Who Do The Democrats Run in 2024?

Irv

The safe bet might be Hillary with Bill as mentor,   Michelle  with Barack as mentor . Republicans have a number of valid candidates .  Unless the economy can somehow turn around republicans will have a easy time in 22 and 24 .

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WITHOUT REMORSE: 

How Will Democrats Ditch Biden? 

“In more than 40 years of watching politics professionally and just for sport, I’ve never seen anything quite like the Left’s burgeoning ‘Ditch Biden’ movement.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/07/07/how-will-democrats-ditch-biden-n1611032

This isn't a surprise.  They foisted Joke on the simple with the goal of having him hand the reins to Kammy sometime during or at the end of his first term.  But she's a disaster in her own right, even if she weren't tied to this Joke of an Admin. 

I'd say they'll have to go back to the Hilly well because they have no one else since they can't replace Kammy with a white man and expect the POC to turn out.  But now that people have seen that Joke, who was a moderate, was a wolf in sheep's clothing, they're not going to trust her to be a moderate.

After this 18-month clown show, the Dems should capitulate and let the GOP run unopposed.  Save the money and regroup.  What a mess!

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/6/2022 at 4:20 PM, Big Blitz said:

Boycotts and travel bans (yea sure state funded ones but that is still beyond disgusting) are coming to states that ban abortion.   

This all ends well.

More from Big Blitz is always right:

Report: ‘The Flash’ Star Michael Shannon Movie Production Quits Arkansas in Protest over Abortion Trigger Law

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/07/06/report-the-flash-star-michael-shannon-movie-production-quits-arkansas-in-protest-over-abortion-trigger-law/

Secession was actually started by the libs.  

Let's just get it over with.  

The state of California has banned state-funded travel to Indiana after the Hoosier State implemented a law that bars transgender athletes from competing against natural-born girls.

California authorities called Indiana’s law a “coordinated” attack on “our LGBTQ+ community.”

“Make no mistake: There is a coordinated, ongoing attack on transgender rights happening right now all across the country,” California Attorney General Rob Bonta exclaimed, according to ABC affiliate WTHR. “Blanket legislation targeting transgender children is a ‘solution’ in search of a problem. It is detached from reality and directly undermines the well-being of our LGBTQ+ community.”

Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita slapped back at California over the ban and tweeted that he would choose to protect girls over having visitors from California any day.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/07/08/california-bars-state-funded-travel-to-indiana-over-law-protecting-girls-sports/

• Thank you (+1) 1

Relax GOP, the Dems Are Going to Get Rid of Biden for You. 

“It looks like the Democrats are going to pitch in with the heavy lifting of making sure that Joe Biden isn’t president for long.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/07/13/the-morning-briefing-relax-gop-the-dems-are-going-to-get-rid-of-biden-for-you-n1612412

On 7/7/2022 at 2:37 PM, B-Man said:

WITHOUT REMORSE: 

How Will Democrats Ditch Biden? 

“In more than 40 years of watching politics professionally and just for sport, I’ve never seen anything quite like the Left’s burgeoning ‘Ditch Biden’ movement.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/07/07/how-will-democrats-ditch-biden-n1611032

Kind of refreshing when a party reflects on their candidate, rather than doubling down on the monster they created, huh?

Looks like Dr Jill just sealed his fate.  Breakfast Tacos?  What a reality-detached racist.  The two dopey Biden's are made for each other.  What a mess.  

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Looks like Dr Jill just sealed his fate.  Breakfast Tacos?  What a reality-detached racist.  The two dopey Biden's are made for each other.  What a mess.  

Joke had no chance of running again anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/22/2021 at 9:32 PM, BillStime said:

Where did you go Bonnie?

Can’t you articulate how this is fake?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886n0huuba6rwnwa2uidk

Your go to for the last 2 years what a piece of work ! I bet you have a entire folder full of that BS & alls you need to do is push a letter & number to pull up what ever one you choose . WTF ...

1 hour ago, T master said:

Your go to for the last 2 years what a piece of work ! I bet you have a entire folder full of that BS & alls you need to do is push a letter & number to pull up what ever one you choose . WTF ...

Maybe Trump should act like an adult and you wouldn't be so upset we have thins like this to remind you he is a man child.

1 hour ago, T master said:

Yes. 

BillStime has no depth as he proves continually. 

That’s why it does little to engage with him/her/them. 

I still do the occasional pointing out his silliness, but even that gets old. 

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes. 

BillStime has no depth as he proves continually. 

That’s why it does little to engage with him/her/them. 

I still do the occasional pointing out his silliness, but even that gets old. 

Say's the resident plagiarizer

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg