Congrats to the O Line!

Nuncha

The O line got it all together in time for the post season.   They fought through injury, covid, bad play etc. They have been fun to watch the last 3-4 games.  Morse is playing his best ball as a Bill too!  Fun watching 60 clear a path for motor.

Morse.JPG

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Something has definitely clicked, or changed. Is it Bates? Is it continuity? Have they changed the blocking schemes? 

I don't know what it is...maybe a combination of everything you mentioned.  Hope this continues because they played extremely well the past 3-4 games.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

The O line got it all together in time for the post season.   They fought through injury, covid, bad play etc. They have been fun to watch the last 3-4 games.  Morse is playing his best ball as a Bill too!  Fun watching 60 clear a path for motor.

Morse.JPG

And for Allen too on that 26 yard dash

23 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Morse.JPG

That dude in particular looked great.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Something has definitely clicked, or changed. Is it Bates? Is it continuity? Have they changed the blocking schemes? 

Which player was inserted to an already existing lineup? 

27 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I've been a critic of the OL for the past couple years.  

But at the end of the regular season they started to play well.  And then last night they manhandled New England.  

I'm not a OL savant so I'm not sure what happened exactly.  But whatever it is, I like it!

1 minute ago, BTB said:

Williams moved to guard. Bates and Brown in the lineup. 

Feliciano, Ford and Boettger to the bench. 

Amazing transformation. 

Brown has become one of my favorite players because he's so damn feisty!  Great pick by Beane and great physical addition to the line.  I am surprised a bit by Bates, as he is more physical than I thought.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.