Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Repulsif said:

That's a good point

After Fukushima (and remember Tchernobyl), Germany greens were so afraid of a potential nuclear incident in their country, that they forced government to reject civil nuke.

It's been 10+ years they shift their energy income fo solar+wind

They must sustain low solar/wind income with gaz that they don't have/produce so a big part come from Russia via NS1 (and ex-soon NS2)

= $$$ for russia and dependance for germany in energy

They still produce energy from coal factories, wich is completly stupid based on their will to be a green country

= Germany is ***** right now

it make sense they’d be worried about Fukushima… I mean, Germany must have 4 tsunami warnings a day right??

32 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I blame the unvaccinated 

It dawned on me Putin might have staged all of this to distract us from the earth shattering revelations of the Jan 6 findings about his lapdog 😝 

• Haha (+1) 1

62 percent of voters say Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump were president: 

A majority of American voters say that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not have invaded Ukraine had former President Trump still been in office, according to a new survey released on Friday.

A new Harvard Center for American Political Studies (CAPS)-Harris Poll survey released Friday found that 62 percent of those polled believed Putin would not be moving against Ukraine if Trump had been president. When looking strictly at the answers of Democrats and Republicans, 85 percent of Republicans and 38 percent of Democrats answered this way.

A majority of Americans polled — 59 percent — also said they believed that the Russian president moved on Ukraine because Putin saw weakness in President Biden, while 41 percent said that it was not a factor in Putin’s decision to invade Ukraine.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/595919-62-percent-of-voters-say-putin-wouldnt-have-invaded-ukraine-if-trump

Never ever ever vote Democrat.  I don't care if you don't vote Republican - they haven't been fully purged yet but getting there. 

Just never ever ever vote Democrat.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

One apparently with the VDV (Russian Paratroopers) still on board.  Kinda hard to hide your losses when there's an empty barracks in Pskov where an infantry company used to be.

We gotta hope that's true.  Russians are an amazing people... some idealistic, some are among the absolute greatest artists this world will ever know

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Gambler.html?id=QhwZEAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button&hl=en&newbks=1&newbks_redir=0&gboemv=1

but their people are forever represented by a collective concept of stupidity, unfocussed aggression, and pointless death. 

How they allow themselves to be led, and killed, by strong-arm idiots is beyond mind-boggling. ... but nothing anyone will ever say will ever make a difference to their pussification. 

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

62 percent of voters say Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump were president: 

A majority of American voters say that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not have invaded Ukraine had former President Trump still been in office, according to a new survey released on Friday.

A new Harvard Center for American Political Studies (CAPS)-Harris Poll survey released Friday found that 62 percent of those polled believed Putin would not be moving against Ukraine if Trump had been president. When looking strictly at the answers of Democrats and Republicans, 85 percent of Republicans and 38 percent of Democrats answered this way.

A majority of Americans polled — 59 percent — also said they believed that the Russian president moved on Ukraine because Putin saw weakness in President Biden, while 41 percent said that it was not a factor in Putin’s decision to invade Ukraine.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/595919-62-percent-of-voters-say-putin-wouldnt-have-invaded-ukraine-if-trump

Never ever ever vote Democrat.  I don't care if you don't vote Republican - they haven't been fully purged yet but getting there. 

Just never ever ever vote Democrat.

I think you’ve expressed yourself.  Like 10,000 times over the past several years.  We get it.  Please.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

We are pumping in $350 million more in military assistance. Hope they can get it in there. 

I'm having a hard time thinking how 200,000 troops control a nation of 40 million. Russia said they took a city in the south of 150,000. So how many troops will be needed to hold it? The capital is as big as Chicago and not surrendering, what will they do, just starve the city into submission? With the whole world watching on CNN? Russia absolutely has to protect their supply lies over hundreds of miles, that will take man power, too. 

Ukraine can absolutely win this 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We are pumping in $350 million more in military assistance. Hope they can get it in there. 

I'm having a hard time thinking how 200,000 troops control a nation of 40 million. Russia said they took a city in the south of 150,000. So how many troops will be needed to hold it? The capital is as big as Chicago and not surrendering, what will they do, just starve the city into submission? With the whole world watching on CNN? Russia absolutely has to protect their supply lies over hundreds of miles, that will take man power, too. 

Ukraine can absolutely win this 

No joke, Marco Rubio's Twitter is a gold mine.  He's posting vetted information from his Senate intelligence briefings.

Anyway, he said Putin's plan was to win the war in 48 hours by seizing Kyiv and all Ukraine's leaders.  They'd be dealt with in a suitably Russian way, and replaced with a puppet government of Russian backed Ukrainian traitors.  Then the Russian army would leave because they've got more operations planned.

• Like (+1) 1