Packers QB Aaron Rodgers calls award voter 'a bum' following comments that he would not vote for Rodgers

HOUSE

35 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Say what you will but I think the guy is brave and is one of very few people left who stand by their beliefs. It’s refreshing actually. Also he’s proving that his health and freedom of choice is so much more important than a game.

I hope I don’t get suspended (again) for my opinion here. 

As a aside I do get the fact that he’s being paid a lot of money. Perhaps he should be forced to give some back?

Ones viewpoint shifts when they view this as a human rights issue.   I am forever grateful to Rodgers, Kyrie, Novak etc., for standing up and taking fire from every powerful institution in this world.  

My little bro is a PT.  Wife, two young kids.  Has already had covid twice.  Forced vaxxed under the CMS mandate.  A week later in the hospital with tachycardia.  Hasn’t been the same since.  I will never forgive those that did this to him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

While you're all harrumphing, Rodgers in his own abrasive way is becoming something of a folk hero, a voice for the voiceless who feel they are being pushed around by the Man against their will.

Just so you know.

Voiceless??? Social media and the internet has given every idiot out there a megaphone that spans the globe.  I liked it better when morons were laughed at and forgotten.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Lose faith in humanity every time you read fans reaction to stories like this.

An unnamed “source”, use that word lightly.  Floats completely unsubstantiated speculation into the airwaves.  People hear and/or read the headline.  And then respond as if it is fact.  Respond as if this story actually came from a press conference where Rodgers announced he would boycott.

Why

Are

We

De-Evolving?!  🤦‍♂️

Why are you allowing yourself to get dumber?!

In hindsight I agree .. I should not have posted it. I don’t know protocol about deleting something like this. I know I can .. but given others have posted on it .. is it frowned upon 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

pretty strong denial from Rodgers. Doesn’t matter, people all over the place are taking this rumor and running with it. 

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This writer shouldn't even be an MVP voter. To say that he had his mind made up before the season that he wasn't voting for Rogers. That's blatantly bias. Rodgers is right to call the guy a bum, he personally attacked Rodgers, whom he has never even met. 

reminds me of the cadre of HOF voters (including Buff’s own Vic Carucci) who kept TO out of the Hall for a couple years out of spite because they didn’t like his personality and how he interacted with the media. TO was a slam dunk, no-brainer 1st ballot HOFer at his position. But nah, some media manbabies had to prove a point and avenge their hurt feelings. Never read a thing Vic wrote after that debacle. 

• Like (+1) 2

If I was Rodgers I'd just be trolling everyone and starting fake rumors myself...

"Aaron Rodgers is being quietly sued by his neighbors for kicking all of their dogs."

"Aaron Rodgers loves ordering Hawaiian pizza, but then removes the pineapple."

"Aaron Rodgers thinks Matt Lafleur's wife is hot. Says 'would bang' during QB meeting."

• Haha (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

pretty strong denial from Rodgers. Doesn’t matter, people all over the place are taking this rumor and running with it. 

reminds me of the cadre of HOF voters (including Buff’s own Vic Carucci) who kept TO out of the Hall for a couple years out of spite because they didn’t like his personality and how he interacted with the media. TO was a slam dunk, no-brainer 1st ballot HOFer at his position. But nah, some media manbabies had to prove a point and avenge their hurt feelings. Never read a thing Vic wrote after that debacle. 

I think he might have set one of his inner circle up with this rumor.  Just seeing if he had a leak and now he does 

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Ones viewpoint shifts when they view this as a human rights issue.   I am forever grateful to Rodgers, Kyrie, Novak etc., for standing up and taking fire from every powerful institution in this world.  

My little bro is a PT.  Wife, two young kids.  Has already had covid twice.  Forced vaxxed under the CMS mandate.  A week later in the hospital with tachycardia.  Hasn’t been the same since.  I will never forgive those that did this to him. 

Sorry to hear that. I hope he makes a full recovery. More important than football….

3 hours ago, Evian said:

Beasley is playing no matter what. He doesn't have any issue at all.

Some fans can’t live without the drama. I fit one respect Beasley 

2 hours ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

While you're all harrumphing, Rodgers in his own abrasive way is becoming something of a folk hero, a voice for the voiceless who feel they are being pushed around by the Man against their will.

Just so you know.

Somebody has to. Most people don’t have the courage or platform 

• Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.