Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Their own Dem leaders fooled them into doing Putin's work for him. 

I also remember, around the same time, Trump telling European countries, Germany in particular, that their heavy reliance on Russian energy was bad.  Very bad.  I also recall him giving Ukraine Javelins.  And not giving Putin Nord Stream 2.  But he's a Putin puppet, right?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nato-summit-pipeline-idUSKBN1K10VI

Just now, SCBills said:

You don’t need to care what he thinks, but what he’s alluding to is true.  

Trump chastised Germany incessantly over their minimal help in NATO and over-reliance on Russian energy.  

While trying to undermine NATO. Context, context 

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Their own Dem leaders fooled them into doing Putin's work for him. 

I also remember, around the same time, Trump telling European countries, Germany in particular, that their heavy reliance on Russian energy was bad.  Very bad.  I also recall him giving Ukraine Javelins.  And not giving Putin Nord Stream 2.  But he's a Putin puppet, right?

Nonsense. Just like he incited an "insurrection" by asking people to be peaceful and patriotic. He never said anything remotely close to what you stated above. You're just a Putin stooge!!.-_-

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

While trying to undermine NATO. Context, context 

It took Russian-threatened expansion into Western Europe for them to finally get their act together, so I’m not sure NATO is some infallible group beyond criticism.  

Trump was right in saying America shouldn’t carry the bulk of the commitment when these other member countries are relying on us to carry the alliance, while making Russia more powerful with their economic decisions. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You don’t need to care what he thinks, but what he’s alluding to is true.  

Trump chastised Germany incessantly over their minimal help in NATO and over-reliance on Russian energy.  

So what? Does Trump want a participation trophy? I'll buy him one that says "I couldn't convince a country to defend itself, but I tried really hard!"

I looked at Posobiec's Wiki page.  He thought Star Wars: Rogue 1 was secretly anti-trump propaganda, and he was a Lt in the Navy that had his security clearance revoked. He's a tool, quote a better person, they're real easy to find.

Edited by Coffeesforclosers
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It took Russian-threatened expansion into Western Europe for them to finally get their act together, so I’m not sure NATO is some infallible group beyond criticism.  

Trump was right in saying America shouldn’t carry the bulk of the commitment when these other member countries are relying on us to carry the alliance, while making Russia more powerful with their economic decisions. 

Trump is a traitor. He’s still praising Putin. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

So what? Does Trump want a participation trophy? I'll buy him one that says "I couldn't convince a country to defend itself, but I tried really hard!"

I looked at Posobiec's Wiki page.  He thought Star Wars: Rogue 1 was secretly anti-trump propaganda, and he was a Lt in the Navy that had his security clearance revoked. He's a tool, quote a better person, they're real easy to find.

Weird thing to get outraged about.  

Just pretend the poster quoted Jack Daniels or something, the content of the tweet is accurate.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Ukraine is easily winning the propaganda war. Putin makes that easy but they are also being creative, Ukraine is helping Russian mothers find their dead sons, because Putin sure won’t allow it to be even reported Russian soldiers are dying 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/02/27/ukraine-launches-website-for-russians-to-find-killed-soldiers-a76628

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Weird thing to get outraged about.  

Just pretend the poster quoted Jack Daniels or something, the content of the tweet is accurate.  

Weird route to take instead of just admitting "Trump was right."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

While fingers point, Putin, the new Hitler, is pointing nucs at Paris, London, Berlin, Kyiv,Washington, 

What would Eisenhower, Nixon, Bush, Reagan do. It would be strong, even Kennedy knew what to do,  Obama would pee his pants, Joe is wishing he did lose, Kamala is,well Kamala who will show up on the View, Clinton may have been strong, but Trump, it is unknown except he wouldn't miss his golf game.

In the mean time half the world has been threatened folks....real stuff.

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

If true, doesn't that social turmoil referenced ultimately say a lot about you Billsy?  You guys turned into bat$#it crazy @$$#oles on day 1, played like a fiddle by Putin.

Perhaps but I’m on the right side of history trying to protect and preserve our democratic republic while the cult - the fringe - is on the wrong the side who would be more than willing see communism and fascism take over the world.