This Bills forum is really amazing

78thealltimegreat

There was a thread last week about what things would be discussed if the Bills lost

1. Guard play

2. Defensive Line that can’t stop the run

3 Running backs that go down to easy 

4 No TE depth after Knox and after this game includes Knox

I will say I didn’t see Tremaine Edmunds being as bad as he was but nice job everyone…if only the Bills front office and coaching listened to their fans 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

There was a thread last week about what things would be discussed if the Bills lost

1. Guard play

I will say I didn’t see Tremaine Edmunds being as bad as he was but nice job everyone…if only the Bills front office and coaching listened to their fans 

Honestly, some of the posters on the game day threads, I believe, could call/manage a better game. 

Example: that challenge on the QB sneak spot, going for 2 point conversion. Missing that would have made it 14-6 which still would have needed a touchdown.

Posters suggesting 5 down lineman on a night patriots only called 3 pass plays.

• Like (+1) 2

Bills had two drives in the 4th Quarter that would have won them the game and gagged both times.

1st and Goal from the 6 and the Bills OC calls a run to Zack Moss.

Then he does it again with Singletary the next drive. 

Bills can’t figure out how to use Isaiah McKenzie 4 years into his career here, so now we just make him inactive even though 3 games ago against the Jets he showed what he could do with 2-3 touches. 

No designed Josh Allen runs when he has 28 TDs in his career.

For some reason Beasley still getting all these reps even though he’s been a shell of himself 2 of every 3 games this season.

Still running out of gimmick formations.

Why is Tommy Sweeney on the field? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

1. Guard play

Coaching had as much do with this loss as the wind did.

And you didn't mention either in your four point list.

2 hours ago, delirious said:

Honestly, some of the posters on the game day threads, I believe, could call/manage a better game. 

Example: that challenge on the QB sneak spot, going for 2 point conversion. Missing that would have made it 14-6 which still would have needed a touchdown.

Posters suggesting 5 down lineman on a night patriots only called 3 pass plays.

I think that challenge was more aimed at stopping the clock to potentially force the pats to kick a fg into the wind in the 3rd quarter and hey maybe you win the challenge. I honestly thought that was a rather clever bit of coaching…that 3 points was absolutely massive. Some of the posters maybe…but most of it is contradictory madness and everyone looks like a genius in hindsight. 

1 hour ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Doughball & the Clapper played their part in this stinking turd!

Can we stop calling the man the clapper lol there is nothing clever or particularly insulting about this nickname in my opinion 😂 all coaches spend a majority of their time on the sideline clapping 

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m mostly mad with Beane. Outside of Allen, his drafts have been terrible. 

I wouldn’t say terrible, but he has definitely burned capital trading up for players that either haven’t panned out or are JAGs. I’d categorize his selections as “solid.” His main shortcoming is that he’s only drafted one difference-maker. At least that difference-maker plays the most important position.
His upcoming decision on Tremaine Edmunds will cement his player evaluation abilities for me - which to this point has been lacking. 

Edited by JayBaller10

2 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Doughball & the Clapper played their part in this stinking turd!

What about Frazier and his Swiss cheese run defense? They knew all week that NE was gonna run all night because of the wind. And they still couldn't stop them. Fire all of them. Let Beane hire his own guys. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.