Week 5: Bills at Chiefs on SNF

YoloinOhio

The Bills should take a page or two out of the Bucs SB game plan. Their secondary seemed to subscribe to the SEA mantra that they’re not going to throw a flag every play , so get physical with the KC receivers. Bills AFCCG was way too passive, and they got burned because of it. Bills coaches need to be superior in this one. 

1 minute ago, Michael1962 said:

Sorry if this was posted.  On YT the Bills Chiefs Madden Simulation was posted and it shows the Bills winning by 10.  Any idea if there is any accuracy here?  

I played BUF v. KC right after the Texans game. 

Bank on the same result: Buffalo wins on a last-second 35 yard fake-spike (I held down the wrong button) TD to Diggs in double coverage. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Sorry if this was posted.  On YT the Bills Chiefs Madden Simulation was posted and it shows the Bills winning by 10.  Any idea if there is any accuracy here?  

Problem is the game is played by humans, not automatons. The Chiefs to date have been Josh Allen’s kryptonite. The defense has to do a better job vs KCs offense for sure, but mostly this game will be about Allen. Will he be unstoppable force Super Josh, or the unsettled hyper- skittish Mr Hyde alter-ego ?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Sometimes is best to say nothing...

Practice what you preach…, 

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why the four incorrect yours and then one correct? Lol

Damn me! Alcohol, it was alcohol 🥃 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

The offense is going to have to win it. Not to say the defense doesn't have a role. The Oline of KC might be even worse than Buffalo. Pressure on Mahomes can slow him down. Look at the Chargers game. Also, the Bills look much improved in stopping the run. Star is showing his value on the Oline. I believe the Chiefs will try to get CEH highly involved in their offense via run and pass. Tyreke is always dangerous. Kelce us unstoppable when it comes to Buffalo. 

Allen has to be sharp. He cannot be "over hyped" or whatever you call it in the beginning of the game. That has to stop and get fixed. If not, the Cheifs will jump on Buffalo. Buffalo will unlikely recover from such a poor start. 

Lastly, is it me or does it seem like the special teams has gotten a little better? I don't recall cringing when the Bills are punting. "Bassamatic" has been as reliable as they come.

I feel like we get flagged on a lot of our punt returns.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I heard he misses too many

Edited by Scott7975

38 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

It's highly precise. No telling if it's accurate because it's a simulation based on models and this is one run of that simulation. 

The real thing will also only occur 1 time, so the range of outcomes is considerable.  

• Like (+1) 1

I suspect this gameplan to be pretty aggressive. I bet this game is personal to these players and maybe coaches too. Just can't be over aggressive and end up having a lot of mistakes.

Either way this should be a very interesting game. I believe this will be a very different game than how it was last couple meetings with these 2 teams. Going to suck waiting all day Sunday for kick off

We've seen at different times and for lengthy intervals over the last few years the Chiefs playing their best, which, needless to say, is at a very high level. Bills performance has been spotier overall, even while generally continuing to progress. This is mainly because of Allen and where he's at in his development at any point in time. He is only now starting to come into the fullness of his talent. What the Bills are able to do will always be pretty closely correlated with his performance but as he continues to settle down I think we can look forward to seeing an offence that rivals or exceeds the best that we have seen in recent years from the Chiefs. It hasn't happened yet but I think before the end of this year we will see things fall into place.

Edited by starrymessenger
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.