11/7/21 Bills @ Jaguars Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He did take the sack. Had more than enough time to throw the ball away. Sorry you don’t like Josh criticized. But hey keep making ***** up about a poster because they said something true but what you didn’t like 

Walk me through the clip upthread and explain how that was Josh Allen’s fault? 

My tiny IQ is inhibiting me from figuring it out… 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He did take the sack. Had more than enough time to throw the ball away. Sorry you don’t like Josh criticized. But hey keep making ***** up about a poster because they said something true but what you didn’t like 

He got hit the moment he finished his dropback holy christ dude

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

Walk me through the clip upthread and explain how that was Josh Allen’s fault? 

My tiny IQ is inhibiting me from figuring it out… 

He simply does not like Josh Allen. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Stubbornness is a leadership flaw.  A more sophisticated ownership group would challenge these guys.

Agree. This team really just isn’t built right. The arrogance of McD to keep trotting Ford out on the field why?  Because he was McD second pick as a coach?  He is a failure and should not have been on this team this year let alone not pulled by the third drive today. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think this loss is hard because everyone - including the media - has had such high expectations for the Bills.  But, they really haven't been that good.  They haven't beaten any teams actually playing well and the O is not clicking most of the time.  I think a combination of poor OL play, man defenses not allowing the WRs to get open in time, and bad decisions by Allen are currently a big issue.  The lack of a run game is coming back to haunt us.  It just isn't a SB offense right now.  If we can reduce our expectations - maybe this is a 10-7 team - it makes things much easier.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I tend to think OBJ is washed up, but since we’re not getting o line help, I’d say what the heck if we could. I’m not worried about team chemistry or any of that at this point. Gabe Davis doesn’t show much consistently, so I’d be willing to take away his targets. 

Yep, id put Davis on the PS. Total nonfactor.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Back foot hits the ball can go. That is how to avoid pressure. But I like that Josh will break the pocket. But there should have known cannot take the sack. Sorry 

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

And again making ***** up about someone to justify something in you make believe world 

1 minute ago, Murdox said:

I think this loss is hard because everyone - including the media - has had such high expectations for the Bills.  But, they really haven't been that good.  They haven't beaten any teams actually playing well and the O is not clicking most of the time.  I think a combination of poor OL play, man defenses not allowing the WRs to get open in time, and bad decisions by Allen are currently a big issue.  The lack of a run game is coming back to haunt us.  It just isn't a SB offense right now.  If we can reduce our expectations - maybe this is a 10-7 team - it makes things much easier.

Only positive will be the media calling us out as frauds. We need the microscope on the entire organisation.

1 hour ago, saundena said:

We are a finesse team with questionable toughness. O line is a disaster as is Dabol's playcalling. We won't get homefield in the playoffs and will struggle to stay ahead of NE.   

Im not going to defend the O-Line or Daboll a whole lot. But it feels like the last offensive play of the game was a microcosm. 

Protection holds up fine. Allen rolls left late for no real reason. He has Sanders open at the pylon in front of him. Tries to thread the ball to Diggs. 

That feels like Josh all season. You can’t be consistent with that type of decision making. He’s young and a great QB, but he has to stop that. 

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

There is plenty of blame to go around. When he had time it seemed like the WRs didn't have much separation. It looked like Ten. Game all over again. That's the.blueprint out there to stop the Bills O. Just didn't think the Jags were capable of executing it.  Stunning loss and the biggest upset of the NFL thus far. Gonna be a long week. Also, the AFC East division is.no longer a lock. New England is very much in mix.

Win you can rush 4 and get that much pressure and drop everyone it’s not hard. Oh and don’t worry about the running game at all. I think one of the announcers even said it during the game the defense pays no attention to the running backs on the way to hit Allen. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Agree. This team really just isn’t built right. The arrogance of McD to keep trotting Ford out on the field why?  Because he was McD second pick as a coach?  He is a failure and should not have been on this team this year let alone not pulled by the third drive today. 

I don't think it was arrogance by McD regarding Ford.  Ford had worked hard on things in practice and they needed a guard, so Ford was next up.  I think after they review the film, we may not see Ford again.

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Stubbornness is a leadership flaw.  A more sophisticated ownership group would challenge these guys.

Is it irony when the guy who comes on a message board and posts the same thing every week, right or wrong, is commenting on stubbornness? 

If not, what would that be called? 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Back foot hits the ball can go. That is how to avoid pressure. But I like that Josh will break the pocket. But there should have known cannot take the sack. Sorry 

And again making ***** up about someone to justify something in you make believe world 

To what receiver, Bobby? 

It's pretty obvious dude. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

McD pulled him aside on the Jax botched challenge time out and told him not to take a sack - that a field goal was fine there.

Allen took a sack.

He is at a crossroads.

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

It’s it irony when the guy who comes on a message board and posts the same thing every week, right or wrong, is commenting on stubbornness? 

If not, what would that be called? 

Huh?  Show me another time I’ve ever posted about this?  

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.