Cam Newton back to the Panthers? (Update - signed)

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Cam Newton back to the Panthers?

I haven't been this excited since Exxon brought back the Esso Tiger. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think he’s in demand but I think the panthers are just desperate 

All depends how one perceives the situation.  Especially the guy with the initials CN.

image.thumb.jpeg.83f6035b5e220ef24f543c05463f8afa.jpeg

Ed thinks: "This turkey again?!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I have been a Cam fan since day one of his NFL career.  That said, I can't believe he is still in demand.  He is absolute toast.

Agreed. The NFL let teams beat the crap out of him. Allen needs to look at what happened to Cam and learn to slide more, and only fight for an extra yard when it truly matters. No matter how big and strong Allen is there is always a bigger faster guy that can land a shot on his arm or shoulder 

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Agreed. The NFL let teams beat the crap out of him. Allen needs to look at what happened to Cam and learn to slide more, and only fight for an extra yard when it truly matters. No matter how big and strong Allen is there is always a bigger faster guy that can land a shot on his arm or shoulder 

Before the ***** hit the fan last week, Josh had been doing a really job of sliding or avoiding the big hit.  Pretty sure he won’t end up the same way as Cam.

Also, Cam is straight up trash and there’s a reason he’s still available in Week 10

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Cam Newton back to the Panthers? (Update - signed)
13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You Can't Go Home Again

58 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Before the ***** hit the fan last week, Josh had been doing a really job of sliding or avoiding the big hit.  Pretty sure he won’t end up the same way as Cam.

Only if he goes back to sliding and avoiding the big hit, instead of running to the center of the field and inviting it.

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

"The NFL let"

What about Cam's playing style invited teams to beat the crap out of him?  As you point out, he would fight for the extra yard and not slide or go down.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.