Zack Moss a healthy scratch

StHustle

Figured this deserved its own thread and discussion.

I been pounding the table for Devin to remain the lead back and insist he will be a top 5 ypc back this season.

Thoughts on Moss being inactive? Will this be a usual thing. Must be a huge shock to a lot of folks…

Edited by StHustle
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• StHustle changed the title to Zack Moss a healthy scratch
1 minute ago, StHustle said:

Ha! Not sure but my thread should be the official Miss out thread since for one I was first to post and two I know how his name is spelled…now where my cookie?

No soup for you… 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, bigduke6 said:

lotta RB fighting for gameday spots,  Moss has been hurt a bit,  mbe just a scratch due to that.

Doubt it. I feel Devin and Breida is our best combo. Can’t have two backs and neither have an extra gear. Devin > Moss so that’s likely how the decision was computed.

I wish they could keep all 4 active and the problem lots have with Jones ST only. Couple injuries and Gilliam is your lead back. Breida who I love isn’t mr durable. 
But somebody has to sit, I like Briedas homerun potential and he’s just such a mismatch for any linebacker to cover. Add in how they were motioning him around in the Green Bay game and it’s got to be a lot to deal with on defense. 

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I interpreted it as “I’m 100% healthy.”  I think this is a healthy scratch due to game planning.  Expect a very pass heavy offense today (shocker).

Yeah. He deleted it also. Maybe it's going to be a Singletary/Moss and Brieda backfield. Singletary definitely earned the start this week. Brieda might be a lock each week as the backup speed RB. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede