Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

The Kremlin has added that elimination of people who claim they are Ukrainian is essential because they are traitors to Russia. Thus random civilian killings is justified.

So exactly when does the west try to step in and stop the killing. Do we allow another 6million to die? This is so sad. Armenians genocide. Jewish genocide, now Ukrainian...this world is so hateful. And by observation...the Pope is silent yet most Ukrainians are Christians. 

We still allow Russians to travel, why? Russia should be totally isolated. 

We must at least supply the Ukraines weapons to get into a real war, not just defend. 

Thanks for allowing a rant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You are aware that Walsh's tweet was false right ?

Tucker Carlson never said any of that, but hey, that's okay spread it anyway.

I am inclined to believe you B...far sooner than I could believe 1 word from carlson.

Russia claims it did not massacre civilians in Ukraine, citing conspiracy theories that evidence was manipulated or filmed with crisis actors

"All the photos and videos published by the Kiev regime in Bucha are just another provocation," said a tweet from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Sunday, describing the claims of atrocities as "another #hoax by the Kiev regime for the Western media."

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-cites-conspiracy-theories-to-denying-massacre-in-bucha-ukraine-2022-4

11 minutes ago, ALF said:

Russia claims it did not massacre civilians in Ukraine, citing conspiracy theories that evidence was manipulated or filmed with crisis actors

"All the photos and videos published by the Kiev regime in Bucha are just another provocation," said a tweet from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Sunday, describing the claims of atrocities as "another #hoax by the Kiev regime for the Western media."

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-cites-conspiracy-theories-to-denying-massacre-in-bucha-ukraine-2022-4

Russia's Ministry of Propaganda now being run by Alex Jones. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LDD said:

Russia's Ministry of Propaganda now being run by Alex Jones. 

It is fascinating, isn't it?

Putin has learned a lot from his friends in the US fringe media. Deny, spout preposterous lies, change the subject (here comes the "what about US atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan?) etc. etc.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is fascinating, isn't it?

Putin has learned a lot from his friends in the US fringe media. Deny, spout preposterous lies, change the subject (here comes the "what about US atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan?) etc. etc.

and his friends from PPP. Deny, spout preposterous lies, change the subject (here comes the "what about US atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan?) etc. etc.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

You are aware that Walsh's tweet was false right ?

Tucker Carlson never said any of that, but hey, that's okay spread it anyway.

Here's the depressing thing: I saw the post here with the John Walsh tweet. It sounded kind of like satire, but a little too close for comfort, so I had to google recent news items on Tucker Carlson to see if it's true or not. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here's the depressing thing: I saw the post here with the John Walsh tweet. It sounded kind of like satire, but a little too close for comfort, so I had to google recent news items on Tucker Carlson to see if it's true or not. 

...and?

I'm still in eastern Europe not too far from Ukraine getting international news.  One super interesting thing I heard was about a group of 30 Ukrainian soldiers that helped stall that 30 mile long convoy near Kiev.

Sorry if someone already mentioned...They rode 4 wheelers and used drones.  The Ukrainians are using some really interesting tactics to make the Russians look absurd.  Many east euro nations are worried what Putin has planned next but based on their shortcomings in Ukraine it'd be crazy if they tried for more.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

2 hours ago, Doc said:

...and?

It's not true.

But he cannot say that.

The "little too close"  gives him away.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ALF said:

Biden has called Putin a war criminal will Trump say that ?

Once again....I'm begging ALL of you to google and rewatch the famous deer hunter scene from My Cousin Vinny!  Do you think the deer gives a flying "FUXH" what color pants the hunter is wearing when his little deer face is splattered all over the ground?

• Dislike 1