Anyone know why Diggs Rolex from Josh Allen has "SLIME" engraved on it?

Hapless Bills Fan

24 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Since slime is a term used by the bloods gang, maybe the Bills should stop wearing the all red unis. 

Next time we play the Pats, someone needs to tell our DL they saw Mac Jones crip walking in the locker room. 

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

Josh is like many suburban kids who grew up like him...very aware and in tune with hip hop slang and culture...it even got Josh in hot water on draft day! Overall, it's a great thing for cultured guys like Josh and I who can relate and clearly communicate with various cultures and not be awkward or lame doing it.

I think you are being tongue in cheek here.........but Firebaugh isn't a suburb and the school district is only 3% white.      

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

from the urban dictioanry:

Slime

Like a cool ass person, it's like another word for homie.

Braheem: "What's poppin slime?"

umh - thats 45 seconds I wish I had back...

Who the hell is Braheem? My name is Ryheem……never ever have I heard the Braheem 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Who the hell is Braheem? My name is Ryheem……never ever have I heard the Braheem 😂

Braheem I assume is a version of "Broheem," i.e. "bro+whatever."  First heard it in "A History of Violence."

3 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

I ain’t never heard “Broheem” or “Braheem” ever in my life!😂 

I need to find the origin story behind it 

Neither did I.  Until that movie.  Which is a good movie.  Check it out.  Not sure you'll get an origin story, though.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

I ain’t never heard “Broheem” or “Braheem” ever in my life!😂 

I need to find the origin story behind it 

Me neither… could also be a nickname for Ibrahim, the Muslim version of Abraham.

In 50 years, the slime watch should go in the sports exhibit at the Buffalo History Museum, in the section devoted to Josh and Stef’s friendship :)

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

63% 0f the town population is "white".  Where do those kids go to school?

Whre would you suspect? Private and/or parochial schools. 

In NYC for example, there are virtually no white children in almost all schools, especially the high schools.

Sad indeed.

12 hours ago, StHustle said:

Josh is like many suburban kids who grew up like him...very aware and in tune with hip hop slang and culture...it even got Josh in hot water on draft day! Overall, it's a great thing for cultured guys like Josh and I who can relate and clearly communicate with various cultures and not be awkward or lame doing it.

This came across to me as snobby and racist at the same.

Honestly.

Edited by PolishDave
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

63% 0f the town population is "white".  Where do those kids go to school?

Most of this information comes from the census. Your 63% doesn’t mean that 37% of the Firebaugh population is non Hispanic. Those of Hispanic heritage are often also counted as white on the census. The town could still be over 90% Hispanic, even with your number. 

12 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think you are being tongue in cheek here.........but Firebaugh isn't a suburb and the school district is only 3% white.      

Ummmm ok well he grew up on a farm so you certainly can't be arguing he grew up in the city and who said anything about white? Regardless if it's actually "suburban" or not my point remains.

12 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Firebaugh Demographics

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Firebaughwas:

White: 66.60%

Other race: 33.36%

Asian: 0.04%

Black or African American: 0.00%

Native American: 0.00%

Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.00%

Two or more races: 0.00%