12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

The fox halftime show was ridiculing our Offense, saying we struggle with turnovers n Allen played a bad half?🤷🏻‍♂️

This is the #2 D in the league and we're on pace to put up 30+ . These guys are so generic and a joke. 

Come on. There is something wrong with the offense. Everyone sees that. OL appears to be problem but lack of consistent high level play is troubling.

• Agree 1

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

No question.  Brady at 44 > Prime Allen.  Bills were talented as hell last year and didn’t accomplish much.  Making the playoffs is a successful season for this franchise.  That has to change if we are going to be contenders for years to come.  The excuses for Allen from our fan base have run their course for me.  

I think Allen's desire and skillset is much much higher than Brady, where Brady is far superior is the cerebral aspect

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

No question.  Brady at 44 > Prime Allen.  Bills were talented as hell last year and didn’t accomplish much.  Making the playoffs is a successful season for this franchise.  That has to change if we are going to be contenders for years to come.  The excuses for Allen from our fan base have run their course for me.  

Nope if you switched Brady with Allen this year the Bills are lucky to have two wins and the Bucs maybe have one loss…

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Proof of what, that a competent Qb when paired with elite offensive weapons and an elite defense can win a Super Bowl? If Mahomes or Rodgers would have scored even more during that game in that position . Hell the top 15 qb’s would have won that game. 

yea TB12 getting a ton of team friendly deals to have solid team. its almost collusion

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Their overall critical stance on our performance is valid.

We need to get it together.

We're up 2 scores and get the ball? You can't blow out every team.

The 10 win cards are getting shut out by the Lions. It's not easy to win in this league. 

3 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Don’t stick for them 

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I think Allen's desire and skillset is much much higher than Brady, where Brady is far superior is the cerebral aspect

QFT. Brady has the benefit of a great online, excellent receivers, referee assistance(yes he does). He is a smart QB though. JA is still learning the nuances and little things that’ll make him great. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

that game looks far from over. 

i don’t understand how the titans win games. It’s based on a handful of chunk plays every week basically. 

I totally missed apparently that Derrick Henry is expected back for the playoffs. That’s scary but they are such a weird team to me. I don’t see them beating a team like the chiefs for instance but they own the colts 

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

that game looks far from over. 

i don’t understand how the titans win games. It’s based on a handful of chunk plays every week basically. 

miyagi san Merry Christmas.. may our gift be a Bills win!'

m

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i can’t believe you even can stomach watching that. I immediately switched channels at the half.

I'm streaming the Bills on one TV and red zone on other. 

I never watch pre or post gm analysis anymore, I can't stomach it.

Only show I can watch occasionally is GMFB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.