conspiracy against their OWN government. 

Big difference. 

Now. For the fifth time. Why no insurrection charges for insurrectionists?

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem like our friend chigoose is exchanging ideas in good faith here, does it?

Pretty obvious question, right?

Since there was an insurrection it follows logically that there should be insurrection charges, right?

It's not like they don't have hundreds of capitol trespassers to choose from to charge with insurrection, right?

I'm interested in his legal opinion as to why we have yet to see a single insurrection charge levied against insurrectionists?

Perplexing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Correct. I neglected to include the qualifier that no AMERICANS have ever been convicted of seditious conspiracy against their OWN government. 

Big difference. 

59 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem like our friend chigoose is exchanging ideas in good faith here, does it?

Pretty obvious question, right?

Since there was an insurrection it follows logically that there should be insurrection charges, right?

It's not like they don't have hundreds of capitol trespassers to choose from to charge with insurrection, right?

I'm interested in his legal opinion as to why we have yet to see a single insurrection charge levied against insurrectionists?

Perplexing.

Americans being found guilty of seditious conspiracy can be found at: United States v. Lebron, 222 F.2d 531 (2d Cir. 1955).

As to why we haven’t seen an insurrection charge, I’ve already answered that. 

Unlike you, apparently, I have a life and cannot respond immediately to every idiotic question asked on this hellsite full of morons. I was cooking dinner and then enjoying it with my wife (I know it hurts to remind you that I’m taken and therefore will never be with you, but alas…) and then we watched some tv. I am very much enjoying Sandman. It’s not exactly to the book but it’s very good. 

It took just a minute or so of research to provide the evidence of something you claim didn’t exist, but I eagerly anticipate your next attempt to move the goalposts. 

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Do the actions of the charged Oath Keepers meet the criteria for seditious conspiracy?

Did the conspiracy to overthrow the government materialize spontaneously on J6 or did the government and its FBI informants know of the Oath Keepers plans to overthrow the government In the days and weeks prior to J6?

If the FBI knew their plans and conspiracy prior to J6, through their own embedded informants, then why didn't they simply thwart it and save democracy for all of us?

Simply arrest all of them at their waffle house breakfast in Alexandria.

Heroes all. Thwarting a domestic terror attack? Cmon, man. Heroes.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Did the conspiracy to overthrow the government materialize spontaneously on J6 or did the government and its FBI informants know of the Oath Keepers plans to overthrow the government In the days and weeks prior to J6?

If the FBI knew their plans and conspiracy prior to J6, through their own embedded informants, then why didn't they simply thwart it and save democracy for all of us?

I love how you accuse me of dodging questions I already answered because I am doing normal people things like enjoying dinner with my spouse while you avoid answering simple yes/no questions and obfuscate with your usual BS.

You’re so pathetic. Does your family still talk to you or are you that weird uncle nobody wants around because he makes everything uncomfortable by spouting whatever lunatic thing he’s read on Facebook?

The failures of law enforcement to prevent Jan 6 are long and well documented. Something like this had never happened before and it strained the credulity of law enforcement to believe that it would actually happen. They failed us. 

So even though I know it is pointless to ask because you’ll just dodge with your usual BS: do the actions of the Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy meet the elements of that crime?

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You do realize you keep driving home this was an inside job - from the top down, right?

Christopher Wray was hired for a reason.

Has Christopher Wray investigated any of his Federalist Society stooges?

Wray admitted that he didn’t investigate any of the 4,500 tips of sexual abuse accusing Kavanaugh.

And he didn't see any signs of violence leading up to January 6.

idiots 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I love how you accuse me of dodging questions I already answered because I am doing normal people things like enjoying dinner with my spouse while you avoid answering simple yes/no questions and obfuscate with your usual BS.

You’re so pathetic. Does your family still talk to you or are you that weird uncle nobody wants around because he makes everything uncomfortable by spouting whatever lunatic thing he’s read on Facebook?

The failures of law enforcement to prevent Jan 6 are long and well documented. Something like this had never happened before and it strained the credulity of law enforcement to believe that it would actually happen. They failed us. 

