MNF: Browns at Steelers

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Jaret is a Moss-like back but with much better balance and a lot harder to bring down. He would have been a great for the Bills.

Neither Moss nor Singletary threatens the edge sufficiently. Brenda does but is unreliable, turnover prone and a dummy. Some kind of a duel-threat back with straight-line speed who can slip out and feast on check downs would be an element I think would encourage Josh to just take the check for the potential of big plays.

Looking at you, Christian Wade.

Is Snoop trying to talk about polishing the helmet?

Edited by Ralonzo

12 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

#1 overall pick Baker Mayfield literally stinks...5 of 17 for 65 yards, 1 INT. Can't run, can't throw, can't read the coverage.

2800 passing yards on the season, 13 games going 6-7, 15 TDs, 11 INTs

Makes me so glad the Browns passing on Josh Allen not once, but twice at #1 & #4 overall. 

RB Nick Chubb, that O line

2018 7-8-1

2019 6-10

2020 11-5 and paper tigers who were supposed to get to the super bowl in 2021. If only they had a QB worth a crap. Backup Case Keenum is a better QB.

currently 7-8 and looking to go 7-9. wonder if they draft a QB in the first round this year?

Maybe they were paper tigers, but they were one weird fumble out of the back of the end zone from beating the Chiefs (dumbest rule in the sport btw, a fumble out of the endzone should just give the offense back the ball where they fumbled, not a touchback for the other team).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I smile every time I hear Renegade now.

I do. Or Blue Collar Man or Come Sail Away for that matter.

Bogus holding penalty on Cleveland. Lame. Make an unwatchable game even less watchable. Didn’t these refs hear Goodell when he wasn’t yukking. 

16 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Neither Moss nor Singletary threatens the edge sufficiently. Brenda does but is unreliable, turnover prone and a dummy. Some kind of a duel-threat back with straight-line speed who can slip out and feast on check downs would be an element I think would encourage Josh to just take the check for the potential of big plays.

Looking at you, Christian Wade.

Is Snoop trying to talk about polishing the helmet?

Yep , a dual threat back who can catch over his shoulder would be amazing !  Josh’s int spree would come to an end with a true receiving  rb threat.  Thurman was the prototype !  Motor has to turn and come to a stop to catch. Loses so much yac that way.    Josh also has to quit fighting his own guys for Attempts lkke he did with McKenzie yesterday.  Really he is amazing but that hero mode , just like it can win games , can also lose games when he keeps forcing things.  

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

If I was him I would be demanding to be traded during the off-season. Imagine Chubb here alongside with Allen and Diggs and Singletary. Oh the possibilities 

Yeah, but would he want to share carries with Singletary and Allen?

40 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

#1 overall pick Baker Mayfield literally stinks...5 of 17 for 65 yards, 1 INT. Can't run, can't throw, can't read the coverage.

2800 passing yards on the season, 13 games going 6-7, 15 TDs, 11 INTs

Makes me so glad the Browns passing on Josh Allen not once, but twice at #1 & #4 overall. 

RB Nick Chubb, that O line

2018 7-8-1

2019 6-10

2020 11-5 and paper tigers who were supposed to get to the super bowl in 2021. If only they had a QB worth a crap. Backup Case Keenum is a better QB.

currently 7-8 and looking to go 7-9. wonder if they draft a QB in the first round this year?

Huge companies like Nike and Progessive waste millions on this terrible qb. Embarrassing pick for endorsements. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.