Bills will win the Superbowl next year

Draconator

5 hours ago, Ross Murdock said:

Not without signing Phillips (Or signing an equivalent), And Basham - Rousseau - Espenesa stepping up. Without Hughes - Addison - Butler, no way the Bills get to the big games without the young D-line players getting to the next level. Bills won't even win the East if not..   Sorry. 

Brilliant

9 hours ago, Draconator said:

We are clearly the dominate team in the NFL. We will learn from what happened this year. There is no doubt we will have a Superbowl parade in Downtown Buffalo in 2023.

I think our offence will be great again,  I think when you look at the schedule next season they will be facing a lot of good QB'S .  Unless Beane fixes that defence and adds some A level players it will not be easy.  Show me one A level player on that defence that scares anyone beyond White who is coming off a major knee injury.  

I know we will have the experts laughing because they know nothing about football and they were the same fools that said not to trade for Von Miller because he was to old and done.  LMAO. Von Miller would have been the difference in beating KC because Mahomes would not have escaped from the pocket so many times and the game does not come down to final mins

Our defence was #1 and got there more because of the QB'S we faced ,  you look at the line-up and mostly B & C level players.  Poyer/Hyde/Milano all making 10 million and not one of them is a game changer.  This should be the offseason that Beane makes a Diggs type of move for our defence and then we can start talking about being a more balanced team.

19 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Also have to see what kind of an OC Dorsey is. I don't think he has ever called plays so their will be an adjustment period doing this.

I feel like we are going to have a down year next year. New OC same chicken ***** DC. Plus the fact that we have been extremely lucky dodging major injuries to multiple key players. I 100% agree with the adjustment period. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I feel like we are going to have a down year next year. New OC same chicken ***** DC. Plus the fact that we have been extremely lucky dodging major injuries to multiple key players. I 100% agree with the adjustment period. 

Have to see what the offseason brings with FA and the draft. Even if they have a down year they are still the best team in the division. They also have the best player at the most important position. I will say Beane needs to fix the defense. They were exposed when facing good offenses/QB's. That is a problem that has to be addressed otherwise they will have no shot at a Lombardi.

59 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

I don't. You go ahead and live in 13 seconds.

That was a really poor attempt. Do better

9 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

“Illicit drug use, The Grapes of Wrath, Next Year the Bills will win the Super Bowl.“

Q: Name a predilection, a work of fiction and a bold prediction.

E8724D76-13AE-47DF-A395-227C58444179.jpeg

Now this! This was a solid effort!!! Bravo!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

No need to say this. Bills still gotta go out and prove it. What if Josh Allen got injured? We just witnessed Stafford and Burrow nearly knocked out of the Super Bowl. Odell Beckham Jr. was knocked out of the game. Nothing is a sure thing. We cannot predict the future.

OBJ injury was a sure thing.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Draconator said:

We are clearly the dominate team in the NFL. We will learn from what happened this year. There is no doubt we will have a Superbowl parade in Downtown Buffalo in 2023.

You really think Frazier can learn from playing chicken ***** football? We have had two years with minimal injuries, it’s hard to stay lucky like that. We have a new OC who is not a well known commodity. We have very little cap space and I get the feeling that other teams will be catching up with us if not surpassing us talent wise. The pressure is definitely on Beanie to get Allen what he needs through the draft and limited money in FA. 

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

You really think Frazier can learn from playing chicken ***** football? We have had two years with minimal injuries, it’s hard to stay lucky like that. We have a new OC who is not a well known commodity. We have very little cap space and I get the feeling that other teams will be catching up with us if not surpassing us talent wise. The pressure is definitely on Beanie to get Allen what he needs through the draft and limited money in FA. 

I feel Dorsey will open things up offensively, and not be as stubborn headed as Daboll.  I think Beane will see, and has done, that you need to make a bold move to win. Diggs being the case in point. I do anticipate a move for a known defensive player this off season.

Without even addressing personnel changes, the thing that sticks out to me is finding consistency in approaching opponents.  It's on the head coach to ensure the team takes EVERY opponent seriously and prepares accordingly like professionals.  Playing down to an opponent you should crush is unacceptable.  

If they can correct that issue, I think it covers some of the ground needed to get home field advantage.

On 2/14/2022 at 5:05 AM, Niagara Dude said:

I think our offence will be great again,  I think when you look at the schedule next season they will be facing a lot of good QB'S .  Unless Beane fixes that defence and adds some A level players it will not be easy.  Show me one A level player on that defence that scares anyone beyond White who is coming off a major knee injury.  

I know we will have the experts laughing because they know nothing about football and they were the same fools that said not to trade for Von Miller because he was to old and done.  LMAO. Von Miller would have been the difference in beating KC because Mahomes would not have escaped from the pocket so many times and the game does not come down to final mins

Our defence was #1 and got there more because of the QB'S we faced ,  you look at the line-up and mostly B & C level players.  Poyer/Hyde/Milano all making 10 million and not one of them is a game changer.  This should be the offseason that Beane makes a Diggs type of move for our defence and then we can start talking about being a more balanced team.

Our offense will be good enough to get us in the playoffs every year.  But our defense will let us down.

4 hours ago, P Riv said:

Without even addressing personnel changes, the thing that sticks out to me is finding consistency in approaching opponents.  It's on the head coach to ensure the team takes EVERY opponent seriously and prepares accordingly like professionals.  Playing down to an opponent you should crush is unacceptable.  

If they can correct that issue, I think it covers some of the ground needed to get home field advantage.

They seem to do that in the division. A combined 8-0 the last 2 years against the Jets and Fins.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Buffalo Ballin said:

No need to say this. Bills still gotta go out and prove it. What if Josh Allen got injured? We just witnessed Stafford and Burrow nearly knocked out of the Super Bowl. Odell Beckham Jr. was knocked out of the game. Nothing is a sure thing. We cannot predict the future.

I can, in fact I predict that humans will continue to do stupid stuff to their own detriment for as long as there are humans, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.