Mac Jones attempt to injure Brian Burns?

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

You are not going to agree with anything a patriots fans has to say..so i am taken this whole post with a grain of salt. I can tell you cannot stand when someone has a different view point than your own. ha ha Must suck to be mad, huh?

You can "taken" my post with a few more tide pods for all I care.  Embarrassing yourself publicly and then insisting others must be mad is an interesting strategy. 

If I had to choose, I'd take temporarily mad over permanently slow 10/10 times.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You can "taken" my post with a few more tide pods for all I care.  Embarrassing yourself publicly and then insisting others must be mad is an interesting strategy. 

If I had to choose, I'd take temporarily mad over permanently slow 10/10 times.  

Yes i am "taken" what you already posted. ha ha yes i am "embarrassing myself" on a message board where plenty of people make outlandish, nonsensical takes and grammatical errors up and down this whole site.....yea, i am reeeeaaaalllly worried about how i am viewed on the internet (sarcasm). Got it! 

Edited by Ghost_002!

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whats going to happen is Reddick will get fined for speaking out.  Im glad he spoke out though.  More players should and coaches too.  I understand they get fined like 15 grand or whatever but these guys make millions.  Some times its worth it to just to the right thing and speak the truth.

• Like (+1) 1

So you are already a millionaire. And you're playing a sport. You're not digging mines or being blown apart. It's a nice sunny day. Blue sky. You're experiencing some success. Let's go cripple someone. Let's really go for it. Perhaps he will be hobbled the rest of his life, well into old age. Rich freaks may have won for a decade. But what they lost in that is someone could nuke all of Boston, and I would just shrug now.

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I don't care if thats the hardest or second hardest hit he took that game.  What is your point?

Oh, well I guess its a clean play then.  

It was clean because the defender twisted himself to get away.. it should have been called for holding but it wasn’t a dirty play.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

How is it a dumb questions? I do not know you, and I am asking you if, it was your team, or another team what would be your reaction? Given most logically thinking people usually given situations the benefit of the doubt first...

And for all accounts Sean McDermott is viewed as a standup guys...so again, if that was a Bills players and & McDermott stuck up for him, your reactions would be what?

You have no evidence that he unintentionally try to hurt another player...which for the most part most guys do not want to see another guy get hurt.. All you have is your opinion and your opinion could be as right or wrong as the next person who says he didn't try to hurt him.

It appears to you and of course the losing team after an emotionally game that Mac Jones tried to hurt him...(as the coach is now walking that back) but it could very well be he wasn't trying to hurt him at all. 

It's okay to admit when your team is wrong. I know we don't think that way these days, in so many phases of life, but it's okay to admit when your team is wrong.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

It was clean because the defender twisted himself to get away.. it should have been called for holding but it wasn’t a dirty play.

How is grabbing a guys ankle and wrapping up his other ankle with both of your legs while you roll him up for a takedown a clean play?    Whatever you want to call that scissor kick, tripping, rolling bull####, it has no place in football and there is nothing clean about it.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I can tell you are being completely objective. Literally everyone is saying it was dirty except for some pats fans. Typical. You have blinders on.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You dont twist ankles in the NFL.

Burfict was fined $25,000 for twisting ankles versus of all teams, the Panthers.

Singletary did something similar after one of the interceptions vs Jax. And there was no question who had the ball.

I hate those leg twists after a tackle - it should result in a penalty IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

How is grabbing a guys ankle and wrapping up his other ankle with both of your legs while you roll him up for a takedown a clean play?    Whatever you want to call that scissor kick, tripping, rolling bull####, it has no place in football and there is nothing clean about it.  

Only to Cheaters fans and/or apologists was that anything but a clear intent to injure.  Yeah, Burns just tripped on air. :lol:

And this is why I still hate the Patriots and Belichick. Everyone has told me "you're jealous of their greatness" and I always respond with "no, I've always hated them under Belichick because they are dirty, arrogant, pieces of sh*t and have clearly had preferential treatment by the league over the years". I hate them so much

Edited by Buffalo03

17 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Whats going to happen is Reddick will get fined for speaking out.  Im glad he spoke out though.  More players should and coaches too.  I understand they get fined like 15 grand or whatever but these guys make millions.  Some times its worth it to just to the right thing and speak the truth.

I would be mad, fwiw, if Reddick was fined.  What he said was 100% valid and defensive players deserve the same treatment as do offensive players.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I would be mad, fwiw, if Reddick was fined.  What he said was 100% valid and defensive players deserve the same treatment as do offensive players.

They will both be fined because NFL doesn’t like anyone speaking out.. and I bet his ends up being higher as well. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.