Aaron Rodgers out with Covid, now back but has Covid toe. No, Broken Toe.

Big Blitz

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I really like Pat McAfee, find him incredibly entertaining etc., but this fawning interview was painful in how obviously Pat was walking on eggshells not to step on Aaron’s toes in anyway or call him out on his obfuscating B.S., imho. 

I felt like Pat and AJ were real uncomfortable

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I think Aaron Rodgers should start taking advise on NFL football from me. I have just as much relevant experience + training as Joe Rogan does with medicine/covid, if not more! 😁

I’ve never had any high level coaching or training or anything like that but so what! Do you know how many YouTube videos I’ve watched on football? Tons!

So obviously my opinion should carry as much weight as his NFL coaches who have spent countless hours training in their profession.

Some of y’all talk about Rogan like he got covid and spent weeks in a voodoo hospice.   He kicked it in a few days… and Aaron is straight chillin on his couch doing interviews.  

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

🤥

It’s hard for me to describe how sick I am of Covid, but Rodgers is closing the gap. He’s too smug for me to stand. Not that it matters in any material way, but I hope he loses endorsements over that. It’s NOT about the money, it’s about putting him in his place. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

he’s going off the rails on the crazy traaaiiiiinnnnn….

To me and maybe I'm way offbase here but it felt like Aaron really likes this smart/savvy QB reputation he's had so that's why he let people think he was vaccinated when he wasn't, and that's why when he's been caught in that lie he's gone over the top explaining things trying to sound smart when really the smartest thing he could do is keep his story short.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, QCity said:

It's starting to become available to the public in certain areas.

When your net worth is $100M++ a lot of doors can be opened.

I appreciate the info, but as the article cites, it’s available for specific patients; typically those at very high risk for major illness due to Covid. Point taken about having the money though. 

5 minutes ago, QCity said:

I don't know if he's telling the truth or not but I don't think being allergic would give him an exemption to the protocols they're supposed to be for safety and for people at a greater risk without the vaccine I don't think whether you chose to be unvaccinated or simply couldn't would change that.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You need not be at very high risk, merely >65 or have a risk factor

Right, but what about young, healthy individuals like Aaron Rodgers? Also, is it used as a preventative therapy? Because that’s what Rodgers would have us believe. 

37 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I personally wouldn't like the idea of a reporter asking me if I have been vaccinated or not - it's really none of their business. So maybe I would also say I was "immunized" to get them off my back.

I don’t necessarily disagree; but then don’t lie, just give the JA response that you’re not getting into it and won’t answer any questions one way or the other about your status…

• Awesome! (+1) 2

“Stephen Colbert had a very uncomfortable thought after it was revealed this week that Green Bay Packers star Aaron Rodgers lied about getting vaccinated for the coronavirus.

Rodgers declared in August that he had been “immunized” against the virus. But after he tested positive this week, the NFL Network reported that he was not, in fact, vaccinated. Rodgers had taken a homeopathic remedy in hopes that the league would accept that instead.

It did not.  

“My Goop senses are tingling,” Colbert said, referring to actor Gwyneth Paltrow’s wellness company, which sells, among other things, jade eggs to insert into one’s ***** for “squeezing and releasing” exercises. 

“I’m no expert, but I’m guessing it’s a lot easier just to play football with a shot in your arm than a jade egg stuck where the sun don’t shine,” Colbert said. “Then again, they are called the Packers.” 

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I don’t necessarily disagree; but then don’t lie, just give the JA response that you’re not getting into it and won’t answer any questions one way or the other about your status…

The problem with that approach is that (most) people think "A-ha...he aint vaccinated or else he woulda said it" - and then the pile-on begins. I read a lot of english-speaking news sites around the world and you get a real sense of how downright feral the vaccine zealots are. I think that's what Rodgers was trying to avoid.

6 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

The problem with that approach is that (most) people think "A-ha...he aint vaccinated or else he woulda said it" - and then the pile-on begins. I read a lot of english-speaking news sites around the world and you get a real sense of how downright feral the vaccine zealots are. I think that's what Rodgers was trying to avoid.

What pile on has been going on for Josh then?

• Like (+1) 1