January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

I'm not posting any content going foward in the ridiculously titled other thread.  What really happened on January 6th 2021 and the mass trespassing at the US Capitol? What has the DOJ, government and media done since that day to obfuscate and outright lie? 

Document it here.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Why Can’t We See the Other 14,000 Hours of January Sixth Video Footage?

The feds have been very picky about which videos from the January 6 Capitol protest we can and cannot see. Why is that? If those hundreds of thousands of filthy Trumpers tried to take over the United States, as Don Lemon told us, and the feds have it on tape, show us who the seditionary monsters are so loyal townsfolk can identify them and help put them into the stockades.

We’ve only seen the same worn-out, edited clips of protestors clashing with the police. The Department of Justice (DOJ) also released a three-hour video showing people fighting with Capitol police in a tunnel. What they are refusing to release is about 14,000 hours of surveillance, police body-cam, and phone video footage that might show another side of January 6.

“They don’t want the public to see that the vast majority of what went on was very peaceful,” Jonathon Moseley, attorney for J6 defendant Kelly Meggs, told The Epoch Times. “There were the violent videos they’ve shown, are all in just one location, or in a courtyard. You know, they keep showing over and over again this battle in the archway. That’s just one entrance out of a building that’s 700 feet long. So I think it would dilute their narrative to show everything.”

Releasing that unseen footage might cause some problems that the donkey brigade can’t handle. The truth is, there was no insurrection. But much like that borderline personality ex of yours, the left needs something to lord over our heads every time they screw up and need to deflect.

“Sure, Antifa and BLM may have caused over $1 billion in damage BUT those Trumpsters tried to TAKE OVER THE NATION!”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2022/02/18/why-cant-we-see-the-other-14000-hours-of-j6-video-footage-n1560090

• Like (+1) 2

Those that are prosecuting some of these people are pure evil.   This is third world stuff.  

J6 reaction and covid reaction of Dems has pretty much ensured that I will never support that party again in my lifetime.  

I respect true liberals.  I despise the ideology of corporate Dems. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Those that are prosecuting some of these people are pure evil.   This is third world stuff.  

J6 reaction and covid reaction of Dems has pretty much ensured that I will never support that party again in my lifetime.  

I respect true liberals.  I despise the ideology of corporate Dems. 

I'm not willing to throw an entire political party under the bus. I place the vast majority of all of this squarely on the shoulders of Nancy Pelosi and her scorched earth brand of politics. The country cannot get rid of her fast enough!  She's the poster child for so much of what's been going on over the past decade or more. Simply horrible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm not posting any content going foward in the ridiculously titled other thread.  What really happened on January 6th 2021 and the mass trespassing at the US Capitol? What has the DOJ, government and media done since that day to obfuscate and outright lie? 

Document it here.

If the Biden administration had any interest in "healing" the country as they often said they were interested in doing during the campaign, all you had to do was some summary trespassing charges, be done with it and move on. 

However, just like COVID, they will wait until their polling is on fire to realize its a huge nothing burger for anyone but the most hardcore Democrat.    

• Agree 5

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Live shot of Big Ditz aligned with his Russian buddies 

The same people who justify censorship in America are suddenly unbothered by clear misinformation being pumped out of Ukraine and Russia.

If there’s anything the last two years have taught us, it’s that the members of our ruling class are obsessed with characterizing information they disagree with as “misinformation” that threatens the integrity of our democracy. As Ukraine and Russia duke it out, however, Democrats, so-called neocons, and the corporate media have conveniently glossed over the large swaths of disinformation, war propaganda, and fake news plaguing sites like Twitter because it supports their warmongering agenda.

(This is definitely a Pro Russian account but still all real  - here is the BBC link:  https://www.bbc.com/news/60528276

One look at Kinzinger’s Twitter profile reveals dozens of posts amplifying verifiably false information and outdated photos for the sake of echoing pro-Ukrainian sentiments and encouraging U.S. involvement.

Kinzinger and other blue check marks’ ignorance about what’s actually going down in Ukraine is a cause for concern, especially since many of them have claimed to care about misinformation in the past. But because supporting Ukraine appears politically advantageous, people like Kinzinger seem to be off the hook.

The same politicians and corporate media who justify political censorship in the name of protecting “democracy” are suddenly unbothered by clear misinformation being pumped out of Ukraine and Russia.

For years, Democrats and the media have painted themselves as vigilant keepers of truth. They make big, sweeping gestures calling for censorship and host conferences focused on deliberately suppressing unfavorable narratives.

The Biden administration teamed up with Big Tech last year to kill Covid narratives that didn’t line up with health bureaucrats’ guidance. Corporate media aided in “fact-checking” news about Hunter Biden’s corruption. President Joe Biden even went so far as to say misinformation on Facebook is “killing people.”

The ruling class’s treatment of the origins of Covid, the 2020 summer of rage, the Russian collusion hoax, Jan. 6, and so much more has taught us that reckless rhetoric is only punished if it’s disadvantageous. For someone like Kinzinger, who supported a witch hunt against his own constituents in the name of preventing “insurrections,” spreading lies in the name of supporting Ukraine is beneficial for Democrats and neocons and doesn’t need to be suppressed or corrected.

Very few people are qualified to speak about the crisis in Ukraine so anyone who is boldly tweeting hot takes or fake pictures from video games is participating in an information operation whether they know it or not. This kind of misinformation about the Russia-Ukraine conflict should be concerning to the elites who normally whine about disinformation, but it is not because they only care about suppressing reckless rhetoric when it silences their political opponents and moves the agenda forward.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/28/ukraine-proves-our-ruling-class-only-cares-about-misinformation-when-its-politically-convenient/

So what's the agenda?

It's simple for most.  Putin = Trump

If Putin did this, that means Trumpers must support Putin.  And you're all friggin moronic sheep that wear masks in your car.  

Edited by Big Blitz