SNF: Tennessee Titans at LA Rams, 7:20 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, McBean said:

Remember when we took Oliver over Jeff Simmons.

Miss after Miss by the most overrated GM in the league Brandon Beane.

Now this is taking it a bit far.  We missed playoffs for 17 years and since he's been here we have made playoffs 3 times. 

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Now this is taking it a bit far.  We missed playoffs for 17 years and since he's been here we have made playoffs 3 times. 

So his post isn't sarcasm? He's clearly basing this off just this game, because although I don't follow too many non Bills players I'd bet that Oliver and Simmons stats are near identical since coming into the league. 

Edited by Rick 'r Mortis

1 minute ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

So his post isn't sarcasm? He's clearly basing this off just this game, because although I don't follow too many non Bill players I'd bet that Oliver and Simmons stats are near identical since coming into the league. 

Not sure.  Seemed like it wasn't sarcasm.  Ha

And yes.  Oliver was a good pick imo. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Titans getting this kind of production running on a line that includes Bobby Hart starting at LT. Yes, we could use a bump in talent, but it’s coaching folks. Bobby Johnson not getting it done. 

That's why they're running to the right.  

6 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Titans getting this kind of production running on a line that includes Bobby Hart starting at LT. Yes, we could use a bump in talent, but it’s coaching folks. Bobby Johnson not getting it done. 

McNichols is better than Singletary or Moss. Most Bills fans don't realize how bad our RBs are. It is not just run blocking. Defenses are selling out to stop our pass offense and a decent RB would take advantage of that. If Allen checks the ball down they are picking up an extra 1-2 yards. A decent RB would turn those into a 1st down with all the free space we are given. It is by far the biggest positional weakness on the team IMO.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

McNichols is better than Singletary or Moss. Most Bills fans don't realize how bad our RBs are. It is not just run blocking. Defenses are selling out to stop our pass offense and a decent RB would take advantage of that. If Allen checks the ball down they are picking up an extra 1-2 yards. A decent RB would turn those into a 1st down. It is by far the biggest positional weakness on the team IMO.

Our RBs are slow as molasses. I said in another thread that we should sit Motor next week and go Brieda and Moss. Get more speed on the field. What can it hurt at this point? Despite the off season hype, Motor is still the same player as last year. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I'd fire him tomorrow.  Send a message to your OL no job is safe. Protect Josh like NE protected Brady forever.  Today was a complete embarrassment. And Brandon you better start scouting olineman like no tomorrow. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.