ESPN Simulator: 20,000 simulations used to predict the season. SPOILER ALERT: Bills finish 13-4, win first Super Bowl

StHustle

5 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

They picked 1 simulation out of 20,000 to write about.

The Bills have the 3rd best odds based on the 20,000 simulations. 

But they have the chefs with more than double the size odds? 19 to 9?

Hah! I think that's a bit off....Maybe 17% to 11%?  It should be closer, imho.... The chefs aren't that much better this year, come on now!  That computer must have watched the last three chefs-Bills games.... That's it!

And it probably doesn't have have Groot in the running for DROY, either. But all us Bills fans know Groot is for real!

Theres an honest to goodness NFL game in four days! Hoorah! 😃 

Go Bills!

I summed up the Bills chances to one stat. If Tremaine Edmunds goes to the probowl on the first ballot, we win the SB.

Thats right! It's true. He is key for us....

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

If it has the Colts at 5-0 I'd say less. Go look at their first 5 games. I am not sure the Chiefs would go 5-0 on that run let alone the sodding Colts quarterbacked by the worst starting QB in football last year. 

I suggest ESPN's simulator be put on IR.

Wentz was bad last year. He was also really really good a couple of years ago under Reich. 

You're convinced you know what he is. You shouldn't be. We don't know. We don't even have a really solid idea. 

Obviously I don't think 5-0 is likely. But if Wentz is back playing at a level closer to his past performances, it's not out of reach.

• Disagree 1

5 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

yeah but what does the magic eight ball and your local palm reader say ?

"Reply hazy, try again."

WHAT ALL DOES IT MEAN?!

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

It predicted Buffalo's record perfectly the last two years, from what I see...

It predicted 13-3 last year? That's impressive!

I promise you the Buffalo Bills will win the Super Bowl this season. I asked the men who rule the world, also known as The Cabal, to have the Buffalo Bills win the Super Bowl. I did this for all Bills fans, including myself. It's going to be a very special season for us Bills fans. If you hear or see that LeVar Burton became the new host of Jeopardy, then you know that I am telling the truth. Go Bills!

6 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Wentz was bad last year. He was also really really good a couple of years ago under Reich. 

You're convinced you know what he is. You shouldn't be. We don't know. We don't even have a really solid idea. 

Obviously I don't think 5-0 is likely. But if Wentz is back playing at a level closer to his past performances, it's not out of reach.

If Frank Reich can get Carson Wentz back to 2017 form he is coach of the year, without doubt. But he was so bad last year. So, so, so bad. Even the most basic Quarterback fundamentals had collapsed. If he was back at NDS last year they'd have benched him. That is how poor he was. I get it fresh start, coach he is familiar with, solid roster (although already hurting a bit) maybe it magically comes together. But I think that is a wing and a prayer to be honest. A total punt. And he is cuttable after this year so the Colts likely see it as a punt too. Even if Wentz is good though I see no way they go 5-0.

There are way too many scenarios in this simulation to be believable.  KC loses 6?  Seattle falls apart?  Indy has that record?  I think there is a possibility if Wentz goes back to his SB run form they could be decent, but they just lost their star WR.

Im glad it’s fun for you guys.  To me it was click bait, and I unfortunately took the bait.