Who Do The Democrats Run in 2024?

Irv

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes. 

BillStime has no depth as he proves continually. 

That’s why it does little to engage with him/her/them. 

I still do the occasional pointing out his silliness, but even that gets old. 

Hey! At least I got him to call me a bigot yesterday. I consider that a big win. 👍

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Maybe Trump should act like an adult and you wouldn't be so upset we have thins like this to remind you he is a man child.

Well you & there rest of his haters are lucky he did act like a ass because if he would have not done some of those foolish things he did he would have whipped Bidens ass because if you go strictly on accomplishments Trump has slammed this administration . So in a way we agree .

But it took 4 years of Trump to strengthen the border give us a good amount of energy independence better foreign relations (with acts in Israel) & less than 2 years it's been ruined so i'd take (unfortunately) some one that acts a fool over someone that is a fool & proves it every day as long as the out come is better than what we have today .

When i fill my gas tank i pay some $40 more today than 2 years ago & i just paid my electric bill yesterday & paid $60+ more than i did just 6 months ago so this bozo is doing me & you (but you don't realize it & would rather post your little photo arrangement) and the rest of the Americans a total injustice all around .

And it will get worse before it gets better bet on that just look at any of the polls & it will tell you exactly what the Americans think of your guy .

I pray that they choose someone other than Trump but even if they do yo will still use your pictures that you have saved to live in the past because you can't see the future .

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/7/2022 at 1:07 PM, ALF said:

The safe bet might be Hillary with Bill as mentor,   Michelle  with Barack as mentor . Republicans have a number of valid candidates .  Unless the economy can somehow turn around republicans will have a easy time in 22 and 24 .

The reason the D's can't find a good candidate is pretty simple really.  The D's aborted all their good candidates 40 - 50 years ago.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Albwan said:

It's going to be Gavin Newsome, and I think he has a decent chance of winning. Yes, democrats

are that stupid. I've already heard the "he's good looking" argument.

No they want to run CIA Plant Pete or Stacey Abrams.  Both losers that have zero qualifications to be in charge of anything.  Like all Democrats.  

Newsome is only being vetted currently to be the next VP when Harris takes over after Biden is removed from office in March of 2023.   

• Agree 1

Newsome and Pritzker are DOA in the 2024 election.  California and Illinois are failed states.  Newsome is a phony who will melt under pressure.  America isn't voting for 57- year old Pritzker's obesity after eight years of elderly Presidents.  

Dems do need to run a governor, as America sees what two senators can do in the White House, but someone like Beshear, Edwards or Cooper to stand any chance.  

56 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Newsome and Pritzker are DOA in the 2024 election.  California and Illinois are failed states.  Newsome is a phony who will melt under pressure.  America isn't voting for 57- year old Pritzker's obesity after eight years of elderly Presidents.  

Dems do need to run a governor, as America sees what two senators can do in the White House, but someone like Beshear, Edwards or Cooper to stand any chance.  

I don’t know much about California, but since Pritzker took over in Illinois, we have had multiple credit ratings upgrades (after the last governor intentionally took us down to one above junk), dramatically reduced the bill backlog and have rebuilt the rainy day fund.

Things are actually going quite well in the state. 

DeSantis - Newsome is the race we need. Absolute slugfests at debates. Sniping. Tier 1 propaganda. Kissing babies. 

Trump - Biden 2.0 is the race we deserve.

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

DeSantis - Newsome is the race we need. Absolute slugfests at debates. Sniping. Tier 1 propaganda. Kissing babies. 

Trump - Biden 2.0 is the race we deserve.

Biden is not running/being run again.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Biden is not running/being run again.

Yeah almost certainly not, unless they find another decent body double. 

Kind of surprised the Dems sacrificed Beto in Tay-haas. He must have pissed someone off.

Edited by LeviF
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Yeah almost certainly not, unless they find another decent body double. 

Kind of surprised the Dems sacrificed Beto in Tay-haas. He must have pissed someone off.

Because he also has no chance.  He's a buffoon.

Vote Harris/Newsome!

Starbucks says these L.A. stores are too unsafe to operate.

Not everyone buys that (hahaha)

.....While many Starbucks customers, like Venz, said they understood the safety concerns given the worsening homelessness crisis and a recent uptick in crime, some questioned the decision — and its reasoning.

Chris Muncey, a city employee who was grabbing coffee Wednesday at the 1st and Los Angeles streets location in downtown L.A. that also is planned for closure, said safety concerns were a "palatable excuse" if there were really financial or other reasons for Starbucks to close.

In a statement from Starbucks, officials referenced drug use and threatening behavior as reasons for the closures but were not more specific. They plan to reopen at "new locations with safer conditions." Starbucks plans to transfer employees to other locations, according to the Associated Press.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-07-15/starbucks-says-these-l-a-stores-too-unsafe-to-stay-open