Beasley flipping out at McDermott (at :41 of the 3rd quarter lower left screen on sideline)

BADOLBILZ

8 hours ago, 716er said:

Q2: 3rd & 4 at BUF 22

(5:42 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete short middle to C.Beasley.

Only 3rd down incompletion to Bease all game. Would have to be this.

Recall watching a play, thought it was in Q3 but could be wrong where there was an incompletion thrown his way.   At the time watching it on TV, felt his body language looked rather frustrating , like can't Allen throw me a pass I can catch.  First time I saw a WR look frustrated by the throw in the past two seasons in Buffalo.

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’d move Diggs to the slot and get bigger and faster outside to complement Gabe this off season. Enough of this Smurf stuff already. 

I don't hate this idea in a general sense. Diggs, however, should not have ONE spot from he which always operates. His skillset can and should flourish from EVERY spot. 

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

I don't hate this idea in a general sense. Diggs, however, should not have ONE spot from he which always operates. His skillset can and should flourish from EVERY spot. 

Sure, that makes sense… his routes are so filthy… imagine a nickel or safety match up. 

chiefs move Tyreek a lot too. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

I noticed that Gabe and Diggs each had 14 targets yesterday and Cole only had like 3. It could have been the gameplan he didn't like. 

Targeting Davis 4 times more than Beasley or McKenzie is the main reason that was still a 3 point game early in the 4th Quarter

The Allen to Davis  connection was brutal yesterday.  I think 0 for the first 10 targets.  Bad routes, miscommunication drops, running out of bounds. It was the worst game of Davis career.  I was screaming for the Bills to get Davis off the field and start throwing to other options.  Beasley had reason to be upset.

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The majority of these sideline incidents are just dudes that are really competitive getting caught up in the emotions of the game. 

Generally, sure

but being angry and distracted/distracting seems to be his permanent state this year. 

I’m not super stressed on it but for about 12 months now he’s perpetually sought negative attention with no benefit to himself…

1 minute ago, Reks Ryan said:

Targeting Davis 4 times more than Beasley or McKenzie is the main reason that was still a 3 point game early in the 4th Quarter

The Allen to Davis  connection was brutal yesterday.  I think 0 for the first 10 targets.  Bad routes, miscommunication drops, running out of bounds. It was the worst game of Davis career.  I was screaming for the Bills to get Davis off the field and start throwing to other options.  Beasley had reason to be upset.

Though now was the time to work some of that out before the playoffs 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Generally, sure

but being angry and distracted/distracting seems to be his permanent state this year. 

I’m not super stressed on it but for about 12 months now he’s perpetually sought negative attention with no benefit to himself…

Though now was the time to work some of that out before the playoffs 

I think that's how some dudes, especially certain WRs, preemptively handle the inevitable writing on the wall. 

3 hours ago, BoccesOnTransit said:

Here's a gif: 

Finally a decent video. That is totally directed to the ref.

3 hours ago, 716er said:

At the 3 second mark Cole turns his head to the left to yell at McD. It's clear if you rewatch a few times. His head turns toward McD directly over the "R" in the 4TH STRAIGHT PUNT graphic.

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Never seen a thread here used as a source before ... It does boggle the  mind...

It's at the ref. McDermott just happened to be walking by at that moment minding his own business.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Beasley needs to straight up go; we can easily get by without him and his pay.

Not that hard to find a good slot replacement.  Bease was a great add, loved having him but it's time to split.  

Texas guys are a strange breed, they generally have a cockiness that can make it tough to mesh with the more open-minded Buffalo mentality. 

Aaron Schobel is another Texas guy that comes to mind in that regard, they have that know-it-all gene that can be really frustrating to deal with.  

Looking forward to some fun slot receiver stuff next year with some new faces, lil' Dirty included of course.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, syhuang said:

Is this what you refer to? If so, I'm not surprising no media makes a big deal out of it.

Damn.  Good find and good eyes @BADOLBILZ .  Also, quite a fun Where's Waldo thread.  It should be noted that Beasley didn't play a snap the rest of the game as McKenzie took his role in 11 personnel.  Who knows what happened.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I still hold out hope that they can inject him into the playoff game plan... He's not a bad guy, but I understand why people are taking jabs at him. He's just misunderstood, probably sharper than he portrays. Yet, he does deserve to be needled for the fuss he's causing. 

9 hours ago, syhuang said:

Is this what you refer to? If so, I'm not surprising no media makes a big deal out of it.

Sure Josh was going for Beasley?  Who was the downfield receiver on the 30?

Remember it's against the wind in the 3rd... Josh doesn't look like he's looking at Beasley.   They had to get 14 or to the 32 yard line. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.