Who Do The Democrats Run in 2024?

Irv

On 10/22/2021 at 11:05 AM, B-Man said:

I really don't know.  They are boxed in.

I think that the original idea was for the figurehead to only have one term and then turn it over to the Veep.

Biden will be 81, I don't think that he is capable, unless they continue to do as they are now.  Hide him and have the power behind him run everything.

Kamala is a first class disaster, an intellectual lightweight and someone who can't even pretend to be a leader in any live event.

I would guess that after the coming blowout in 2022, some other Democrat will emerge as the "savior" for 2024.

Except all the party's leaders are so old, I couldn't predict who that might be.

While I agree with this, I think both parties are boxed in...I really hope Trump doesn’t run...Even though I agree with some of his policies, he’s too toxic at this point imo...the Republicans need a fresh face, as do the Dems, and neither Newsom nor Kamala would be wise choices...they need a more moderate candidate that has a proven record as an executive...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Will Demented Biden even live until 2024?   Maybe the point is moot.  Dude's brain is mush, shot, gone

.  image.jpeg.278ddaf457eeb740f6fe58d540d48899.jpeg

Thank you for pointing this out!!

I will fill in the gaps of your arguments a little… I think your main issue is how did Republicans run such a crap candidate that would lose to Biden? I mean he sucks of the past 2 presidents he’s probably the best. But imagine being a party so devoid of ideas you lose to Biden.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

I will fill in the gaps of your arguments a little… I think your main issue is how did Republicans run such a crap candidate that would lose to Biden? I mean he sucks of the past 2 presidents he’s probably the best. But imagine being a party so devoid of ideas you lose to Biden.

Very funny.  What an abject failure.  This guy is a tragic comedy.  What a disaster.  LOSER!  FUNNY!!!!

1538115609_WhataMess.jpg.5248fd2dbde7c236f057d97711ff7c3c.jpg

Edited by Irv

Does it really matter who they nominate?

You could nominate a can of Tuttorosso’s crushed tomatoes and the Demonrats will cheat at every pass to get the can the presidency.

81 million people voted for Bi-dumb my @ss.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

Demented Biden won’t be physically or mentally able to finish his/it’s term. They’ll put Hyena in there and she’ll get tossed by the Democrats/Communists for another loser.  What a mess.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

a5fd6676-03fb-47e2-a58a-bb04808c47ab-860

Democrat Voters Say They've No Confidence in Biden's Electability in 2024 and Want Someone Else

by Brandon Morse

“Let’s go, Brandon,” says the right…and the left. As first covered by The Hill, a new poll found that a majority of Democrat voters believe that when it comes to 2024, Biden needs to be left behind in favor of someone more capable and, on top of that, able to win against a Republican contender: The NPR-PBS NewsHour-Marist poll found 44 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents believe that a new nominee will give them their best shot at victory in the next presidential election, while 36 percent want the party to stick with Biden. Another 20 percent aren’t sure. 

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/11/01/democrat-voters-say-theyve-no-confidence-in-biden-electability-in-2024-and-want-someone-else-n467969

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Who ever it is i hope and pray first the are not a career politician & they have a hole lot more common sense and more brains along with some fore thought to operate our gov't a lot better than who the libs elected this time .

Hell if they do find some one that fills in those blanks and isn't a complete BS artist i may even vote for them but that's a wait and see ...

13 minutes ago, ALF said:

A dark horse I like is Andy Beshear , Governor of Kentucky , nice guy and moderate.

I don’t mind the idea of a moderate Dem so long as they are not controlled by the Postmodernist, CRT, gender ideology wing of the party...

But Biden was supposed to be a moderate too...But because of who is controlling his decision making, he has become very extreme on some issues...

I like candidates on the Left like Tulsi Gabbard...just a straight shooter with common sense...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/21/2021 at 8:53 AM, JaCrispy said:

I don’t mind the idea of a moderate Dem so long as they are not controlled by the Postmodernist, CRT, gender ideology wing of the party...

But Biden was supposed to be a moderate too...But because of who is controlling his decision making, he has become very extreme on some issues...

I like candidates on the Left like Tulsi Gabbard...just a straight shooter with common sense...

I like Tulsi, but how is she even a Dem anymore?   I don’t know that she’s super conservative, but I follow her on Twitter and the party has moved so far left that she basically opposes everything this administration is doing.  

She also pushed pro-life legislation, which is an extreme no-no for modern Dems.  

She seems more in line with the new wave of anti-war, populist Republicans than any Democrat nowadays. 

As to the question at hand…

They will just run a sacrificial lamb if someone like DeSantis runs.  

If Trump runs, the race becomes about Trump and it doesn’t matter who they run.. the entire race will be a referendum on DJT.   I think he’d win, but it’s not the slam dunk other R candidates likely would be. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

On 10/24/2021 at 8:00 PM, Backintheday544 said:

By nominating a "moderate" candidate to deceive the voters.  Because running on their true leftist agenda would have resulted in defeat.  A candidate that claimed to be middle of the road and somebody that would unify Americans after 4 years of conflict.  And once in office flipping the switch to a Marxist agenda intent on destroying traditional America and transforming the country into some 3rd world crap hole.  Basically by lying their assess off about their true intentions which has contributed to Joe's poor ratings.  And here we are immersed in complete dysfunction.   

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

Why don’t they just run whoever is actually making the decisions now for Demented Biden?

image.jpeg.a0767e5995551fc25af03fd813da5806.jpeg

☝️🤡

It does NOT matter who runs in 2024 - the GQP is setting up its next COUP quite nicely... and not a single word of contempt from any of you FREAKS.

• Haha (+1) 1

Billstime,

Put down the bong.  Take a deep breath.  Get your head around the fact that, after 10 months of Demented Biden, the GOP could run a bag of steaming dog crap against him and win.  What a mess.

The Irv

image.jpeg.953c0c49326caaf15c752f31ddb03b4f.jpeg

Edited by Irv