11/7/21 Bills @ Jaguars Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Then actually have some nuance and don't say ***** like "HE TOOK A SACK IN FIELD GOAL RANGE OMGGG" when Williams turned his brain off and didn't even get out of his stance until the DE was halfway around him. 

He did take the sack. Had more than enough time to throw the ball away. Sorry you don’t like Josh criticized. But hey keep making ***** up about a poster because they said something true but what you didn’t like 

With Felliciano and Brown out we have the worst O-line in the NFL. If we had any other QB then Allen, he Bills would have given up 8 sacks today.  The pass and run blocking was atrocious. Sure Allen needed to NOT play hero ball but I also get the frustration. And hero ball may have been the only way we win today given how the O line was playing.

And don't get me start6ed on our RB's.  My goodness it wasn't until that last drive late in the 4th quarter that a Bill's RB actually made a guy miss.  EVERY time Allen dropped the ball off to them in space today they were tackled at FIRST FREAKING CONTACT.  I watch a lot of NFL and our RB's almost never make something out of nothing.  For example, on the 1st & goal at the Jaguars four yard line, the O line whiffs and Moss compounds the matter by instead of hitting up between the tackles for a yard or two tries to run outside and is nailed for a 3yard loss.  Now it's 2nd & goal from the 7! Just awful.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

Does this horror show mean that we should be looking seriously at OBJ.  I mean, why wouldn’t we? 

What does it change when there's no time to develop a route? The offensive line is so offensive.

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

This offense is a train wreck without Josh Allen…. They just don’t prioritize it enough. Too much investment into ghe defense and defensive line…. They went status quo upfront offensively after getting their asses handed in the championship game last season…. He’s scratching strategy. 

They also went status quo at RB and whiffed on Bridda. 

Just now, Bruffalo said:

What does it change when there's no time to develop a route? The offensive line is so offensive.

Run a 9. Back foot hits let it fly. Heck higher chance for a DPI than interception. It isn’t hard. If you refuse to threaten deep no reason to play deep and boom everything taken away short 

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think the Bills’ problems are solvable this season...these are major issues...might just have to weather the storm until the offseason, unfortunately...

The O-Line looks managable with Brown in at Tackle and Williams kicked in at guard.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, mannc said:

Something needs to change…the rationale for not seriously considering OBJ, just lost a lot of steam…

I tend to think OBJ is washed up, but since we’re not getting o line help, I’d say what the heck if we could. I’m not worried about team chemistry or any of that at this point. Gabe Davis doesn’t show much consistently, so I’d be willing to take away his targets. 

40 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

I'm not going to disagree the online played bad, but I thought Allen had plenty of time to throw for much of the first half. It's like he was constantly looking 20 yards down field. 

There is plenty of blame to go around. When he had time it seemed like the WRs didn't have much separation. It looked like Ten. Game all over again. That's the.blueprint out there to stop the Bills O. Just didn't think the Jags were capable of executing it.  Stunning loss and the biggest upset of the NFL thus far. Gonna be a long week. Also, the AFC East division is.no longer a lock. New England is very much in mix.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.