Broncos are in the market for a new head coach

Pokebball

Complicated situation there with a possible  ownership change. If the Team is sold this off-season, they’d likely clean house anyway. You’d think this would prevent them from hiring one of the top tier guys. 

Fangio’s old school mentality  isn’t for everyone, but he is a victim of never having a QB. That Defense is well above average, Elway could never find and develop QB. If they get a Rodgers or Wilson this off-season, they will be a contender. 

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, GymShorts84 said:

Complicated situation there with a possible  ownership change. If the Team is sold this off-season, they’d likely clean house anyway. You’d think this would prevent them from hiring one of the top tier guys. 

Fangio’s old school mentality  isn’t for everyone, but he is a victim of never having a QB. That Defense is well above average, Elway could never find and develop QB. If they get a Rodgers or Wilson this off-season, they will be a contender. 

you put an elite QB on that team and Fangio is coach of the year. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, GymShorts84 said:

KNOCK  KNOCK  KNOCK

image.thumb.jpeg.055e5bd82aae1b100786e433a751f189.jpeg
"Hello dere!"

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

If Frazier leaves, I’d have Fangio on the first flight to Buffalo as DC. 

Fangio will be Jim Harbaugh's DC in either Chicago or Vegas.

I also highly doubt Fangio takes a job where he doesn't have full autonomy over the defense, which he wouldn't have here.

Edited by BrooklynBills
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Completely different defenses.  I don’t see this as a fit.  He’s a great DC….but not a match with McD imo.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

This might be the year the Bills lose an assistant. Trubisky would fit well in Denver.  Maybe Daboll and Trubisky?

I think Dabol makes way more sense than Frazier,  I doubt Frazier is hired and only receives interviews so teams can compete requirement by NFL.   You either want a offensive coordinator coming from a pass happy offensive team that puts up huge points or a team who gets after the QB and leading the league in pressures & sacks.  This a pass happy league and no one cares about bend but don't break defences

17 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Frazier will get plenty of interviews for NFL requirement only,  I would love to see it happen because I believe the Bills would receive a 3rd round compensatory pick

21 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Lol if the broncos move for a QB is trubisky.  I expect them to go big for a current nfl qb. If they fail, might as well draft their next Maddox, Tebow, Paxton lynch or Lock

Yeah, guy's a bum. But this move has chucklehead Elway written all over it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.