Number 1 ranked 2021 Buffalo Bills Defense. Yards and points!

Matt_In_NH

27 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Sullivan should ask Hyde and Poyer right now if they're embarrassed.  They're on the mic now.

I think Hyde and Poyer should ask Sullivan if he is embarrassed for being the most negative media guy of all time

1 minute ago, hemma said:

53 yards is the least our D has allowed since the 2004, 6-3 Cleveland game.

They amassed 26 total yards in that game.

And we lost, LOL

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, AlfaBill said:

I’m not sold on the D. I think they played a crappy jets team who had a lot of starters out. I believe this D is a over average. They do play better with a lead, no matter how small. Hopefully they continue to stop the run and get after the QB. 

This isn't a week 18 ranking this is the sum of the entire regular season. I mean WTF were they supposed to do against the Jets?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I’m not sold on the D. I think they played a crappy jets team who had a lot of starters out. I believe this D is a over average. They do play better with a lead, no matter how small. Hopefully they continue to stop the run and get after the QB. 

When it comes to NFL defenses in today's game, all teams can have their moments opponents can put up numbers on them at times but this thread is about the year not today only.   Every other team gave up more points and yards this year.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.