The good news is the entire AFC sucks!

Process

No elite teams. No clear favorite. Gona come down to who gets hot and who stays healthy. 

I think it's pretty clear the best 5 teams in the league are in the other conference which is nuts. 

Chiefs- nothing special this year. Have they turned it around? Guess we'll find out vs the Cowboys. 

Titans- they are who we thought they were. Toast without Henry. Sure they beat the Rams but it was just another weird game in a very weird season.

Bills- beat one good team all year. Definitely the worst coached team of any that I will list. 

Ravens- been the most overrated team in the league all year.

Pats- definitely not that great but I guess as much of a contender as anyone else. 

Colts- see above. 

Browns- browns is the browns.

The rest of the conference, Raiders Bengals Chargers Steelers are all kind of what we thought. Fringe playoff teams that aren't really a threat for the SB.

It sucks that we aren't going to run away with the division/conference like we thought. This team has MAJOR issues and McBeanoll has failed us miserably. But just get to the dance and anything can happen.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Process said:

No elite teams. No clear favorite. Gona come down to who gets hot and who stays healthy. 

I think it's pretty clear the best 5 teams in the league are in the other conference which is nuts. 

Chiefs- nothing special this year. Have they turned it around? Guess we'll find out vs the Cowboys. 

Titans- they are who we thought they were. Toast without Henry. Sure they beat the Rams but it was just another weird game in a very weird season.

Bills- beat one good team all year. Definitely the worst coached team of any that I will list. 

Pats- definitely not that great but I guess as much of a contender as anyone else. 

Colts- see above. 

The rest of the conference, Raiders Bengals Chargers Steelers are all kind of what we thought. Fringe playoff teams that aren't really a threat for the SB.

It sucks that we aren't going to run away with the division/conference like we thought. This team has MAJOR issues and McBeanoll has failed us miserably. But just get to the dance and anything can happen.

The most overrated team on your list is Buffalo.  Don't get it twisted 

10 minutes ago, Process said:

Colts- see above. 

Ravens - Overrated or not they keep finding ways to win.

Colts - For a not that great team they just steamrolled the Bills at Home. 

Bills — Have all the talent in the world, I still can’t figure out why your OC is so afraid to stick to running the football.

Titans — anyone loses a player as special as Henry will struggle afterwards but so far I do believe they are 3-1. Good job coaching by Vrabel.

Chiefs — Biggest weakness is a terrible D, but any team with Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill on it is a threat.

Patriots — Have a tough D and a rather Young O.  They should be a year or two away. IMO have the GOAT of coaches which helps hide the warts. 

Steelers — have a Top D and a meh O being led by a broken down Big Ben. Also well coached. They could surprise people.

Edited by PatsFanNH
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

So you basically discredited every other team after getting mollywopped by the Colts then had the nerve to throw a shot at the hot Patriots downplaying their dominant defense and run game, yet against top NFC teams like Dallas and Tampa, they nearly one when they werent even fully healthy and were still finding themselves and blew out teams they are supposed to, while losses to the Jaguars and Colts take place, failing to score at least 20 points in both games. That is hilarious, HILARIOUS. And then lastly, the shot at the Chiefs who actually have one more win then the Bills and were in the most recent SUPERBOWL. Hell werent both Patriots AND Chiefs in the last 3 Superbowls? 🤔 thats not exactly a long time ago is it. Sounds like recent history to me. How about learn some humility. 

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Bills will lose all tiebreaker, no silver lining and no playoffs.

At least that eliminates the chance of us being the first team to lose 5 Super Bowls. Trying hard to find a positive after the disaster of today!

13 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Not really, the Patriots are back and still think Mahomes and the Chiefs will continue to make a push even if they lose today.

Bills are just frauds among the rest of the scrapheap in the conference.

Please stay out of my thread, no clowns allowed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Great, one of these fine teams gets to get annihilated by the NFC champion in February!!

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

whats wrong with the Pats?  First place, they are consistent, and they beat good teams.  Same old Bills.  The Pats are like a cockroach

Which good team have they beaten?

1 minute ago, shane nelson said:

you dont need to be elite.  You need to peak at the right time.  NE / Indy are both on that path.  KC could also be there.  At this stage, we are an average football team.  The magic is gone, i hope we can get it back

Peaking in Week 11 is the right time?

• Haha (+1) 1

The Pats are good.  I'm sorry to say that, but they have put things together and have won 5 games in a row.  They have blown out teams like a true playoff team.  Until they show otherwise, they are the team to beat in the AFC and they may have the strongest defense in the NFL.  The Chiefs seem to be putting things together, and I would have said the Titans until they lost to the Texans today (another bizarre outcome). The Ravens are also in the mix.

Edited by Murdox

6 hours ago, Process said:

Colts- see above. 

Lol since when did the raiders become a fringe playoff team🤣🤣😂😂😂. The Raiders🤣🤣🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.