So even though I know it is pointless to ask because you’ll just dodge with your usual BS: do the actions of the Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy meet the elements of that crime?

Of course not.

Not when you had FBI informants among the group who you are charging with a friggin CONSPIRACY. 

I love how you constantly excuse obvious government malfeasance as just simple mistakes that will be fixed......eventually. 

Hack.

Edited by BillsFanNC

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course not.

Not when you had FBI informants among the group who you are charging with a friggin CONSPIRACY. 

I love how you constantly excuse obvious government malfeasance as just simple mistakes that will be fixed......eventually. 

Hack.

LOL. So you believe that the facts that clearly meet the standard of a crime are not actually a crime because it would hurt your feelings and make your chosen side look bad? Throw in some “The FBI hates conservatives” for good measure! It’s a theory so stupid that only the most ignorant people on the internet could believe it, but I can’t say I’m surprised to hear it coming from you.

As for my family, we were supposed to travel to Rochester to have Thanksgiving with my family but my wife is unable to travel so my entire family is actually traveling out here to Chicago instead. We are very excited to host everyone in our new home. Thanks for asking!

I’m gonna be honest, you may be the single most ignorant person I’ve ever interacted with. Just embarrassingly stupid. I hope you can take some pleasure in knowing that. If you can even understand these words. 

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

LOL. So you believe that the facts that clearly meet the standard of a crime are not actually a crime because it would hurt your feelings and make your chosen side look bad? Throw in some “The FBI hates conservatives” for good measure! It’s a theory so stupid that only the most ignorant people on the internet could believe it, but I can’t say I’m surprised to hear it coming from you.

As for my family, we were supposed to travel to Rochester to have Thanksgiving with my family but my wife is unable to travel so my entire family is actually traveling out here to Chicago instead. We are very excited to host everyone in our new home. Thanks for asking!

I’m gonna be honest, you may be the single most ignorant person I’ve ever interacted with. Just embarrassingly stupid. I hope you can take some pleasure in knowing that. If you can even understand these words. 

As I've said many times previously,  being called the single most ignorant person you've ever interacted with.. BY THE LIKES OF YOU.... is a huge friggin badge of honor. Thank you very much.

You are a partisan hack who arrived here and announced that you were exactly the opposite.  A former republican who is above it all and can see both sides fairly. :lol: At least billstime and tibs never misrepresent themselves as anything other than what they actually are.

Oh you'll get your oath keeper convictions from a DOJ batting 1.000 with DC juries in these ridiculous cases, with no small bit of  help from a beyond corrupt FBI that has performed these set ups countless times before. Proven corrupt liars that you are all too willing to place your full faith and trust in when it comes to persecuting your political enemies.  Just make sure you don't wet yourself when every single one of them receives a full pardon post 2024.

Sounds like you have a nice little Thanksgiving planned. Good for you answering your own ridiculous screed. 

As for my Thanksgiving with my extended family it will be enjoyed with my wife and kids, some family from Buffalo and Virginia, some neighbors and local NC friends. Should have about 30 people here. We'll watch the Bills game on my 80" patio TV while cooking three birds three different ways. Trash can style, on the big green egg and a traditional oven bird. Believe it or not a trash can turkey always turns out the best. Thanks for asking we are all looking forward to it and keep hacking.

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A crazed lunatic breaks into what he obviously knew to be Speaker Pelosi’s house and asks her husband, “Where’s Nancy”? and the President of the United States just equated that with January 6th? What was the intruder supposed to ask? Where’s Waldo? Oh come on! Unbelievable! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

A crazed lunatic breaks into what he obviously knew to be Speaker Pelosi’s house and asks her husband, “Where’s Nancy”? and the President of the United States just equated that with January 6th? What was the intruder supposed to ask? Where’s Waldo? Oh come on! Unbelievable! 

There's 14k hours of unreleased J6 surveillance footage they could release, some undoubtedly with audio, so that we can hear all the people screaming "Where's Nancy?"