So...what does the hoodie have up his sleeve?

Success

We mythologize him too much. He's the greatest ever - but he's still just a coach.

That said, he's cooking up something right now.  It was EASY in game 1, w/ the kind of team he has.  Get a lead early. Run, run, run.  He got enormous praise, but I could have coached that. And if Allen makes that last pass, everyone is saying he blew it.

He tried something weird in game 2. Not much blitzing - give Allen the underneath stuff.  To which Allen said, thank you sir, may I have another?  There are some who think he let Allen have everything underneath as a kind of "vanilla" scheme in case they met again.

What do you all think about game 3?  He's going to blitz more. I have no doubt on that - he wants to limit Allen's passing.  He has to have Mac pass more - certainly more than the 1st game! 

He has some surprises in store. I just don't know what they might be - thus, they will be surprises, at least to fans.

Thoughts?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He is greatest ever CHEATER and he looking very carefully at game film to see based on announced zebra teams on what they allow players to get away with and what they are strict on enforcing.

In Superbowl he was DC against Bills he had players making a lot of late hits, fake injuries and players lying down on top of players to slow Bills defense down.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I would be surprised if he doesn't dial up a lot more pressure on Josh, as opposed to what he did the last game.

His "hang back" approach was pretty clearly a mistake and it didn't work.

I think he'll try to get more pressure on Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

We mythologize him too much. He's the greatest ever - but he's still just a coach.

That said, he's cooking up something right now.  It was EASY in game 1, w/ the kind of team he has.  Get a lead early. Run, run, run.  He got enormous praise, but I could have coached that. And if Allen makes that last pass, everyone is saying he blew it.

He tried something weird in game 2. Not much blitzing - give Allen the underneath stuff.  To which Allen said, thank you sir, may I have another?  There are some who think he let Allen have everything underneath as a kind of "vanilla" scheme in case they met again.

What do you all think about game 3?  He's going to blitz more. I have no doubt on that - he wants to limit Allen's passing.  He has to have Mac pass more - certainly more than the 1st game! 

He has some surprises in store. I just don't know what they might be - thus, they will be surprises, at least to fans.

Thoughts?

Where did you see/hear this one? Meaning he purposely lost so he could unleash his real defense, if they played again? That’s extra special. What was the excuse last year? 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Success said:

Thoughts?

In game 2, he did exactly what everyone else does to try to beat Josh. Get after him with 4 and flood the zones. Josh can beat it every time if he just calms down...

If they start blitzing, I would think the Bills can easily counter that. Run effectively, move the pocket...oh, and use McKenzie on those easy sweeps!

While Belicheat will have something up his sleeve, I guarantee McD will too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Where did you see/hear this one? Meaning he purposely lost so he could unleash his real defense, if they played again? That’s extra special. What was the excuse last year? 

That's strictly homer Pats fan perspective.  I always check the other boards a bit after games - and that was pretty popular. 

When they can't explain something, they generally attribute it to some genius longview strategy they can't comprehend.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, LeGOATski said:

In game 2, he did exactly what everyone else does to try to beat Josh. Get after him with 4 and flood the zones. Josh can beat it every time if he just calms down...

If they start blitzing, I would think the Bills can easily counter that. Run effectively, move the pocket...oh, and use McKenzie on those easy sweeps!

While Belicheat will have something up his sleeve, I guarantee McD will too.

McD has been great against the Pats - even when they had Brady, his strategies basically shut Brady down.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Success said:

Thoughts?

See if Motor can run it right down their throat against that blitz.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.