Week 5: Bills at Chiefs on SNF

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Rich Eisen really does get it.

Pretty funny when Rich said (and I'm paraphrasing) "Bills mafia is ready for a win this Sunday night and they have the Titans next Monday night,

gonna take care of all the 'family business' at once".

Pretty good line.  I bet he smiled when he thought that one up!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

A few thoughts:

- Hope we get Milano back healthy for this game somehow, but if he can't go, I feel more comfortable with our LB depth than I did last year. No one can fully replace what Milano does, but Klein is more comfortable in this defense and is playing at a higher level than in early 2020 plus Dodson and Smith have looked capable at this level in their limited opportunities.

- Love the comments from Sanders about already being mentally prepared for the KC secondary's aggressiveness. Think the Bills looked surprised by it and didn't know how to react to it last season, but now they know what to expect and will hopefully counter effectively. 

- Would be awesome if this could be the Gabe Davis breakout game of the 2021 season. He has a different skill set to our other weapons and hopefully he's finally healthy and can win his match ups (this week he might see a lot of Mike Hughes and I like our chances there) more often going forward. This offense could be really special with Diggs, Sanders, Beasley, Davis, and Knox all healthy and in good form.

Great post 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sal had on a local Buffalo meteorologist and he says most of the heavy rain will be after the game or very end of it.  A shower here or there is likely during the game.

He's confident in his prediction but says the storm could always pick up speed.  But generally great plains weather doesn't have any surprises.

😅 Tell that to the meteorologists who predict "great plains weather" for a living

But seriously, the heavy rain and temperature drop later/at the end are what's being predicted locally in KC, but the start and stop times this far out are still hard to predict, as is the exact path

On 10/4/2021 at 10:54 AM, MAJBobby said:

What Chiefs are saying.  Would have done this last week too, but Texans board is Dead.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=e0598527939541e4b842845477f18a49&t=340068

In all honesty, if their D is really as bad as it looks, Josh is going to absolutely shred them.

I won’t truly believe their D is that atrocious until I actually see it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

welp, Keyshawn just continued his Bills hating from last year. Said the Chiefs hang 40 to the bills 17.... The chiefs defense has been a complete sieve all year and they finally work it out vs the 2nd highest scoring team in the league??? Good Lord. 

I'm not going 40-17, but I think the part about the defense will in fact happen.

• Eyeroll 2

11 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'm not going 40-17, but I think the part about the defense will in fact happen.

So they haven't done anything all year so far and are probably down Jones  (hopefully) and you expect them to get it together?

2 hours ago, appoo said:

It's also true that a washed Big Ben, Jacoby Brissett, Taylor Heinicke, and....I have no idea who the Texans QB was off the top of my head....are pretty low end QBs. 

Multiple teams have faced and played those team at this point.  No other team has done that.  I dont expect them to shut out KC.  I do expect them to play much better than last year.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.