December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

buddy at the stadium

It's beyond INSANE, honestly, if an NFL game should be cancelled or rescheduled, this is it, it's literally like playing in the path of a hurricane or tornado, it's nutso weather, nobody is even really tailgating in the Hammer

Nickle D, pffft, I think we play 10 in the box, this is the wind version of the 13-10 Indy overtime blizzard...

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Anxiety has set in. Let's go! 

I cleaned my house spotless from sheer nerves..here we go ..DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome start LETS GO BUFFALO

Edited by Muppy

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That "last game as a Bill" seems like an extrapolation.  McDermott and Farwell both praised both of them this week.

But clearly we want the "hands team" with the best judgement on tracking the ball out there on punts and kickoffs, we think speed is not of much use, and we want to have 4 RBs and 9 DL.

In a game where we need to run the ball, I would have dusted off the jet sweep and given the Cheats a steady dose.

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

These games are always decided by who is able to score going into the wind. Do it, win the game, don't, don't.

I understand that, but you don't want to come out of the quarter with the wind at your back with 3 points.

• SDS locked this topic